Author Topic: The Hidden Disease: Testosterone Deficiency  (Read 21324 times)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The Hidden Disease: Testosterone Deficiency
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2014, 03:52:21 am »
thanks for posting the videos.  I'll watch them later..     I'd agree to the notion that lowered testosterone does contribute to bone health.  But really,   let's step back and look what contributed  to lowered testosterone in the first place.    If we're speaking average middle aged guy here,,  look at his average diet, sleep patterns, exercise habits, blood sugar levels/insulin response/effected human growth hormone production during sleep, stress, pollution, and oh, did I mention sugar or carb intake?   To try to treat just one symptom seems so narrow minded to me. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2014, 07:38:44 am »
I agree, Van.  This shows the contrast between the doctors peddling artificial testosterone treatments and the muscle bound guys teaching natural paleo principles. 

The muscle jocks seem to make better sense!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2014, 10:09:08 am »
Yes, I watched their video, and was impressed how they hit on the big points, including low carb,, as well as getting a good amount of sex (thought you'd like that one).

Offline rawswede

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: The Hidden Disease: Testosterone Deficiency - aromatase BULL SHIT
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 04:32:41 pm »
As far as my understanding we all (especially men) like to minimise the hormone estrogen in the body... The enzyme aromatase acts as an transformer of testosterone into estrogen. Aromatase is primarily found in the fat cells of the body, and therefore.. in the fat of humans and animals. Wouldnt it then be unwise to consume lots of animal fats in the context of minimizing estrogen in the body?

From wikipedia: Adipose tissue is the greatest peripheral source of aromatase in both males and females, contributing to the production of estradiol.

So my thought or maybe fear was just that you may increase the aromatase activity by consuming tissues containing large amounts of aromatase? maybe i have just got it wrong?

greetings from sweden .

--------------------- NOTE BELOW THAT THIS aromatase concept is BULL SHIT -------------------------

The original poster of that question is making up BULL SHIT.  Theorizing BULL SHIT.  And by our experiences is similarly BULL SHIT.

"So men...If you don't want to have clogged arteries, if you don't want to be feminized, If you don't want to have an enlarged prostate and a non-existent sex life, you will completely cut animal fats out of your diet. The largest source of animal fat is dairy products, the second source is obviously meats; cows, chickens, fish, turkey, etc."

"When humans eat the body-fat of animals they are eating aromatase enzymes (because body-fat contains high levels of aromatase). As a result their levels of estrogens rise in their body."

EVERY STATEMENT I QUOTED ABOVE IS BULL SHIT FALSE.

EVERY STATEMENT MADE ABOVE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF OUR EXPERIENCES.

That original poster is a complete VEGAN TROLL.  Meant to make people UN HEALTHY.

Yes the original poster in that thread got it WRONG because he is an obvious VEGAN TROLL.

The very reason we do not have a RAW VEGAN or RAW FRUITARIAN section here in our forum because by all our experiences here shows cutting out animal food in people's diets DO NOT WORK.

And what is also insane is cutting out FAT for some vegan troll fantasy about aromatase is similarly outright FALSE. Let me say it again.  BULL SHIT.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 06:26:56 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 07:02:54 pm »
This article says saturated fats contain cholesterol, a precursor to testosterone.

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/8-ways-be-alpha-male-tomorrow

Maybe there is a balance somewhere.   Must ask personal experiences.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 06:23:19 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 09:42:31 pm »
Well, I might not understand the theory too well, but i for sure know fat does NOT increase your estrogen, if you eat good quality food stuff.
I have been eating unreal amounts of fat last years and my estrogen is at very good/normal levels, not high. I have tested. Could actually be a little higer, i have about mid levels and i would like to be in the upper 25 % range.
I know many male persons that eat a ketogenic diet and are just very muscular and not one bit looking like they have too much estrogen...lol
i think it is also the balance of the hormones that matters a lot.

If you eat lots of dairy, IDK if that could do something like that, but i do not count regular use of dairy to a healthy diet anyways.

You need to go and test your hormones in a lab, and then go from there, eat lots of fat, test again in some months and see where it takes you.
We very much need cholesterol because that is what our body makes hormones of. It is a big lie that it should need to be low. I have a high cholesterol level, mine was last time i tested (more than a year ago.. i need to test again soon)

Total 8,2 mmol/l (317,1)  range 0-5.0
HDL 2,8 mmol/l (108,3)    range 1,0-99999.0
LDL 4,7 mmol/l (181,7)     range 0,0-3,0
Triglycerides 0,8 mmol/l (70) range 0,0-2,0

well, i would like it even higher, that is the truth, my doc thinks the opposite...lol

If you want to raise your testosteron, do nude tanning as much as you can, on the ground.
And limit your non native EMF exposure (fake light, computer... wifi..etc) as it destroys hormones very effectively, sad but true.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:50:00 pm by Inger »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 09:48:39 pm »
It really is important to do it scientifically = try something out, then go to a lab and test. test and test again. That is the only way to know the truth IMHO.
It might cost a bit, but it is a great thing to invest in. To be your own doctor is actually very fun and very interesting! You learn a ton... we should all do biohacks and then report to the community, would add a lot of value IMO

Real knowledge ends speculations and fear :)

Offline rawswede

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 02:49:09 am »
Thanks for the calming information Inger, and of course the best thing is to try things out yourself to se results :) But the question still remains..  I just want to say that i am absolutely not an expert in this field but the question as far as i have read aromatase is an enzyme that you can find in estrogen producing cells like in the fat tissue among others? Maybe it doesn't affect you the same way when you consume it as appose to when your own body produces it ?

Here is a link to a thread where the subject is discussed, this might explain the question better than what i do?

------------http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/46432-Men-stop-eating-aromatase-----------

Maybe they just got it wrong?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 06:27:51 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2014, 05:47:29 pm »
Thanks for the calming information Inger, and of course the best thing is to try things out yourself to se results :) But the question still remains..  I just want to say that i am absolutely not an expert in this field but the question as far as i have read aromatase is an enzyme that you can find in estrogen producing cells like in the fat tissue among others? Maybe it doesn't affect you the same way when you consume it as appose to when your own body produces it ?

Here is a link to a thread where the subject is discussed, this might explain the question better than what i do?
------------http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/46432-Men-stop-eating-aromatase---------------

The original poster of that question is making up BULL SHIT.  Theorizing BULL SHIT.  And by our experiences is similarly BULL SHIT.

"So men...If you don't want to have clogged arteries, if you don't want to be feminized, If you don't want to have an enlarged prostate and a non-existent sex life, you will completely cut animal fats out of your diet. The largest source of animal fat is dairy products, the second source is obviously meats; cows, chickens, fish, turkey, etc."

"When humans eat the body-fat of animals they are eating aromatase enzymes (because body-fat contains high levels of aromatase). As a result their levels of estrogens rise in their body."

EVERY STATEMENT I QUOTED ABOVE IS BULL SHIT FALSE.

EVERY STATEMENT MADE ABOVE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF OUR EXPERIENCES.

That original poster is a complete VEGAN TROLL.  Meant to make people UN HEALTHY.

Yes the original poster in that thread got it WRONG because he is an obvious VEGAN TROLL.

The very reason we do not have a RAW VEGAN or RAW FRUITARIAN section here in our forum because by all our experiences here shows cutting out animal food in people's diets DO NOT WORK.

And what is also insane is cutting out FAT for some vegan troll fantasy about aromatase is similarly outright FALSE. Let me say it again.  BULL SHIT.

All links to that STUPID THREAD DISCUSSION were trashed... the concept is so stupid it does not deserve a live link to increase its search engine value.

So people who want to read that thread can copy and paste the link to see how NEWBIES are easily misled by some VEGAN TROLL.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 06:32:18 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: The Hidden Disease: Testosterone Deficiency - Semen for Osteoporosis
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2014, 11:46:04 am »
IDEA/ HYPOTHESIS

OSTEOPOROSIS IN WOMEN:
SEMINAL FLUID COMPOUNDS ABSORBED THROUGH MUCOSAL TISSUES HELP PROTECT AGAINST & REMEDIATE BONE LOSS

By

Anthony G. Payne

Human seminal fluid contains hormones and other compounds that readily penetrate mucosal membranes and enter the recipient’s circulation. Many of these exert a beneficial influence on human physiology including bone cycling (formation and breakdown), even in very small amounts. It is hypothesized that protection against and slowing of bone loss in women rises in step with exposure to male seminal fluid.

http://www.healingcare4u.org/articles/MALE%20SEMINAL%20FLUID%20AS%20A%20WOMAN%27S%20PROTECTIVE%20FRIEND.pdf

I have attached the same PDF here.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2014, 10:56:41 pm »

------------http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/46432-Men-stop-eating-aromatase-----------

IMHO too... all bullshit.

Rawswede, do you have an estrogen dominance problem? How are you eating / living? How are you feeling?
Why don't you go and test by a doc instead of reading and believing in all sort of stuff on the internet?

Think naturally. Then you will get your answers. Eat what is natural and seasonal, (as wild as it gets) to where you live, and you will have no doubts anymore - and you will feel great!

Offline rawswede

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 01:01:37 am »
Hehe oh I'm all on your side,  no need shooting through roof xD..

Me myself don't have (as far as i know) a problem with estrogen dominance, no external signs at least..

21 year old guy that find it interesting to research dietary effects on your body (in all imaginable ways).
I havent settle completely when it comes to diet.. experimenting quite a lot, but the "raw paleo" template have been appealing to me since i first came over it..

My hope posting this question (stupid or not?) was that some of you people here could come up with rational logical answers and explanations to why this issue really isn't a problem..... resulting in some outrageous accuse of people being vegan trolls :s find that a bit funny.. XD and a bit sad....
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:13:55 am by rawswede »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 01:35:28 am »
The vegan troll I was pointing to was the original poster of the forum thread you linked to... MisterE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk