Author Topic: warning - take this seriously  (Read 31445 times)

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
    • http://www.healthylevelup.com
Re: warning - take this seriously
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2012, 04:41:21 am »
Troll - yep - that's the essence of the problem - Ritalin.

We have given suggestions on how to detox and how to try to reverse the effects, but if he keeps on taking it - there's no way out. I posted on it's effects which are exactly what he says is happening to him (with lots of references). But he says he knows it all. He says he needs the Ritalin and coffee to have any motivation.

I think it's a clear case of addiction.

Raw - I think you are right He probably really needs someone to help him in person. Addictions like that are really hard to beat on your own.

There are many really great suggestions here and in the other threads where he has asked for help - but as long as he is taking the Ritalin (which he himself said is what started it all) how is anything going to really help?

Btw - if you guys didn't catch it - it wasn't prescribed to him. He gets it from "friends". There is a big black market for Ritalin because of it's addictive nature.

Dorothy, if you want to meet me in person, I'm fine with that.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2012, 05:50:03 am »
How often do you take Ritalin Charlie? What other drugs have you taken and what other drugs are you doing now?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2012, 07:35:56 am »
not only are you destroying your health, especially your mind with all of this ritalin, you are also risking a lot of hard time just by possessing it through friends rather than authorized drug dealers.

one piece of advice will help you solve most of your problems: MAKE YOUR MAIN GOAL RIGHT NOW TO GET OFF THE PHARMACEUTICALS. nOTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE MATTERS AS MUCH AS THIS ONE THINGS RIGHT NOW. BELIEVE ME.

Sorry about the caps but the solution is just so simple that I want it to be very clear.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk