Author Topic: Why alcohol is consumed  (Read 3304 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Why alcohol is consumed
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 12:59:14 pm »
I love when a bunch of immature adults make up nonsense to justify their habit.

If you have to unwind with alcohol, then you have some serious issues bubbling beneath the surface.
Cheers
Al

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 07:24:18 pm »
Same reason why every other psychotropic drug is used. Alcohol is a downer, like cannabis and heroin. Nicotine and caffeine are uppers, like cocaine and amphetamines.

However, alcohol in raw organic wine in small amounts can help remove some hardened cooked fat and other toxins from the body by acting as a solvent.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 09:01:40 pm »
So what happens to people who are denied alcohol at every turn?  Like devout muslims?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 03:19:54 am »
They can use acidic fruits to achieve mostly the same results and at the same time avoid damage to their liver and other tissues, that alcohol can cause. However, this may not be as effective as the raw alcohol for some people.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk