Author Topic: Freelee's brother jumped ship.  (Read 46454 times)

Offline Duke

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Freelee's brother jumped ship.
« on: May 28, 2012, 01:34:08 am »
Freelee's brother jumped ship. 
This is taken from his FB while fending some angry vegan girls. Poor freelee she was so proud of him :-( :

"Who said I didnt try to understand my deficiencies? I love it when people jump to conclusions without all the info.. filling the blank spaces to justify releasing their own frustrations of the world under the careful guise of compassion.

And YES my own health does come before the animals I eat.. It took me a while to remember that but nature created me with the ability to make my own decisions and to evolve to be more powerful and resourceful than any other animal, hence allowing humans to kill and eat them. Nature is not always a thing of beauty.. animals kill the babies of other animals and they dont flinch when they do.. they are simply living out natures programming. I strayed from the path.. felt crook for too long and returned to what made sense."

Do you think the durian rider will make a video about him?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Freelee's brother jumped ship.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 02:02:16 am »
I must admit that Freelee is very alluring in the provocative photos she posts on the web . Perhaps we should encourage our  female members to post similiar alluring photos of themselves here online so as to get more members to join. To avoid charges of sexism, we could also show similiar photos of the male members here. Count me out, though, as I've been told that I have the face of an ex-convict and don't want to scare people away.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 02:33:50 am »
Problem Tyler is that I doubt the women here get breast implants and dye their hair much.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 02:36:37 am »
the only times in my life i have been that thin i have been starving
our societies ideal of healthy and sexy women is generally 5-15 pounds under weight
these diets are ways to justify eating disorders
even within the paleo diet, most people are suffering from orthorexia and being far too analytic and skeptical of what they eat instead of being amazed and blessed with the quantity and quality of food that is available to them
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 03:07:55 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 02:53:14 am »
That's right Jessica. Freelee's body is scary to me and I think without the fake boobs it would be pretty scary to healthy paleo men too and perhaps in general? I wonder if the general populace would find someone that thin without the fake breasts appealing. Breasts are made of FAT! She doesn't eat enough fat to have breasts. When you eat enough fat to have breasts you also have fat on other parts of your body. It's a package and what Freelee is is the result of modern surgery - not something that can be found in nature.

I personally think what she does and says is dangerous to young women. They think that if they eat like she does that they will get a body like she has - when it is impossible without surgery.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 03:16:47 am »
Good lord, I checked online and freelee admitted that she had fake breasts. I didn't have a good look, I guess.

I still think my idea is a good one.  I agree, though, that most men generally prefer women with a bit more fat on them(not BBWs!).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 06:10:52 am »
Who is Freelee?
I've been feeling better about the way I look lately. I haven't broken anything in 5 weeks and I'm starting to exercise again. I am 40 and I still don't look as good as when I was doing MovNat and cooked paleo, but that's due too all of the injuries. Bad year. I'll post some pretty pictures.... but, you first TD, I think a raw convict face sounds really hot. Let us be the judge. You have nothing to fear, raw women are kind.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 06:19:55 am »
I didn't see the picture yet, but I liked to be skinny. I always was, until about 5 yrs ago. I ate a good amt. I was always active outdoors. I am 5'71/2" and I wore a loose size 7, about 130lbs. I miss that body of mine. It felt great, lithe and nimble. I'm 155 now. Nobody would call me fat, but me, 25lbs feels like cat to elephant.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 06:27:28 am »
http://freeleetv.com/photos.php

i think these people have so much audacity, i would love for them to go to native tribes who subsist on meats and try to pull the "well my dinner doesnt have a face and doesnt harm anyone, do you think about that when you are biting into a baby lamb leg" type b.s. on people who recognize their connection and relationship with nature and the natural cycle....but that is not the point, the point is to be physically attractive and skinny and have the perfect diet....:/

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 07:23:46 am »
I looked at the pic's, now I understand. -X
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 12:31:45 pm »
DurianRider's little world is going to crash down on his head someday, probably in the next 5-10 years.  I hope he never gives up on the low-fat fruitarian diet...until his death or other people forcefully stop him. 

That might sound harsh, but, after the way he has behaved here, trolling disrespectfully, I don't want his humility.  I don't want to see a change of heart.  I want him to have the balls to choose to carry Dr. Doug's ideas to the bitter end, and I want to see the FULL consequences happen.

Natural selection. Survival of the fittest. That's what I want to see.  Nothing in the whole Durian Rider situation would bring me pleasure except him never, ever giving up on that low-fat fruit diet, and seeing the consequences of that choice, whatever those consequences might be.  I know they'll be negative, though...heh

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 01:56:06 am »
Given Freelee's and DR's viciousness towards anyone who doesn't tow the party line, I was surprised to learn that she's not 100% raw:

"...if for some reason I can’t get hold of fruit or pasteurised juice I will *consider* having cooked carbohydrates like potatoes. I would rather be carbed up then exhausted and hungry." -Freelee, 5/12/12, http://freeleetv.com/my-cooked-food-experience-potatoes-lentils-and-tofu.php
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 02:40:19 am »
FreeLee's brother just needed to eat more calories...

Fake boobs, vasectomy's, B12 injections, bullying. Nice.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 05:38:13 am »
I must admit that Freelee is very alluring in the provocative photos she posts on the web . Perhaps we should encourage our  female members to post similiar alluring photos of themselves here online so as to get more members to join. To avoid charges of sexism, we could also show similiar photos of the male members here. Count me out, though, as I've been told that I have the face of an ex-convict and don't want to scare people away.

I don't consider myself a Paleo poster child but I have had some good results, with my whole animal plus coconut butter approach.

I don't really want to post a bunch of erotic pinup photos, but if that's what it takes to draw attention to this diet, then it would be worth the humiliation.

I use to joke with my friends that I should audition for a role in the Twilight movies, seeing that I am a real vampire.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:54:17 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 05:54:29 am »
Nice  photos, but vampires are too decadent, werewolves are a better symbol for rawists, given that they tear into raw flesh with gusto!
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 06:33:29 am »
ahah sabertooth gets the centerfold

this is my token carnevil photo thats me and my backpack (and hand) dripping with the blood of raw beef i liberated from a barbque hosted by the farm :p! also my lips are that color because there was free wine :)!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/260458_865723985328_29718805_42002747_3587083_n.jpg

i am way too skinny here but thats what happens after having giardia, and being paid $5/hr to work 60+ hours hard labor a week on a farm and also trying to ride bikes and do trail runs all the time...there is not enough food in the world !

i think regardless of my health issues and how i have treated my body i am still a lot healthier and more capable and able to recover from anything faster then the majority, i am sure that if i had had a history free of mental illness, kind of a somewhat normal upbringing, and be following this diet now i would probably be the healthiest person in the world

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 07:56:52 am »
I don't consider myself a Paleo poster child but I have had some good results, with my whole animal plus coconut butter approach.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk1/sarahab88/a99a6e82.jpg

I don't really want to post a bunch of erotic pinup photos, but if that's what it takes to draw attention to this diet, then it would be worth the humiliation.
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk1/sarahab88/5c02462f.jpg
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk1/sarahab88/547c6a30.jpg

I use to joke with my friends that I should audition for a role in the Twilight movies, seeing that I am a real vampire.

I can't wait until I look this good. It's coming. I promise me.
insert signature here

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 08:03:14 am »

The pics and videos of our ladies here are already alluring.  Why do I have to live so far away?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 08:04:01 am »
i think regardless of my health issues and how i have treated my body i am still a lot healthier and more capable and able to recover from anything faster then the majority, i am sure that if i had had a history free of mental illness, kind of a somewhat normal upbringing, and be following this diet now i would probably be the healthiest person in the world

But you wouldn't be the same girl. You wouldn't be the girl that survived and thrived through all those challenges.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 10:29:34 am »
Sabertooth your a babe.  You could do a cenerfold with a photographer, but the last one with the cute smile and your son did me in.
Jessica, you look beautiful. You arms and legs are strong and tight. Your skin is smooth and glowing.
I tried to take a picture of myself but it didn't work I will post one as soon as I can get somebody to take one.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 12:49:59 pm »
Sabertooth your a babe.  You could do a cenerfold with a photographer, but the last one with the cute smile and your son did me in.

Sabertooth - the picture with your child is better than any Freelee picture - ever. Every young woman will respond to a handsome and obviously strong young man like you taking care of a child. It's truly primal.

I vote Sabertooth to be our "babe".

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 02:15:35 pm »
O0 Great photos, great bodies  :)

I want to gain some fat, especially on the little bumps of bone on each side at the bottom of my spine, which are rubbing on my belt.

I was very pleased to discover the WAPF Wise Traditions magazines at our library yesterday and learn, among other things, about how important it is to eat fat, as once we have enough protein from meat its good to get any extra energy needs from fat.

There doesn't seem to be much fat on the meat at the organic butcher - is there enough fat in the meat that I can't see, or should I ask them for the fatty off-cuts?

I see now why people are keen on raw dairy, as this would be another way to get more fat.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:16:56 pm by miker »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2012, 03:48:50 pm »
Thanks for all the positive responses .
Nice  photos, but vampires are too decadent, werewolves are a better symbol for rawists, given that they tear into raw flesh with gusto!

The kids on the street have discovered my bone pit and they call me a werewolf when my beard is grown out. One of them asked me what I was eating this week and I told him a sheep. Then he asked me if I ate kids. I told him yes I do eat baby goats.

Too miker
About four years ago I was eating mostly vegetarian(very sick all the time) and was down to about 140 pounds. I had to use suspenders to keep my paints up.

Raw fat has been an essential part of my personal recovery. Lean cuts of meat from the butcher do not contain nearly enough fat. My diet is fat based , over 60% of my calories are from fat. I eat about a third a pound of lamb stomach lining fat along with over two pounds of fatty lamb meat every day. One reason why I like Lamb so much is that it tends to be more fatty that beef. Plus since I butcher my own I have access to all the intestinal lining fat, suet, as well as the bone marrow, brains, glands and other organs.

I suggest getting some fatty cuts of meat, or at least get some fat trimmings to eat with your leaner cuts. Bone marrow is a good source of fat.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 07:14:19 pm »
Miker
   I like your pic too. Your body is like a spring squirrel, ie all lean muscle. Or if you were a stallion I'd call you a hard keeper. They just race along the fence all day tossing their heads and whinnying at mares. Either was the energy is intense. The electricty palpable almost frayed. I love fat too. I agree with ST more would help you to fill out, maybe with fruit too like egg, honey, cream, banana smoothies- to help gain mass. The fat might help calm you too. It is deeply satisfying/calming. I am more restful even with intense activity when I'm getting plenty of fat. It smoothes and evens me out. My butcher gave me more marrow than I can eat. I feel calm and my energy level is steady and strong. Yesterday I road my bike an hour to the lake, swam over an hour, then did ten push ups before I got back on my bike to go home. My husband was exhausted from the start, I had a steady continuous stream of energy. Even when I got home I sat drank water and felt completely recovered and ready to go.  If your still not impressed try to rember I am a 40yr/o  diabetic who has been recovering from a torn ACL and a broken foot all winter. Imagine the stamina you'll have with health, youth, and testisterone.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 07:41:10 pm »
Found her youtube Chanel

Shes a Durian clone with a boob job. Shes a bit more charming, but is still just as much of a fanatic.

WHY I follow a RAW DIET. Freelee speaks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk