Author Topic: sheep milk  (Read 5792 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
sheep milk
« on: May 31, 2012, 01:13:45 pm »
by far more superior than cow and goat milk. Its so much more expensive but it tastes way better than any other milk and also digests way easier. one sip and I decided this is the only milk ill drink. Even though it's 2 to 3 times more expensive it's so much better I'll have to take the hit.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:12:25 pm by TylerDurden »
-----------

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: sheep milk
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 06:07:35 am »
I believe it. I find sheep cheese and yogurt to be vastly superior to cow and goat. I can't imagine why any rich person would bother with cow or goat dairy products after they tried sheep dairy. The cost is the downside for the rest of us.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 02:10:08 pm »
Even though it's 2 to 3 times more expensive

You're lucky. I found it to be 6-7 times more expensive than raw fresh grass-fed jersey milk, and further away. I wish I had sheep.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 12:58:56 am »
I can't find it at all.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 01:27:55 am »
My Amish farmer sells sheep milk and all other products about sheep. I am planning to have sheep in my property soon.
For new born sheep milk is very good if they don't get mother milk. Also camel milk is very curative.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 02:10:23 am »
Sheeps milk is, imo, nothing miraculous.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 12:49:11 pm »
Sheeps milk is, imo, nothing miraculous.

do you have any problems with other milks? I cant really do cows milk at all and do alright on goats milk but not as well as id like. Sheeps milk goes down with no problem. Maybe if you do fine on the others you dont notice the difference as much.
-----------

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 03:43:42 pm »
do you have any problems with other milks? I cant really do cows milk at all and do alright on goats milk but not as well as id like. Sheeps milk goes down with no problem. Maybe if you do fine on the others you dont notice the difference as much.

Yes I have problems with other milks too. Cows milk, goats milk and sheep milk, fresh or fermented, all gave me internal pain, bleeding and constipation. I must admit though, the taste of sheeps milk, fresh out of the udder, especially after having biked a few kilometers to get it, tastes great! But because of the problems I got I stopped consuming dairy almost a year ago now.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 12:37:02 am »
I understand that some people cant handle dairy but dont blame sheeps dairy which i think is most easily handled by most out of the three.

I also found that eating cheese helped me to adapt  better to dairy. I didnt do to well on it initially but i feel im digesting it better every time.

Im on goat milk now by the way and its working out pretty well. Hope to get some sheeps milk next week.  Damn you bad economy! keeping me from my sheeps milk!
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk