Author Topic: lots of questions, im 'new' :)  (Read 2142 times)

moringa82

lots of questions, im 'new' :)
« on: May 18, 2014, 02:30:06 pm »
hi all,

i already posted lots of question in my 'self introduction'' post at the ''Welcoming Committee'' part of this forum.

i will repost some of my newest question here too, in the hope that more people will jump in with their ideas:

''the reason i included the wheat germ oil and rice bran oil is for their vitamin E and octacosanol/gamma oryzanol content, lots of studies were made on their help in gaining lea muscle/ performance and health. Should i then eliminate them?

what about red palm oil, contains saturated fats, vitamin A and the whole family of the vitamin E complex(tocotrienols and tocopherols)

so i should ditch these too?:  raw Apple Cider Vingar, pollen powder, kelp/dulse powder, cayenne pepper, raw honey.

i thought i would include these for their nutrient content...

what are your thoughts about unprocessed salt(himalayan or celtic) and water consumption?

which type of water is best to consume and how much per day? or e better question would be, what is the best way to hydrate the body and with what? until now i read that distilled water is best = pure H2O basically..

also, when the body healed itself, so there are no more dead tissue(s), will the parasites leave the body(one will poop them out?), or one must take some antiparasitic herbs to basically ''make'' them leave? i mean, you know... its still not fun to have a 1- 10 meter(3- 30 feet) long monster in your body i guess,....LOL

what about food combination? i also read that any kind of meat/fish/organs is not ok to combine with other animal proteins, for e.g.: meat/fish/organs + eggs, or meat/fish/organs+ dairy/milk... eggs + milk/dairy is ok according to my research... is this true or BS? but then i also read that raw milk should be ingested by itself for best utilisation/assimilation and should be ingested slowly, the principle of: drink your solid food, and eat your liquid food

another interesting thing i read is that protein needs about 1.3 to 1.5 times fat to be easily utilised/absorbed/assimilate, for e.g.: if you eat 60 grams of protein at a meal, the meal should also contain 90grams of fat, a real life example would be 10 eggs (60g PRO, 50g FAT) + 50g butter(40g FAT)[or 45ml coconut oil{40f FAT as well}] = 60g PRO + 90g FAT... anybody read/heard about this?

also what about fiber, is that bad? i saw some recipes  with coconut cream, but that contains fiber? dosnt coconut oil contains everything useful from the coconut?

what are your thoughts on ingesting herbal extracts/tinctures to aid/support/rebuild organs like gut/liver/kidneys/heart with herbs like milk thistle seeds, dandelion, burdock, nettle, turmeric, cayenne, hawthorn berries, comfrey root, paprika, and hormonal support herbs like: tribulus, deer antler velvet, shilajit??

do you guys use fresh or dried powdered herbs spices to flavour your raw meat/eggs/milk/dairy? like turmeric, paprika, cayenne, parsley, cilantro, cinnamon, cacao(is this ok?), vanilla, dill, rosemary, black pepper etcetc.??

also, what about the insides(organs, intestines) of fowl(chicken, duck, turkey etc) and fish with scales? all of the insides can be eaten? like, for e.g., i just buy a wild caught fish, kill it, put in blender the whole thing(including head and scales???) with some fats/spices/herbs, blend till liquid/ puree and consume ??? can i do the same with a fowl (only the feathers removed here), like just cut into pieces, remove bones, put everything in blender(skin, organs, intestines, muscle etc.) put in blender again with some herbs/spices, blend and consume??

also, does raw animal food require lots of chewing, i read that digestion begins in the mouth, so one should chew the food in the mouth until it becomes liquid and then swallow... usually from 25 to 50 chewings for each bite of food... one very old men(over 100) said that on eof his secret was to chew each bite of his food for at least 30 times until food became liquid... so, raw animal food requires or not to be chewed untll becomes almost like a liquid/puree in the mouth and then swallow?

can raw animal food cleanse the intestinal walls of hardened fecal mater causing constipaiton? or for that, fiber/hebrs is needed ?

i will repost this post in ''general discussion'' section, maybe more people will jump in. again: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR EVRYBOY!!! after all, with Christ's help and guidance(like He helped me find this forum and movement), i might be  able to get healthy and win that gold medal)''
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:34:20 pm by moringa82 »

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: lots of questions, im 'new' :)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 10:15:33 pm »
I can't and won's speak for anyone else but me, but I find your tendency to repeat posts verbatim irritating. If people aren't interested in investing time to answer you point-by-point in one forum, they probably won't do it in a different one.

Many of the issues you're asking about have been dealt with exhaustively in other posts, which you can easily find and read using the search function up top.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 11:14:03 pm »
I have to agree with Eric.  If you're not going to use the search function, then just include 1-3 questions in each post, so it's not such a big task to fully answer your post.  it would take me at least 30 minutes to fully answer your post, and my response would probably be too long to read without getting distracted.   I'll go ahead and answer two of your questions now, though.

1.  Generally, on the subject of fractionated oils, the idea is to use them as short-term solutions until you can find a whole-food equivalent.  Consuming fractionated foods usually creates weird unexpected problems later, especially if you consume them in large amounts.  Pay attention to your body's responses.  If you feel a lot better when you eat a particular oil, then it's probably OK to keep using it daily in moderation until the positive effects start to diminish.  At that point, you're better off stopping that oil, and trying to find a whole-food substitute.  If you can't, and the symptoms that the oil cured return, start consuming the oil again IN MODERATION until the symptoms go away again, which usually won't take nearly as long. ------this method works for pretty much any nutritional supplement or fractionated food.

2.**Raw apple cider vinegar--see my answer to #1.
    **pollen powder--see my answer to #1.  You're better off getting fresh pollen, but I wouldn't use it at all unless you  definitely notice really clear benefits from using it. It can cause severe allergic reactions. 
**Kelp/dulse powder--they're not as beneficial as the whole leaf, but they definitely have useful minerals.  Try to get the whole leaf variety.  Dulse is usually easier to digest for most people. 
**Cayenne pepper--see my answer to #1.  Don't use it unless you really notice a positive effect from it.
**Raw honey--you have to be very careful to make sure your honey is actually raw. Some people do much better with the fermented version, which is sold by the Really Raw Honey company. Some people should just avoid honey altogether, while others really seem to do well on it.  You just have to experiment, but in general, most people shouldn't have more than a tablespoon of it daily for more than a week or two.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 09:09:49 pm »
Hmm, for some strange reason I always feel very hot after eating any sundried raw pollen. Maybe CK ha sa point and I am allergic to it in some way?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk