Author Topic: letsdoiteczema's Experiments  (Read 25546 times)

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
Re: letsdoiteczema's Experiments
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 10:50:31 pm »
1. Brown, slightly dry, slightly itchy patches on thighs, stomach, behind knees, insides of elbows

- Fungal infection (bad?) or fungus detox (good? - Aajonus) Leaning more on bad fungal infection reasoning with noticeable progress these 2 days. Aajonus should be wrong this time...he says to let fungal infection "run its course for 5-6 weeks". Gosh, how much itching and suffering would that be?

2. Drank 80% of midstream urine (uropathy) these 2 days; using this most powerful natural medicine to fight candida

- mixing with water when taste is too strong

3. Started Raw Zero Carb experiment to starve off yeast/candida rashes (jock itch)

- So far no carb cravings at all. Mood is good but yesterday slept for 12 hours? maybe body needs sleep while healing?

4. Eating 2 chunks of 'very high' high meat (lots of liquid) daily to fight candida

5. Going to try "inclined bed therapy", seem to have read somewhere that it allows bile to flow out of liver properly

- still waking up at 2-4am with slight to moderate itching most nights (liver detoxes at around 3am)
- test whether Inclined Bed Therapy can stop this midnight itch
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2012, 02:32:11 am »
have you ever used grape fruit seed extract topically?

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2012, 08:23:14 pm »
@jessica

Thanks for the suggestion. I have not tried GSE internally or externally. I don't know whether I'm being too picky but Aajonus mentions that even Virgin Coconut Oil is heated (processed) and I would think GSE is also a processed substance. Googling "Grapefruit seed extract heated" confirms my suspicion.

5. Food grade ammonium chloride and ascorbic acid are added, this mixture is heated under pressure. The amount of ammonium chloride remaining in finished Citricidal(r) (a commonly used grapefruit seed extract) is 15-19%; the amount of ascorbic acid is 2.5-3%. Ascorbic acid is vitamin C, a fine additive. Ammonium chloride?? It is a synthetic chemical that is harmful if swallowed in larger amounts. It is a skin irritant.

You might want to be careful with GSE jessica!

But thank you again for your suggestion. I have improved rapidly these 2 days with uropathy internally (drank, and retention enemas) and externally on rashes, along with my Raw Zero Carb experiment. Rashes are fading noticeably and no more itching during the day.

1. Additional RPD benefits:

- Amazing shiny, healthy nails without a single white spot; nails have never felt so thick, strong and smooth in my life; I remember my nails used to always be dull and not shiny - I thought this was normal
- My family member confirms that my nails look like they have a layer of nail polish on! (obviously I would NEVER in my life put nail polish on my nails - toxic toxic toxic...is all I can say...)
- Now I'm afraid that when girls see my nails they will think I put nail polish on them.... :P

2. Some slightly weird symptoms on Raw Zero Carb

- Feeling sluggish and tired sometimes during the day
- Eyes get tired, watery 1-2 times during the day
- Nothing too serious though

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2012, 09:18:26 pm »
ldie:  i have only used it for a few days, topically, and saw a dramatic improvement and healing on a sore i believed was caused by over proliferation of candida in my system.  i used it, of course, in addition to clean diet and living and relaxation, and have never had to use it again as i dont have the issue with that much candida any more

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2012, 07:05:28 pm »
@jessica

Right, a few days is definitely okay. I think most of us here know that candida rashes or fungal infections, whatever else they're called, are systemic problems that have to be cured from within. Did you eat VLC or RZC when you were fighting candida?

1. Raw 100% Raw Zero-carb, uropathy rapid progress in a few days

- Okay so I admit I started having some carb cravings last night, but I realized it was because I was thirsty. After I drank some water (mixed with lemon juice) along with some  fresh urine mixed in - no more cravings.
- Going Zero-Carb was easier than I thought. I used to be such a fruit lover coming from a high-fruit 80 10 10 raw vegan diet.

- Rashes improved by 80%: rapid progress very noticeable these 2 days. I guess I'm beating down Candida pretty good!
- Just some minor redness behind knees. Ears all baby smooth. Insides of elbows all baby smooth, very little dry skin, no redness. Behind knees, baby smooth but still some redness / itching if I touch it. Stomach and thigh areas - brown patches of fungus have faded 70%, itching 95% gone. Again, only minor itches when I touch the area.

Other incredible benefits:

- 3 days ago, I found myself super resistant to BOTH heat and cold temperatures
- I wouldn't sweat at all if I didn't do exercise without turning on the aircon in this 37 Celsius degrees Hong Kong temperature.
- But if the AirCon was turned on, I would feel fine as well. Contrary to my 80 10 10 times, when I was feeling cold ALL the time.
- This completely blew my mind! I now seem to have the joy of aircon wherever I walk, indoors OR outdoors. This is very close to paradise!!!

2. Trying to squat more like real hunter-gatherers instead of sitting in chairs.

- still not quite used to it yet
- dislike the feeling of sweat and moist accumulating behind my knees...still have some minor rashes there which make it a bit uncomfortable.

3. Continuing to take Charcoal capsules, once - twice a day, 2-3 capsules each time mixed with water.

- Hope this will speed up detoxification of my body

4. Always forget to take Christopher's LBB formula! Argh. Need to remember to take 2 capsules every meal!

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 02:30:28 pm »
1. NEVER EVER going to apply grass-fed beef marrow onto my face again!

- extreme itching, redness 10-15 seconds after application (haven't experienced such intense itching in a long long time - possibly a couple months...)
- thankfully, itching subsided after a couple minutes
- possible reasons: dense nutrients from marrow stimulated rapid detoxing of skin - during 2007-2011 (before quitting all antibiotics, ointments in mid-2011), I applied a lot of steroidal, immunosuppressant (Protopic, aka Elidel) ointments on my face due to intensely itching rashes. Will probably take quite a while before body can get rid of these toxic drugs.

- experienced similar itching sensation, but to a much milder degree before on the insides of my elbows when marrow was applied

Why did I decide to put marrow on my face?
- Attempted to moisturize minor flaky, dry skin on forehead, eyebrows, skin under nose. Fortunately, I only applied marrow to forehead, eyebrow, cheek areas, or else my whole face would have felt like it went on fire with the intense itching!

2. Got offal - organ meats (Grass-fed NZ) from a Hong Kong wholesale meat company (Link: http://www.millionfareast.com/main/home/index.html#/en)

- got contacts from NZ Grass-fed Beef supplier "Silver Fern Farms" Hong Kong office
- first wholesale company I contacted was rude and ignored my purchase requests
- second wholesale ("Million Far East") was courteous and willing to let me sample small bits of organ meats in my first purchase! incredibly grateful
- first purchase: (smallest quantity of each available organ meat) spleen, 2 types of NZ beef stomach (Omasum and something else? forgot name...) Tripes is probably a more general term
- will be getting Grass-fed beef lungs, aorta (no heart), possibly tongue (not NZ, from Brazilian "Santa" brand & Canadian "Excel" brand - need to check online whether grass-fed)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:36:30 pm by letsdoiteczema »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 05:21:12 pm »
Have you explored magnesium deficiency?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2012, 06:35:24 pm »
@GS

Nope. Too much going on atm already! Thanks for the suggestion. Will do further research.

Negative symptoms after going zero-carb, high fat with organ meats in the past week:

- Eyes get stingy, burning, tired several times a day. Don't know if this is normal? because I'm looking at a computer screen most of the time, which is not paleo at all, so I doubt paleo man would have this eye problem.

I try taking walking breaks every couple mins - an hour, do some yoga stretching exercises for my scoliosis (forgot pose names...) etc.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2012, 09:25:07 pm »
1. About magnesium deficiency on Zero-carb: realized I don't eat too much wild seafood and I actually crave Wild Sockeye Salmon as I type this...probably my body craving magnesium?

- Going to order a ton of Wild Salmon (actually, maybe after my EV Coconut Oil fast...)

2. Will do 1-3 days of Extra Virgin Coconut oil fasting, depending on the "detox" reactions. if it becomes too unbearable, I will go back to Zero-Carb Raw Paleo.

- I'll be ready with coffee enemas to help my liver with the candida die-off toxins.
- Good time to experiment now that I'm still with 5% rashes. See whether this accelerates healing.

3. Face/neck rashes have worsened these 2 days: very rough, slightly itchy, lots of dry, flaky, scaling skin

- most possible trigger is the worst air pollution ratings in Hong Kong in 10 years.
- was hard to decide whether to open my window every day to let in fresh outside air to ventilate room or not... I could clearly see the grey, blue smog hovering, choking, lingering around buildings. Don't know whether indoor pollution or outdoor pollution was worse...

Oh well, at least I know my raw paleo and natural detox methods (e.g. charcoal, coffee enemas) will undoubtly clear out whatever toxins I've inhaled these few days. I find it fortunate that our world is not polluted to the degree where even raw paleo and natural detox methods will not keep up with the constant poisoning of pollution. I hope humans will never have to live in a world like this.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 09:40:31 pm by letsdoiteczema »

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 04:56:21 pm »
1. EV Coconut Oil fasting comes to an early end

- Experiencing slight nausea around 2 hours after drinking coconut oil, lasted for around 30 minutes, going away now.
- I drank around 4-5 small sips (~approx. 2-3 tablespoons) of "Nutiva" brand Organic Cold-pressed Coconut Oil before lunchtime and it tasted extremely good when I was drinking it. I stopped when I felt full.

- I guess my body cannot take VCO fasting/detox like GoodSamaritan. I wonder how cool it feels like to rid Candida in 2-3 days!  :P
- Have to deal with candida the slow (or slower - I realize Raw Paleo is already one of the fastest healing ways out there in the world!) way - Zero-Carb diet experiment. I'm happy enough that I'm getting steady noticeable progress from Zero-Carb, so no complaints here!  :)
- Combined with my mid-stream uropathy, I'm certain I'll eradicate Candida very soon anyway. As long as I'm seeing continuing progress and no setbacks, I'll continue to Zero-Carb experiment (probably with a little coconut oil from time to time?)

- Seems like I'm another one of the those sensitive individuals that get nausea from too much coconut oil
- I've eaten coconut oil in small amounts before (with other food such as raw meats), even up to a tablespoon in one go without feeling nauseous
- Good information here on why some of us get nauseous from Coconut Oil by PaleoPhil http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/hot-topics/coconut-oil-and-antinutrients/10/

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 09:15:46 pm »
1. Read this: http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/off-topic/metal-utensils/?nowap

- Was using metal forks/spoons all along.
- Going to buy ceramic / wooden / bamboo utensils soon. I want the fastest recovery possible - avoiding pollution as much as possible.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 09:59:34 pm »
Did you read the thread about inclined bed therapy?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2012, 02:35:06 pm »
@GS

Yes. Thanks for your suggestion. I have already been inclining my bed for 3-4 days. Bought a pure natural Woodboard and used hardcover books underneath to adjust inclination. Started at 4 inches elevation under head, going to increase inclination.

Noticed that I have woken more refreshed and with more energy during the day. No more 12 hour sleeping and still feeling tired during the day. Perhaps my low carb experiment has contributed to these benefits as well. Who knows.

Bought live chilled oysters, frozen mussels from online food retailer, very close to wholesale prices. Hoping to eat more variety of seafoods to get complete nutrition.

Oysters and mussels are very salty though.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2012, 05:08:13 pm »
Wow...time flies - haven't updated this in a while.

1. Low-carb RPD success
- with occasional coconut cream made with masticating juicer Samson
- Samson GB9006 juicer drum cap and drum both broke while juicing mature coconut flesh, waiting on sales@1stjuicers.com for their warranty shipping on replacement parts.
- Mild eczema (or Candida - whether you believe in Candida or not?) rashes have improved another 90% in these ~20 days.
- Buttocks, thigh, back, stomach, armpit areas have become very smooth (nearly baby smooth) and nearly without a single patch of dry/rough skin.
- White film on tongue (supposedly a symptom of Candida overgrowth) has disappeared after going on Low-carb RPD.

2. Continued with internal & external use of Activated Charcoal and Clay

- Tried different brands of Clay (specifically for internal use) from iHerb.com
- "Redmond Clay" brand is strangely delicious and sweet when mixed with water, but dissolves poorly in water - I have to allow clumps of dried clay into my mouth and swish it in between my teeth vigorously to mix the clay properly with water.
- Drink water with Charcoal and Clay several times a day, definitely before bedtime to help absorb wastes dumped by liver when sleeping; also in the morning after waking.

3. Stopped high meat for around 2 weeks as I found no particular use for it and I am not very fond of the smell/taste of it myself

- will probably take a maintenance dose of once a week

- had an idea pop into my head: What about using raw honey to coat fermenting grass-fed meat?
- possible benefits include: 1) inhibiting growth of pathogenic bacteria. 2) read online about scientific evidence of honey promoting the growth of good bacteria (Google honey gut flora). 3) for newbies into RPD and who cannot bear the smell/taste/idea of fermenting meat, raw unheated honey will be a very very good, safe, easily acceptable alternative to High Meat (I hope it is as powerful as high meat, though I'm not sure...I have a feeling it isn't, since high meat is regularly mentioned by members here in curing depression [not raw honey])

4. Excited to find new and CHEAP food sources

- Found meat wholesaler selling chilled (NOT frozen) New Zealand grass-fed beef, ox, lamb!
- Found local sources of wild honey - will have to double check to see if it is truly "raw" and "unheated" (under 45 degrees Celsius)

5. Experimenting with raw honey

- Brand: "Y.S. Organic Bee Farms" Product name: "100% Certified Organic Raw Honey" USDA Organic. Description: unpasteurized, unfiltered, "True Raw State"
- I have a little doubt in whether it is truly processed under 45 Celsius because it is not crystallized, but it is one of the best selling products on iHerb.com with incredibly good reviews.
- Eating raw honey with my meat meals as well as mixing it with lemon juice with my drinking natural spring water.

- Got a cut/sore spot on the left backside of my tongue these few days - is it from the raw honey?! or did I accidentally bite myself and didn't notice? Negative reaction or detox symptom? hard to tell, will monitor closely

6. Random thoughts

- Will buying bulk charcoal online and eating/drinking it be enough to offset/absorb the toxic pesticide residues in inorganic fruits (fruits that I will not eat the skin of - e.g. Bananas, Oranges, Papaya etc.) If yes, it would be very convenient for me to buy inorganic produce when traveling, and just make sure I drink enough Activated Charcoal / Clay every day to offset the toxins. Might also be good in offsetting the toxins in tap water when traveling.
- Have read/heard about a man breaking Guinness World Records with most poison consumed by a human being (arsenic or something...) and it turns out his secret was either huge amounts of Clay or Activated Charcoal before drinking the poison
- I don't eat much fruits now (hardly any) but just pondering

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2012, 08:55:42 pm »
Inspiring!

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2012, 06:37:36 pm »
@GS

Thanks! You have greatly inspired me as well. The start of everything RPD in my life was because of your website.

Forgot to mention certain thing in last post:

- Eating a lot of frozen New Zealand mussels nowadays. Delicious, sweet, slightly salty - just right. Unlike oysters which I find way too salty (and expensive!)

- Eating a lot of home made dry-aged beef, lamb products aged in the refrigerator.

- Local honey bee farm even has raw honeycomb! Wow. Didn't expect that at all... and ordering raw honeycomb and raw wild honey just completely made my day! Can't wait for these to arrive.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2012, 07:50:36 pm »
So, raw new zealand mussels taste good, lucky.
I have a website customer who makes those mussels into a supplement http://www.lyprinol.com

Our Philippine mussels taste bad raw.

To kill the saltiness of oysters, squeeze some lemon drops on them.
Oysters are dirt cheap in the Philippines.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2012, 08:35:25 pm »
Mussels always taste bad at first. I got used to them, partly because they were so dirt-cheap(I mean, a bag of 150 mussels or so for 4 pounds sterling is pretty amazing!). Basically, always wash the flesh of the mussel in water once you've gotten rid of the shell. My trick was always to dump the mussel-flesh all into a huge pint-glass or two, and then use some implement to crush the flesh in order to get the seawater out, then upend the glass to get rid of the water.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2012, 04:09:43 am »
That's a sweet idea, I've never liked cooked mussels, but raw they would be super healthy, there is offal & stuff included, and a local supermarket has live ones available - so I'll be giving this a go very soon  :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2012, 10:32:22 am »
Thanks for the tip, tyler, i'll try that.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2012, 02:12:58 pm »
@GS

Thanks for the tip. Will try lemon juice to kill saltiness, but wondering why this works... Acid and salt neutralize each other? Hm... As long as it works i'm happy I guess!

Brand of NZ mussels is called "Talley's": http://www.talleys.co.nz/sstyles.htm

@Tyler

Have you tried NZ mussels? Honestly I don't have to get used to the taste at all. Loved it from the first bite. No need for all those troublesome procedures.

@alive

You are truly lucky mate... Live ones?! Wow! I'm loving these frozen mussels, can't even begin to imagine how good fresh ones would taste! Where do u live?

Nice to hear about the offals included in mussels, as I am having finding it hard to find cheap reliable sources of grass fed organ meats over here in Hong Kong. So far only have pasture fed lamb kidneys available.

My body is probably craving offals bad - explains my constant and nearly unlimited cravings for mussels. They taste so good!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2012, 02:18:39 pm »
I think I've tried NZ mussels. I don't recall them tasting different, just that they were larger, I think?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2012, 08:56:26 pm »
@TylerDurden

The ones I bought from a meat/seafood importer in Hong Kong had two different sizes - large and medium. They both tasted exactly the same though.

In the brand Talley's website, they call their mussels Greenshell mussels http://www.talleys.co.nz/sstyles.htm#mussels

maybe this particular species of mussels have less bitterness? I don't think I can taste any bitterness at all! So I'm really surprised at hearing all these complaints of bitterness from mussels here.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2012, 03:15:26 pm »
New favorite meat/seafood wholesaler (for those in Hong Kong SAR):

Name: Food Shop
Tel #: 2425-6900
Mobile #: 9135-9388
Fax #: 2491-6834
Email: smallwing349@hotmail.com (but I suggest you not to use email and call them instead, they never replied my emails...)

Suggestions:
- Call them up and ask them to fax you their product catalog.
- They are very old-school - no website, no online shopping cart.  I guess they have enough business already so they don't bother with this. Their prices for chilled products are pretty unbeatable.
- Tell them you want 100% grass-fed beef
- They sell different brands of beef/lamb and change all the time, make sure you emphasize that you want 100% grass-fed

What's so good about this wholesaler?

- ONLY wholesaler I found that has "Chilled" beef and lamb available (grass-fed from New Zealand)
- Seafood / game meat (hare) available - Have to check with them whether hares are wild? or farmed?
- Free home delivery in city areas for orders over $600
- Willing to cut and sell small portions of meats to you (for certain products)
- They have pretty unbeatable prices

What I order from them:

- "Talley's" brand of New Zealand mussels - much better tasting than "SeaLord" brand, no bitterness
- Clam meat from Philippines
- Chilled ox and lamb products (don't know why they call it ox? instead of beef?)

Adding some tags so people can find this: seller, sell, butcher, pasture, New Zealand, NZ, organic, china, chinese
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 03:25:25 pm by letsdoiteczema »

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2012, 06:23:32 pm »
1. Went Zero-carb a couple days ago after I realized that even a small amount of fruit was causing acne to breakout on my cheeks and eyebrow areas.

2. Going to eat one medium sized meal of tender vegetables (lettuce, cucumber, carrots) with Zero-carb to help bowel movements

3. Trying to ferment my unheated honey by adding natural spring water to it, mixing honey with it and letting it sit in a dark cupboard in room temperature. So far, one jar out of 3 has started to have an alcoholic smell. I'm hoping this means beneficial bacteria is growing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk