Author Topic: detox?  (Read 2543 times)

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
detox?
« on: May 10, 2012, 08:26:24 pm »
Good morning all!I ve been raw for a little over a week and im experiencing,what appears to be a common cold(runny nose,slight sore throat)But at the same time i find myself sleeping better at night.Could this be my body starting to heal itself?If so,what else could i expect down the road as far as by body going through changes.
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: detox?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:50:22 pm »
Good morning all!I ve been raw for a little over a week and im experiencing,what appears to be a common cold(runny nose,slight sore throat)But at the same time i find myself sleeping better at night.Could this be my body starting to heal itself?If so,what else could i expect down the road as far as by body going through changes.

Sounds like detox to me.
It's as if you have a cold and your body is self correcting.
But don't let your guard down.
We aren't there beside you personally to be able to tell.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 08:52:17 pm »
This isn't much help to you but, it all depends. Everyone has their own unique version. For me it was lethargy. Presumably the gut had to populate itself with new bacteria for digestion as digestion is very dependant on bacteria. That is why people have serious issues after taking antibiotics. The antibiotics (anti biotics means it kills biotics or anything alive)

If you look at the thread list you will find many, many posts that are roughly like yours except a modified version.

It all depends on your body type, previous diet, level of exercise, weight, health, current diet, weather, moon and stars, price of cars and the federal debt. Seriously, who knows, just don't give up faith.

Some people do the toe in the water thing, by gradually backing in, having a bit of raw and then having a bit more. I saw 'Damn the torpedoes' jump in two feet first.
Cheers
Al

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 10:17:31 pm »
lol thats what i did!Im a firm believer,if your going to do it,do it all the way!lol.Thanks for the info,you too good samaritan.
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk