Author Topic: Cancer cure and the truth  (Read 22139 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Cancer cure and the truth
« on: July 09, 2012, 10:48:54 pm »
Please, watchout this video and learn the truth abouth cancers and the options of treatments.
What is Dr.Burzynski's antineoplaston therapy? This guy only treat the advanced level of brain cancers and lung cancer (terminal patients). We already know some other cure of other types of cancers . I am curious to learn more. Why he uses to synthesize the synthetic version of antineoplaston in his clinic for his patients? Still he treats brain cancer, lung cancer very successfully. Please, share here ur opinion on this therapy or what do u know about. I am not emphasising here the diet. We already know the effect s of good diet, but want to learn the antineolpaston therapy which has no side effects.

A Cancer Cure 40 years ago
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 01:08:34 am by raw »
bugs or country chickens

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cancer cure and the truth
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 11:07:47 pm »
The truth is simpler and you don't need this expensive and complicated therapy to easily eradicate cancer. You can do it at home cheaply.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 11:30:23 pm »
Dorothy hit the nail on the head, I think. This video is about one profit-seeker in the cancer industry attempting to take market share from other profit-seekers who currently have a monopoly. Why not look beyond profit-seeking treatments to the underlying issues of lifestyle that actually cause cancer? Things like poor diet, stress, environmental pollution? The latter approach is the real gold mine, in my opinion.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 11:44:58 pm »
Come one guys.  I also do home cancer treatments at www.curemanual.com

But there are many different people out there with different points of views or stages in their education... so guys like Burzynski are a boon to some of them.  There are many other options for true cancer cure out there.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 12:09:29 am »
What is Dr.Burzynski's antineoplaston therapy? This guy only treat the advanced level of brain cancers and lung cancer (terminal patients). We already know some other cure of other types of cancers . I am curious to learn more. Why he uses to synthesize the synthetic version of antineoplaston in his clinic for his patients? Still he treats brain cancer, lung cancer very successfully. Please, share here ur opinion on this therapy or what do u know about. I am not emphasising here the diet. We already know the effect s of good diet, but want to learn the antineolpaston therapy which has no side effects.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:16:17 am by raw »
bugs or country chickens

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 12:12:24 am »
A proper diet has no side effects either. Why focus on a commercial therapy that you have to pay extra for when perhaps the same benefit comes with eating and living well?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 12:19:52 am »
So how many people do u know after they get advance form of brain and lung cancers, they servive on only good diet and other natural treatment? Here focus on only brain cancer and lung cancer in advance level
bugs or country chickens

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 12:21:46 am »
Yes Eric, do you really believe that proper diet can cure brain/lung cancers?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 12:42:31 am »
Dorothy hit the nail on the head, I think. This video is about one profit-seeker in the cancer industry attempting to take market share from other profit-seekers who currently have a monopoly. Why not look beyond profit-seeking treatments to the underlying issues of lifestyle that actually cause cancer? Things like poor diet, stress, environmental pollution? The latter approach is the real gold mine, in my opinion.

All that Eric says is true and I'm not trying to say that what this man id doing is bad in and of itself. For people that need an MD and don't feel like their getting anything without giving a professional a lot of money what he does is important. I'd say the most powerfully important thing he has done however is to demonstrated that even a well-respected MD with amazing results and accreditations is being repressed and attacked therefore it's not a far jump to believe that things that NO ONE can make money are being suppressed.  He's doing important work to show that the medical/political industry is against real cures for cancer.

I don't mean to say that diet alone will cure any cancer - BUT - diet along with other alternative therapies will do it unless the person is so far gone that too much organ damage is done or they really want to die. The reason I am saying this is so that EVERYONE here can let go of their fear of cancer.

Proper diet will prevent most cancers, add to that powerful supportive remedies and on top of that remedies if one gets cancer that can be delivered to your door for pennies that will eradicate it - spread that word - and the cancer industry dies because they will no longer have fear on their side.

When it comes to cancer it's not IF there are a whole array of natural treatments at all levels of expense that work - it's which one to choose that is the bigger decision-and which ones you can still access before they have been made illegal or shut down. This man's therapy is just one of MANY therapies that work.

The thing about eating raw paleo as the base to prevent and treat cancer is that it not only does that, but also builds health and strength generally. That is often overlooked in the fear mongering that is going on. Get rid of the tumor at any cost is the way it is looked at - which makes no sense.

Here's a quote from a great cancer resource - cancertutor.com:

A Story

Suppose you own an antique dining room table which is worth many tens of thousands of dollars. Suppose your butler tells you that there are dozens of cockroaches crawling around on your priceless table and you will be having dinner guests in one hour.

Your butler informs you that his job description does not include killing cockroaches and as he is leaving your house he suggests four options for getting rid of the cockroaches:
1) He suggests you use a chainsaw to "slash" the little critters to pieces,
2) He suggests you use a large and powerful flamethrower to "burn" the critters to pieces,
3) He suggests you pour 2 gallons of a highly, highly toxic liquid chemical on the table to "poison" the critters, and
4) He suggests you use an old $1 flyswatter.

Which of the four options would you use to get rid of the cockroaches? Would you choose one of the first three options (slash, burn and poison) because they are highly potent at killing cockroaches or would you choose the cheap, wimpy flyswatter?

Think about why you would make your choice.

Most likely you would pick the flyswatter because the other three items (which are far more powerful than a flyswatter at killing cockroaches) are also massively powerful at destroying your priceless table!!

Chemotherapy (the toxic chemical above), surgery (the chainsaw above) and radiation (the flamethrower above) do kill cancer cells, but they also kill healthy cells (the priceless antique table), damage the immune system, damage the ability of your digestive tract to process nutrients, etc. because they do not target cancer cells. Thus, these treatments cannot cure cancer (which has spread) without killing the patient first.

By comparison, alternative cancer treatments (the flyswatter), while not as powerful as the other items, are far more effective at treating cancer because these treatments either target cancer cells or do not damage your healthy cells, Thus they can be given in much higher doses than any of the "orthodox" cancer treatments. For example, a person can drink a quart of carrot juice but they cannot drink a quart of chemotherapy!!

In addition to the ability to use high doses, the many alternative cancer treatments can generally be combined.

End of Story

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 12:44:18 am »
So how many people do u know after they get advance form of brain and lung cancers, they servive on only good diet and other natural treatment? Here focus on only brain cancer and lung cancer in advance level

Proper diet ALONG with other protocols absolutely does cure brain and lung cancer. I healed my mother's pancreatic cancer and she was 84 and had every other disease in the book. Her cancer ended up being the easiest of our problems to fix and I know others who have cured inoperable brain tumors with only alternative means.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 12:58:57 am »
Dorothy, I'd like to know about the people with advance lung cancer and brain cancer. Please, share here what stage the person was on with brain cancer and how he cured that?
It's amazing to hear about ur mom and how u work for ur mom. She is just blessed to have a daughther like u. I'd love to read all of ur other posts. Thank u for sharing.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 02:09:34 am »
Here is my friend curing advanced brain tumors of extremely poor people who are already deaf, blind, cannot walk... But after only 2 hours of zapping... Walked out by themselves...

http://www.curemanual.com/2012/05/brain-tumor-treatment-options-1st-priority-zapping-for-2-to-3-hours-or-more-with-vander-gaditano/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 03:06:39 am »
Dorothy, I'd like to know about the people with advance lung cancer and brain cancer. Please, share here what stage the person was on with brain cancer and how he cured that?
It's amazing to hear about ur mom and how u work for ur mom. She is just blessed to have a daughther like u. I'd love to read all of ur other posts. Thank u for sharing.

Do you know someone with this kind of cancer raw that you are trying to help?

Most cancers are similar in a couple of things. First, what kills people is that the cancer spread which is easy to stop with pectasol-c. Secondly, they grow, which is also pretty easy to slow done if not stop completely and reverse if you stop feeding the cancers. Only with cancers like brain and pancreatic cancer are the tumors themselves usually dangerous because they interfere with important biological functions. Stopping spreading and growing alone buy you much time which is what you need to build up the body and fight. The thing that doctors use against you is fear about how much "time" you have. It's so easy to at the very least throw away those timed death sentences.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 03:12:20 am »
Here is my friend curing advanced brain tumors of extremely poor people who are already deaf, blind, cannot walk... But after only 2 hours of zapping... Walked out by themselves...

http://www.curemanual.com/2012/05/brain-tumor-treatment-options-1st-priority-zapping-for-2-to-3-hours-or-more-with-vander-gaditano/

fascinating GS - With the patients this poor - were they able to do cat scans before and after to show if the tumors changed?

I first learned about healing cancer naturally by a colleague in Florida who healed his wife's late stage untreatable brain tumor with natural means. He shared the list of things he did, but I don't have it here with me now. One of them was giving his wife baths with h202 in it I remember and lots of different supplements. 

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 03:32:59 am »
A lot of good posts.

I am with Dorothy and GS.

Raw's film was much appreciated.

Medicine is a big money business. That's no big shock.

There are many cures around. The more I look into alternative medical modalities the more I am convinced that allopathic medicine is a scam.

Cancer cures abound but one thing I know to be pretty accurate...... you can cure the cancer easily, but you have to stop the cause, which is virtually always diet AFAIAC. I think a raw diet is a giant step in that direction but even baby steps are better, however, everyone is at their own level of knowledge/development.

A friend and his daughter had cancer. They both used a Rife device to cure it, but they still smoke. Chemo failed and they were ready to die, when they discovered the healer who cured them.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 03:47:59 am »
A lot of good posts.

I am with Dorothy and GS.

Raw's film was much appreciated.

Medicine is a big money business. That's no big shock.

There are many cures around. The more I look into alternative medical modalities the more I am convinced that allopathic medicine is a scam.

Cancer cures abound but one thing I know to be pretty accurate...... you can cure the cancer easily, but you have to stop the cause, which is virtually always diet AFAIAC. I think a raw diet is a giant step in that direction but even baby steps are better, however, everyone is at their own level of knowledge/development.

A friend and his daughter had cancer. They both used a Rife device to cure it, but they still smoke. Chemo failed and they were ready to die, when they discovered the healer who cured them.
These cures from Al and GS are very cool. What form of cancer did your friend and his daughter have Al? Were the results verified by their doctors?

Yeah - that's the problem with alternative therapies that adopt in a fashion the modern medical model of killing things or manipulating just the symptoms/disease without addressing the cause is that it's still the bandaid approach.

That's why a raw paleo really needs to be at the core if the person isn't just going to get rid of one disease just to get another or not attain real health.

I was able to get rid of my mother's cancer for instance but one of the medical procedures she went through necessitated taking her off of all her good fats which stimulated misdiagnosed Parkinson's Disease and that is what ended up killing her in the end. The hardest part was that no one would believe me that she wasn't going to die from her cancer so I needed help in figuring out what this other problem was. They just saw a woman that only had a few weeks to live until finally almost a year later they finally listened when it was already too late.

The diagnosis itself can be a death sentence when other diseases are no longer taken seriously and if there isn't a diet that can sustain the body and heal it fully then you are not truly healing the person - still just treating symptoms. What I saw happen with my Mom and her central nervous system is a big part of why I am here at this forum talking to you and not still at a vegan forum.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 07:05:37 am »
fascinating GS - With the patients this poor - were they able to do cat scans before and after to show if the tumors changed?

These people were so poor they were looking for charity healing that can do miracles. So being able to see, being able to hear and being able to walk again was enough proof for them.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 07:26:44 am »
These people were so poor they were looking for charity healing that can do miracles. So being able to see, being able to hear and being able to walk again was enough proof for them.

Oh no - I totally get it GS. They got better treatment being poor than the people with millions going to doctors. I was just asking if they had any verifiable results that their cancers were gone.

My mother's doctors said that she must have never had cancer since she would have been dead a long time ago if she did have it. I watched her symptoms and how they reacted to each therapy and it was perfectly clear to me living with her and her GP that she had cancer, but backward thinking works for them. They will do anything not to question the paradigm. Her kidney doctor who was so perplexed why her pancreatic cancer kidney symptoms reversed and I said I know why said that if any alternative were true then everyone would be doing it.

The truth is that they don't want to know because it would turn their world upside down and the bigwigs repress what they can out of greed. That's why I ask about verifiable results - but - still - it doesn't matter much as there have been innumerable cases of verifiable results that are totally ignored, denied, repressed or dismissed.

Cesium is a good example as is the doctor in the video that raw posted.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 07:37:04 am »
Many people cured of cancers wouldn't go back to medical doctors for any "verification" even if you paid these people.  In the cured people's eyes, it is the medical doctors who are now quacks and medical doctors have lost all credibility.

Like the plumber i taught how to cure himself of terminal liver cancer... He's strong and back at work.  Plus he restored his erections... That is proof enough for him.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 07:43:46 am »
Many people cured of cancers wouldn't go back to medical doctors for any "verification" even if you paid these people.  In the cured people's eyes, it is the medical doctors who are now quacks and medical doctors have lost all credibility.

Like the plumber i taught how to cure himself of terminal liver cancer... He's strong and back at work.  Plus he restored his erections... That is proof enough for him.

Yeah - so true - but then people like raw want more details and doctor - proof.  The person that I knew went to the doctors to find out she had brain cancer and then had scans to prove she no longer did. That can help some other people to change their thinking. Back before I knew much it made an impression on me! My mother had cat scans done twice showing the mass and her third no longer had it. The doctors say it's because they must have read the first two scans wrong - but that at least it's something a bit more concrete medical wise than alleviation of symptoms. I for one would never go to a doctor to get diagnosed in the first place. If I suspected it for a minute I'd just put myself on a harmless cure along with the diet I'm already on. No biggie. We need to teach people that it's no biggie. Sometimes test results can help with that for some.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 07:53:56 am »
I understand what you mean by people still indoctrinated in the medical mafia want to see proof from the same medical mafia.

You would have to point a gun at the cured to ever go back to their former quack doctors who dismissed them that they were going to die in 3 to 6 months.  The cured will want nothing to do with the medical mafia.

Offline bachcole

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 08:16:58 am »
Dr. Burzynski's story is no different from Max Gerson's story.  The real similarity is that the cancer establishment are a bunch of vicious low-life who will do anything to maintain their monopoly.  They will call it something else, usually they call it science, but it is still greed.

Gerson advocated raw juices and other natural cures.  He got good results.  I believe that we can do better, but Gerson is definitely worth a look-see.
"There is only One Being in Reality and it is the Universal Soul."  -- Meher Baba --

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 08:46:14 am »
My friend Vander does gerson protocol, the Philippine version... he uses his own herd of organically raised goats.  Kills a healthy goat for a patient to get the liver.  So imagine the expense of a goat each time you need a liver.  It's not cheap because of the liver.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 11:21:10 am »
These cures from Al and GS are very cool. What form of cancer did your friend and his daughter have Al? Were the results verified by their doctors?
I think it was non-Hodgkins, but I am not positive. He had been through chemo, and it was useless indeed the only problem he ended up with was from the chemo. He has turned into the family/relatives/neighbour Doctor.

The whole business has gotten to be a big lie and if one oncologist mentions the Emperor's clothing then the whole deck of cards will come tumbling down. If you were making the kind of money these clowns are making would you say anything?
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 05:15:36 am »
Dr. Burzynski's story is no different from Max Gerson's story.  The real similarity is that the cancer establishment are a bunch of vicious low-life who will do anything to maintain their monopoly.  They will call it something else, usually they call it science, but it is still greed.

Gerson advocated raw juices and other natural cures.  He got good results.  I believe that we can do better, but Gerson is definitely worth a look-see.

Bach, it's no different than Gerson, Cassie, Budwig and dozens more. The big thing about the three mentioned is that they have remedies that have been used extensively since the 1950's with outrageously good results - said to be an over 90% cure rate - dramatically better than the 3% success rate of chemo and radiation therapy.

I was thinking GS - how did the patients of your friend know that they had brain tumors if they never had cat scans? Why not some other disease just as awful that created their symptoms?

In the US the government will pay for you to have a cat scan and get chemo and radiation - so not even the poor here can be saved so easily. It's so very hard to talk anyone out of chemo and radiation and surgery here. It's big brainwashing mixed with extreme fear.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk