Author Topic: Controlling bad cholesterol  (Read 18985 times)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Controlling bad cholesterol
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 07:33:47 am »
Raw, where does your brother and your mother live? Do they live with you?

I'm very glad you are talking about this as it's not only about your mother and the relationship with her son - but it's about you and the stress it makes for you and how it affects your health and happiness.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 01:08:43 pm »
My parents and my only brother live with me. My parents couldn't continue their establish jobs, their beautiful home and all savings are gone after my brother. They are on welfare, but it's very hard for them to get enough from welfare to live. In this country, people who really need help , they don't get anything. So I am the only one there tio help. I run a little bed and breakfast business . My husband is on salary (he is a scientist).
I kept couple of homes for my brother so we can put him different homes he needs. People who are mentally ill, there homes can't be in the hospitals or streets. They need good homes.
bugs or country chickens

Offline CarnivorousApe

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2012, 01:59:37 pm »
Wow, raw, it's a heartbreaking story you are telling. I don't feel like I have a right to give you advice but there is a couple of thoughts I feel necessary to share.

1. You've been doing your best all these year to help your brother without much improvement, maybe it is time to change strategy?
2. They might know something in mental institution that you don't know and might be able to help your brother in a professional way.
3. Sometimes medication is necessary to alleviate acute mental issues, that's what they can do
4. Once situation improves, he will be let out of institution and it will be easier to switch him to raw paleo for lifetime mental health maintenance.

Again, just my thoughts.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2012, 03:10:34 pm »
Oh thank u CarnivorousApe, ur suggestions are excellent, but these are not the way the institutions run here. Most of them like a jail. 1st, they cut the mental patients' nerves, 'cause they are mentaly  retarded. Which is not true. These people are extremely smart and with their drugs, they make them dumb. Those drugs never helps my brother and tons of side effects. Matter of facts he is on those drugs now. Once u have them, u beed to continue otherwise patient relapse badly and that could cause the permanent damage. That hapens with my brother. Day by day , he is becoming dumb.  1st thing they will tell u that there are NO CURE. I also tried to put him EARTH HOUSE , a prrivate facility in NJ who follow Dr. Hoffer's treatment. But their rule is that they give drugs in every patient (even when they don't need that) and then they try to reduce drugs and start vitamins etc. Still this treatment is not affective enough for my brother. In 3 months, cost $40,000 (basic charge). They are the only orthomolecular out there and cheapest. At this time, we are out of all resources and I also contacted in Canada with Dr. Hoffers' followers, they told me that would be waste of money to put my brother there. I sent him in India, that country doesn't have any animal proteins to eat. People will hate u if they know if u eat meat (it's in Jaipur, Rajasthan). His doctor lives there. The house rent, muscle men, therapists, nurse....it is impposible for me to come out with that type of money. But again entire country eat junk, lack of good quality food. The last proposal was to buy a house in India (northern India, where the food supply could be better) and to join with other orthomolecular doctors their as my business partner where, they will start a small clinic. But mom is getting tired day by day and I don't know if I would send them again thousand miles away again. Again I need huge cash for that. I have my own family, children and their future...
bugs or country chickens

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 08:02:41 pm »
Raw, I am following everything you say and understand completely everything! I'm am starting to get a fuller picture of your situation.

The fact that your parents and your brother live with you is a big plus in some ways. You live on a farm - or at least produce some of your own food correct? Do your parents and your husband and children eat the same way you do? Do you need to have "bad" foods around for the guests at your bed and breakfast?

Does your brother have a solid diagnosis like schizophrenia? Can you please tell us more about what your brothers symptomology is? Does he hear voices, is he paranoid, is he suicidal besides eating bad foods, does he need physical restraint, can he follow any instructions, is he violent etc.?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 02:50:09 am »
Dorothy, I will open up a new post on my brother. All those questions you have asked, he has all of these symptons.
I m just researching about ur minami omega 3 900mg oil and just found softgel. Can I get the liquid ? I didn't find any so far. Thank u.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 03:19:42 am »
I've only seen it in gel form myself where I've bought it - but was not looking for liquid.

OK - we'll continue talking in your new thread on your brother.

Offline rebeccazadeng

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2012, 02:31:42 pm »
i have checked up some websites, where they have mentioned Generic for Lipitor 10mg working well in controlling bad cholesterol. Also in last year, Generic Lipitor is the most sold medications in online. You can also get usage, dosage and side effects of Lipitor details here http://www.globalgenericpharmacy.com/lipitor.html

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2012, 11:17:08 pm »
Rebecca, thank u for ur information. She is already feeling better since when she started fasting on raw meat. Dorothy's recommamded Minami brand's omega 3 , also she is taking from the past couple of days. She is feeling good so far. I am putting her blood test report here. After she consume omega 3 couple of months, I will flush another report right here again.

LIPID PANEL

NONHDL CHOLESTEROL=248 (MG/DL)
CHOLESTEROL TOTAL=301(125-200mg/dl)
LDL CHOL, CALCULATED=222(<130 mg/dl)
HDL CHOLESTEROL=53(>=46 mg/dl)
TRIGLYCERIDES=130 (<150 mg/dl)
CHOLESTEROL/HDL RATIO=5.7 (<=5.0)

AGAIN LIPID PANEL

CHOLESTEROL=240 (<200mg/dl)
TRIGLYCERIDES=195(<150mg/dl)
HDL CHOLESTEROL=42 (>50)
HDL as % of CHOLESTEROL=18 (>14%)
CHOL/HDL RATIO=5.7 (<5.8)
LDL/HDL RATIO =3.79 (<3.56)
LDL CHOLESTEROL=159 (<100mg/dl)

Her LYMPHS IS 51.5 (12.0-48.0%) , is high
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:49:15 am by goodsamaritan »
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2012, 11:51:30 pm »
Hey Raw!

I thought I'd mention something.

When I started raw paleo, I was eating muscle meats and that's it.

I actually got worse on this version of raw paleo.

It was when I added raw beef fat that I got significantly better.

Raw meat wasn't enough for me. I also needed large amounts (about 3-5 oz) of raw beef fat plus avacados.

This is something you could consider getting for your brother.

Raw grass fed beef fat should be really cheap. I pay about $2.50/lb.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2012, 12:25:06 am »
Well my brother is so far from RPD. He loves his junk food very much. Deboss, I'd love to send my brother to u (he is a very nice guy to others, but he hates his family). You could be his friend and eat RPD high fat diet. If u r interested, we can discuss about the payment with u. Even one or two weeks are fine. It looks like the whole nation survives on junk. How we can expect the good health and the good mental health on junk? This is a serious issue. We should open up a clinic.
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 12:52:06 am »
Well my brother is so far from RPD. He loves his junk food very much. Deboss, I'd love to send my brother to u (he is a very nice guy to others, but he hates his family). You could be his friend and eat RPD high fat diet. If u r interested, we can discuss about the payment with u. Even one or two weeks are fine. It looks like the whole nation survives on junk. How we can expect the good health and the good mental health on junk? This is a serious issue. We should open up a clinic.

I can't have anyone live with me

Try giving him raw beef fat with junk food. I've added SAD foods to my diet because I can't afford 100% Raw Paleo.

The raw fat made a huge difference for me.

A raw paleo clinic would be incredible. But impossible to pull off.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2012, 03:06:30 am »
i have checked up some websites, where they have mentioned Generic for Lipitor 10mg working well in controlling bad cholesterol. Also in last year, Generic Lipitor is the most sold medications in online. You can also get usage, dosage and side effects of Lipitor details here http://www.globalgenericpharmacy.com/lipitor.html

Lipitor put my mother in the hospital - as did other cholesterol lowering meds. Cholesterol lowering medications have some awful side affects.... and on top of that none of them worked. Only the Minami worked - and it's healthy - and there are no side affects.

It's the most sold medictation because it's almost impossible to have your cholesterol levels within "normal" range - because the doctors that made that range also had a financial stake in the medication.

I'm not concerned about your mother's cholesterol levels Raw - but I'm very worried about those triglyceride levels. Let's hope the Minami works as well for your Mom. Is she taking at least 900 mg?

Make sure she eats no bad oils - like vegetable oils or god-forbid canola oil.

Good luck!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2012, 06:48:11 am »
A raw paleo clinic would be incredible. But impossible to pull off.

I provide a raw paleo clinic to friends and family in crisis. 
For family, it's in the house.
For friends, it's in my office.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2012, 07:04:31 am »
I provide a raw paleo clinic to friends and family in crisis. 
For family, it's in the house.
For friends, it's in my office.

Neat. You think that could ever happen in the US?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk