Author Topic: Blending Raw Organs  (Read 12504 times)

Offline JustAnotherExplorer

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Blending Raw Organs
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 06:57:32 am »
Thanks, Michael.  I'll give this a try at some point.

Satya

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2008, 09:39:53 pm »
Your avatar makes me a little nervous, like you're going to come flying out of my computer screen and kick me in the face. Or the elbow.

Keith, I think you are hallucinating again!  How can you fear my backside?   :P

(That is (was) a shot of an almost executed flying side kick, to your solar plexus.)

Offline JustAnotherExplorer

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 05:55:27 am »
Well, I tried the liver-lime-tomato drink but can't say that it went over too well.  When I first smelled it I almost gagged.  I managed to  drink about 1/5 of the glass, with some swallows going more smoothly than others, before I gave up.  A few sips almost tasted enjoyable, but those were by far the minority.  I guess it's just not something that I can handle at this point in my journey  :'(  I'll probably come back and try it again at some point in the future.

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 06:14:46 pm »
Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you at this stage JustAnotherEx. I suppose I've been on this diet for so long now that nothing phases me and my taste has developed a long way from where it was originally!  I'd certainly agree that returning to it in the future when your own tastes have changed would be worthwhile.

Another factor could be that I use a top-of-the-range VitaPrep 3 blender which, although being incredibly expensive to the tune of almost 1,000GBP, is a very high quality machine.  I'm not sure how this recipe would turn out in a standard blender but I do know that if I am in a rush and don't blend it properly it can be rather unpalatable.

Good luck on your continuing journey!

Michael
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk