Author Topic: Freelee's brother jumped ship.  (Read 46416 times)

CitrusHigh

Re: Freelee's brother jumped ship.
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2012, 09:49:27 pm »
O0 Great photos, great bodies  :)

I want to gain some fat, especially on the little bumps of bone on each side at the bottom of my spine, which are rubbing on my belt.

I was very pleased to discover the WAPF Wise Traditions magazines at our library yesterday and learn, among other things, about how important it is to eat fat, as once we have enough protein from meat its good to get any extra energy needs from fat.

There doesn't seem to be much fat on the meat at the organic butcher - is there enough fat in the meat that I can't see, or should I ask them for the fatty off-cuts?

I see now why people are keen on raw dairy, as this would be another way to get more fat.

That's a great avatar Miker! It's like, "here I am!!!" lol

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 01:15:24 am »
Jessica - Are you the woman in the middle?

All the guys - Y'all look great! The way I see it we have been shown a sexy tiger that takes care of his cub and a sexy cute agile monkey and the idea that a werewolf is in the mix there. Much more strength and sex in these images and ideas than a man eating a banana! (at least for heterosexuals) ;)  I'm thinking that we really need a raw male babe without steroids or a "boob job" to compete because Durian Rider - well - the only thing he seems to have going for him in the sexy department is having a woman with a good boob job that supposedly finds him attractive.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:36:40 am by TylerDurden »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 02:17:33 am »
miker you have great leg muscles, you are pretty skinny but honestly i think that is more attractive then the photo i saw of freelees brother.

i think folks like freelee are going to succeed at whatever they are going to succeed at because that is their personality type or whatever you will call it.  but i also think fruitarianism is going to prove to prematurely age and degenerate these folks.  i also think they are keen to lying and falsifying stories and most of them seem extremely immature.  i noticed that while living at a vegan raw foods retreat, very much the high school bully mentality.....

i agree that what we have here is a great example of strength and honesty and how a clean and pretty natural diet can create health and healing.

i am totally impressed by your feats of strength adora, i think its great all the women here are very strong, if not completely physically, mentally, and mature and wise:) 

yep thats me in the middle dorothy:)  i will try to take a photo some time soon, i really had no boobs or butt back then which is why i dont think its healthy to get soo skinny but dang i was strong
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:13:17 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 02:32:10 am »
Everyone should have at least one time in their lives when they were extremely strong no matter what they look like at that time! It's like a reference point and a good body memory.

Who cares if you had boobs or a butt! You looked strong and attractive and REAL! I loved in that picture like you just came in from working! All these expectations are simply ridiculous - they are so ridiculous that they make women put plastic balloons in their chests! That has to be the one of the weirdest things we do in our culture that I can think of.

Jessica what you say about the psychological, emotional and neurological stability and maturity is big. People that can't see through the superficiality of Freelee and want to live like advertising instead of the real product respond to it. Freelee came from serious eating disorders - anorexia and bulemia and obesity. Her sense of self revolves around what others think of her looks and that's what she is trying to teach/keep in place for other women that also are insecure. That's pretty sad. You're the real deal Jessica.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2012, 02:45:07 am »
    I'm glad FreeLea[nne]Love's brother came to his SENSEs, for his own good health. 

Sabertooth, you are looking better and better.

I wonder if the general populace would find someone that thin without the fake breasts appealing. Breasts are made of FAT! She doesn't eat enough fat to have breasts. When you eat enough fat to have breasts you also have fat on other parts of your body. It's a package and what Freelee is is the result of modern surgery - not something that can be found in nature.

I personally think what she does and says is dangerous to young women. They think that if they eat ... like she has - when it is impossible without surgery.

I think she could be dangerous cause she does push her way relentlessly, and that's only healthy money-making for her.  But, to have a thin body with large breasts is not only had via surgery. So I kind of felt bad you writing that. Maybe we shouldn't say things like it. Some people are thin and toxic, and the great majority of the toxicity resides in their breasts, and the breasts get large accommadating that. I used to try to gain weight, but the only things that can put good weight on me are raw low glutamine easy to digest protein and raw fat (not oil).  I think you're right though that that is not a perfectly healthy body. I didn't know she has implants! It makes sense. She's not the first high profile extreme vegan mostly rawist who got breast implants to make up for the over-skinniness of fruitarianism.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 03:29:57 am »
RawZi, I have seen pictures of Freelee that were like a skeleton - without one little bit of fat anywhere on her body except her "breasts". That is not natural! Yes, you can be thin and have breasts, but not be anorexic without any fat anywhere except LARGE breasts. There might be exceptions - but it's not the rule.

She tells women to melt their blubber and other such things demonstrating her body as what will happen if they eat all fruit with almost no fat not saying outright that when they get rid of their "blubber" their breasts are part of that equation! Breasts ARE blubber.

Selling the package as what you get eating all fruit when a part of that package is bought at the surgeons does a real disservice to young women. I guess if they WANT to have surgery - that's another thing. That's ok if that's what they really want. I just don't like the false advertising.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012, 05:25:42 am »
Who is this Freelee?
If she is healthy and has plenty of energy then maybe what she is doing is good?
Especially if she is living somewhere hot with yummy baby coconuts, if she was living where I do then at the moment more fat would be handy to keep warm! 
 O0
-r

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012, 05:27:57 am »
    It is, D. 

Still, it felt bad reading what you wrote, before I knew she might have breast implants. I was that thin, bony, very, no matter what I ate or over-ate, fat only in breasts.  Like I said, RAFs are key for me. With them all my bones have muscle. Some people are different.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 08:53:48 pm »
I did some bikini pictures a few days ago, thought I could post them here following others example... LOL
This is without any exercise (I did some weightlifting a few months this winter but quit cause I got too big muscles for my liking.. not very feminine so to say...), quite sedentary life, eating a good amount of calories from mostly animals.
The pictures are not sexy, I am sorry.. maybe someday I'll make some more beautiful pictures.

I am quite happy about how I look, even if I know i could look better if I did some body works. I do take a dip in a cold river every day, most days not only once..
The tan is all natural from the Finlandian spring sun.

Inger
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:26:21 am by TylerDurden »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 10:23:42 pm »
Umm actually theyre very sexy!

Edit: daaaamn! Your hubby is lucky !

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 10:40:08 pm »
Umm actually theyre very sexy!

Edit: daaaamn! Your hubby is lucky !

Thoth that is sweet of you to say. Thank you so much.
Unfortunately me and hubby separated recently after 13 years of marriage. I am crushed. Even if our marriage was not a perfect match and hubby struggled badly with alcohol all these years. I do still hope maybe there could have happened something magic. That all would be good. I worked so hard.. so very hard to get this to work. The last thing I would wish anyone to go through is divorce. One reason I do not post much here these days.

Inger
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:32:36 am by TylerDurden »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 10:53:22 pm »
           Aww, shitty, Inger. I know it's a difficult perspective right now, but everything really really really happens for a reason, and if, once your wounds have healed, you'll seize life and dream up that perfect man, he'll show up in the strangest way, and you can live happily ever after if you want. Believe me, you'll have your pick of whomever you want.
            My mom is an alcoholic, my last gf was an alcoholic, my ex-stepdad was and a few family members. There's nothing you can do with these kind of people except love them, let them go, and visualize their health and happiness. They have some shit to work out that no one on the planet but them can control, and since they really can't control it until they decide they want to (usually rock bottom or near death) there's not that much point living in misery with them. Of course if you want to stick it out with these types, you certainly can, but you have to expect the behavior and pain that alcohol manifests and exposes, respectively. My vast experience with many alcoholics has mostly soured me on alcohol. Plus I was a lush in highschool for a semester before I lost most of my friends because of it. It's a GREAT substance for exposing internal pain, but horrible for fixing it!
          And of course it's not my place to tell you that this suffering is grace, that's for you to determine, but I can tell you that I would not trade a single one of my many many painful experiences in life including, near death experiences, neglect, physical and verbal abuse as a child, religious brainwashing, several arrests, having been mugged and jumped a couple times, once at gunpoint, terrible health and isolation as a child. These were all horrible at the time, gives me chills to relive them, but I'm so grateful for each and every one of the experiences. Life is such an incredible gift. And with about 3 billion + other males on the planet, you can bet there's one, or two, or ten thousand, out there, just right for you!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:00:29 pm by Thoth »

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2012, 11:59:45 pm »
...   the over-skinniness of fruitarianism.

What is the reason for the over-skinniness of fruitarians? If they overeat sweet fruit, won't all those sugars in the sweet fruit put fat on them?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 12:59:20 am »
If they overeat sweet fruit, won't all those sugars in the sweet fruit put fat on them?

Their fruit is mostly ripe and they don't cook it. It has simple sugars. They don't usually eat anything else. Many get quite thin. Did you try it? I ate only fruit for a number of months. I did lose weight. Never more than ten pounds weight loss in total from it, start to finish each time.  I hear if done long enough they gain muscle from it? I don't feel it's for me, and I cannot feel good about recommending it. I stopped; because it felt like time to stop.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 01:17:20 am »
Joy: rawzi can correct me if she thinks im wrong, but peoples' genes tell their bodies whether or not to turn carbs in to fat. If you are prone to weight gain then id guess fruitarianism would inflate you like a balloon. But if youre like me, you can eat carbs all day every day without gaining anything (except disease!).

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 01:41:12 am »
    It is, D. 

Still, it felt bad reading what you wrote, before I knew she might have breast implants. I was that thin, bony, very, no matter what I ate or over-ate, fat only in breasts.  Like I said, RAFs are key for me. With them all my bones have muscle. Some people are different.

Freelee rants at people that eat anything different than she does and really beats on women that are "fat" and unlike her idea of what a body "should" be and other people's diets "should" be. When she has breast implants that makes me upset because she is influencing a lot of young women to eat a diet under false pretenses that I personally think can be horrifically deficient and dangerous for many - or at least has shown to be so for many - and then she tells them that they are failing because they aren't eating enough calories or exercising enough or that something is wrong with THEM because it didn't work. I didn't mean in any way to be insulting to you Zi - but I bet you never told anyone that when you very skinny that it was what was the best body to have did you? Most women when they lose weight and exercise a great deal and eat close to no fat also lose size in their breasts. Not everyone is the same of course - but to say to women in general that if you lose your blubber you will look like me and not have the disclaimer constantly that the breasts are fake gets my goat as an older woman seeing how younger women are seeming to hate themselves more and more over time instead of less. This  hating who they are thing to the point where women are now cutting themselves with razors  - I was hoping some of that would start to subside already - not get worse.  I think that Freelee has become part of the problem promoting self-hatred. You're not good enough unless you can become a skeleton and still have breasts! For 99% of the women out there - that's impossible unless they have surgery.

Miker - if Freelee was saying that she feels good and that what she does works for her and kept it at that it would be just fine - but she together with her boyfriend DurianRider haunt other forums and harass people that eat any animal foods no end. They have a group of "guerillas" that go out and make "warfare" on anyone that thinks differently. They try to conceal with cult techniques when their diet doesn't work for anyone else. That's the problem. I'm totally for anyone doing anything that works for them - it's just that I noticed how their group attracts women who already have eating disorders and want to be real skinny like Freelee is. It can do and has done real harm.  They attract people that might be open to other healthy diets and indoctrinates them into hating any other diet and that theirs is the only true evolved, compassionate, enlightened diet. I wish I could get my hands on some of those poor souls and FEED THEM! The men all talk about their impotence as if it is something healthy, the women talk in ways that show instability, they talk about neurological problems like they are normal! Freelee is running a cult that I think is dangerous. That's my view of it. It's very different than the fruitarians I have met in the past that were just doing their thing and living the way they liked and chose. Never before was I told that if I didn't eat just fruit I was a barbarian - and when I heard of them originally I was a healthy raw vegan - just eating raw eggs from happy chickens!

I have to say one thing - Freelee did help me to get here. She and DurianRider and their guerillas made me question EVERYTHING about raw veganism - especially as I listened to the symptoms of their followers that couldn't even accept that they were having symptoms. Denial can be a real powerful thing and Freelee promotes denial imho. She's the head of a religion that I particularly don't like.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 01:45:39 am »
Thoth that is sweet of you to say. Thank you so much.
Unfortunately me and hubby separated recently after 13 years of marriage. I am crushed. Even if our marriage was not a perfect match and hubby struggled badly with alcohol all these years. I do still hope maybe there could happend something magic. That all would be good. I worked so hard.. so very hard to get this work. The last thing I would wish anyone to go through is divorce. One reason I do not post much here these days.

Inger

I'm so very sorry Inger. :(

I hope that you find that the loss leads to something more joyful than you could have ever dreamt of.

With that great body, your beautiful face, your lovely personality and your amazing food preparations talents - you just need to find the guy that can appreciate a really good thing when he sees/meets it!

Love and light to you at this time Inger! Hopefully we can support and cheer you through.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 02:18:29 am »
Inger, I'm still doing cold therapy too. It is wonderful is the warm weather don't you think? You are such a beauty. You don't need to find any man. You are wonderful in every way you've shared. You just need to hold them back until you're heart is good and ready to love again.
Xoxoxo
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2012, 02:44:26 am »
Yeah - what Adora said is better than what I said!

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2012, 03:44:29 am »
Fantastic photos Inger - what a gorgeous body and face you have!

Fruitarianism, is stupid - why just fruits, what's wrong with all the other parts of a plant?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2012, 03:47:32 am »
I didn't mean in any way to be insulting to you Zi - but I bet you never told anyone that when you very skinny that it was what was the best body to have did you? Most women when they lose weight and exercise a great deal and eat close to no fat also lose size in their breasts. Not everyone is the same of course - but to say to women in general that if you lose your blubber you will look like me and not have the disclaimer constantly that the breasts are fake gets my goat as an older woman seeing how younger women are seeming to hate themselves more and more over time instead of less. This  hating who they are thing to the point where women are now cutting themselves with razors  - I was hoping some of that would start to subside already - not get worse.  I think that Freelee has become part of the problem promoting self-hatred. You're not good enough unless you can become a skeleton and still have breasts! For 99% of the women out there - that's impossible unless they have surgery.

Well, thank you D.  Nope. I never told people I was better than them. I think I had always considered everyone equal.  Oh, and one of the times I was all fruit, for certain that ten pounds came off all from my breasts. Actually, it's what I did want to happen. So I didn't mind that. Some fruities with distorted perceptions may have minded if it went that way for them.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2012, 03:49:50 am »
why just fruits, what's wrong with all the other parts of a plant?

Save the world one plant's life at a time. If there were no animals on earth, then animals and people would never kill anyone.  This would be quite a vegan world. Take the stalk or the root, and kill the plant. Also, more digestible. Or..for the fun of it! They are sugar high addicts perhaps. Take your pick or come up with any reason to make a limit.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2012, 06:31:13 am »
Gorgeous photos, Inger. No doubt you're now the most eligible bachelorette in your country or even all of Europe. You're not only attractive, you have a charisma and glow since you went raw Paleo.

Freelee rants at people that eat anything different than she does and really beats on women that are "fat" and unlike her idea of what a body "should" be and other people's diets "should" be. When she has breast implants that makes me upset because she is influencing a lot of young women to eat a diet under false pretenses that I personally think can be horrifically deficient and dangerous for many - or at least has shown to be so for many - and then she tells them that they are failing because they aren't eating enough calories or exercising enough or that something is wrong with THEM because it didn't work. ....
Yeah, I'm skinny myself, so I have nothing against thin people, but I do have a problem with someone like Freelee who frequently talks about how good she looks, not mentioning the breast implants and dyed hair, and tells other women that they are fat failures.

Whatever the cause, I too have noticed that there are more emaciated people among raw vegan dieters than any other popular diet I've seen.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2012, 07:50:26 am »
Gorgeous photos, Inger. No doubt you're now the most eligible bachelorette in your country or even all of Europe. You're not only attractive, you have a charisma and glow since you went raw Paleo.

It's not a far stretch to think Inger winds up with a fellow raw paleo guy and has raw paleo babies.  :)
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2012, 07:51:30 am »
Back to Freelee's brother,

Can someone contact him and tell him to eat raw meat instead of cooked meat?

Maybe he can be one of us here.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk