Author Topic: irritable vegans/vegetarians  (Read 12185 times)

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: irritable vegans/vegetarians
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 09:07:42 am »
Back to the subject - I would like to add here that we call coffee "angry juice" in our house. I can't believe how many raw foodists still drink coffee - and a raw vegan on coffee has GOT to be dangerous without much to ground out that adrenal energy. Doesn't matter what I eat - if coffee is involved - better to escape any room I'm hangin' in.

My dad going vegan is one of the reasons why I left his house a few months ago. He turned... vicious. He was up all night, on psychoactive drugs and sleep aids (diagnosed ADHD, I'm sure he should've been diagnosed vegan, might've been more accurate... and the sleep aids didn't work), eating ALL of the time, and generally incredibly irritable. He was a completely different guy once he left meat and fat behind. One of us was going to get hurt so I stopped arguing with him and my wife and I left. He drank weak coffee all day every day.

He's the entire reason why I have to approach any and all contact with vegans / vegetarians wearing my mental plate armor and my asbestos underwear.
insert signature here

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: irritable vegans/vegetarians
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2012, 01:22:02 am »
My dad going vegan is one of the reasons why I left his house a few months ago. He turned... vicious. He was up all night, on psychoactive drugs and sleep aids (diagnosed ADHD, I'm sure he should've been diagnosed vegan, might've been more accurate... and the sleep aids didn't work), eating ALL of the time, and generally incredibly irritable. He was a completely different guy once he left meat and fat behind. One of us was going to get hurt so I stopped arguing with him and my wife and I left. He drank weak coffee all day every day.

He's the entire reason why I have to approach any and all contact with vegans / vegetarians wearing my mental plate armor and my asbestos underwear.

And when you talked to him about his veganism and how he is acting, let me guess gc, he got MORE vicious?

That's why I think it's perfectly ok for people to try it as long as they don't stop listening to others or if they throw away their logical minds in the process. For some people it's fine if not good. It was certainly better for me than eating bad cooked meats.

Sounds like he needs an intervention. Seriously! Just like with a drug addict - where the family and friends all sit down and tell him how they are feeling about what's happened to him.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk