Author Topic: pancreas inflamation  (Read 3214 times)

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
pancreas inflamation
« on: May 15, 2012, 10:11:27 am »
My sister was telling me on sunday that her doctor told her that her pancreas was inflamed and because of this,her diabetes is out of control.She said her sugar levels was running in the 400s.I told her about bitter melon that was told to me,but is there something that she should be doing?pancreas cleanse?
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: pancreas inflamation
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 10:18:33 am »
little to no fat, small, frequent easy to digest meals, if she had a bowl of chicken soup six times a day and nothing else for a few weeks the swelling could go down.  if she doesnt monitor what she is eating she can get pancreatitis which is when the pancreas start to digest itself and the rest of the body, even with the pancreas out its a downward spiral from there
also she needs to take an enzyme each time she eats, solaray makes a good pancreatin

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 10:19:41 am »
i think she should stop eating sugars of any kind.  i've heard that ketogenic diet really helps.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 10:27:15 am »
Thanks jessica and ys for the wealth of information.I will pass it on to her.I gave her the e-mail to this forum hopefully she will join the family. :)
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 06:12:19 pm »
The above two are exactly contradictory =)

Rhino, basically anything she doesn't feel is digesting well or bogging her system down shouldn't be eaten.  I agree with jess on small, light meals.  Check out getting a nutribullet.  100$ from target and they will shred up raw salads and beets, carrots to liquid meals.  Most people's livers are severely clogged up too.  You might look into liver flushing or coffee enemas to get the liver unclogged.  I know whenever i have done liver flushing in the past the pancreas almost always feels like it empties along with the liver.  It's always just stuff clogged up.  We gotta stop clogging and do things that unclog.  Colon, kidneys, liver, skin, lungs

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 09:43:50 pm »
your sister has to get her eating under control though, pancreatis can be a death sentence...it can lead to pancreatic cancer that is a super fast killer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk