Author Topic: Help! my son has lead in his blood the level of 31  (Read 25289 times)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Help! my son has lead in his blood the level of 31
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 12:02:10 pm »
I'm reading in detail the amazing link that Jessica supplied. I'm going to copy some of the most interesting points. They might not be directly related to raw's plight, but they seem important to everyone in general in regard to toxic minerals:

Toxic metals replace nutrient minerals in enzyme binding sites.  When this occurs, the metals inhibit, overstimulate or otherwise alter thousands of enzymes.
An affected enzyme may operate at 5% of normal activity. This may contribute to many health conditions. Toxic metals may also replace other substances in other tissue structures. These tissues, such as the arteries, joints, bones and muscles, are weakened by the replacement process.
Toxic metals may also simply deposit in many sites, causing local irritation and other toxic effects.  They may also support development of fungal, bacterial and viral infections that are difficult or impossible to eradicate until this cause is removed.
The mineral replacement process often involves the idea of preferred minerals. For example, the body prefers zinc for over 50 critical enzymes..  However, if zinc becomes deficient  - and our soil and food are very low in zinc today - or exposure to cadmium, lead or mercury is sufficiently high, the body will use these in place of zinc.
Cadmium, in particular, is located just below zinc in the periodic table of the elements, so its atomic structure is very similar to that of zinc.  It almost fits perfectly in the zinc binding sites of critical enzymes such as RNA transferase, carboxypeptidase, alcohol dehydrogenase and many others or great importance in the body.
The ability to replace a vital mineral means, however, that toxic metals are not completely harmful.  Indeed, they can extend life.  They keep bodies functioning when vital minerals are deficient.
An analogy is to imagine taking an automobile journey. If one is far away from a repair shop when a key part like the fan belt breaks, if one had a spare piece of rope, one could tie it around the pulleys and continue the trip slowly.
The rope would not function nearly as well as the original part, but would allow one to keep going. This is how toxic metals can function positively in the body.  Many people limp along on grossly deficient diets, and are even born deficient and toxic.
They do not realize their fatigue and other symptoms are due to the presence of incorrect “replacement parts” in their biological engine compartments.  Depending on where toxic metals accumulate, the resulting effects may be given names such as hypothyroidism, diabetes or cancer.

Isn't that interesting that toxic minerals might be all that are holding us together like with bandaids in a world so deficient of essential minerals and so overrun with the toxic minerals? 

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 09:31:53 pm »
I'm reading in detail the amazing link that Jessica supplied. I'm going to copy some of the most interesting points. They might not be directly related to raw's plight, but they seem important to everyone in general in regard to toxic minerals:

Isn't that interesting that toxic minerals might be all that are holding us together like with bandaids in a world so deficient of essential minerals and so overrun with the toxic minerals? 
Thanks Jessica, Interesting article, I read it with fascination also.

I was told that some heavy metals entered into the Ayurvedic pharmacopia sometime in the 15th, 16th century. The metals were prepared in a way that is nothing like what you would expect. Some metals were heated in a specific way using specific materials for heating and in some cases had to be heated 1000 times. This is done today as originally prescribed and the medicinals are apparently quite effective.

I have read that it was associated with alchemy, a topic which despite having read about I have precious little knowledge of.

My friend used his Rife machine to run frequencies on lead and mercury for me. Of course I have no way of knowing in those cases if they were cleaned out of me, but I know that the other things he ran the frequencies on worked. I had my mercury filling removed a few years ago.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 02:40:04 am »
That's a really good question about rife and heavy metals. What does the frequency do to the metals Al? Does it make them melt or shake or something? How can a frequency help such a thing get out of the body?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 02:54:04 am »
The vibration causes them to break into smaller pieces which are then able to be transported through the blood and out of the system. I cannot vouch that I've seen it occur.

The breaking up has to do with reaching a harmonic frequency somewhat as happens when some singers with the aptitude who can shatter glass as Ella Fitzgerald was supposed to have been able.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=fact-or-fiction-opera-singer-can-shatter-glass

I am told that the frequency is related to the atomic # of the metal.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 03:34:30 am »
Aha - so it breaks the mineral up molecularly - in effect making them "light metals" instead of heavy metals ;) so that they can move and float out of the system and be handled by the immune system.

Neat.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2012, 06:25:41 am »
Could there be any herxheimer effects on a young child releasing lead from their system Al? Maybe raw could find a rife machine/practioner. I bet there are some great ones in the New York City area.

My friend who is getting so into Rife is in Manhattan. Raw - if you think you might want to go this route I can ask him if he has found anyone in NY for you.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2012, 06:46:55 am »
Could there be any herxheimer effects on a young child releasing lead from their system Al? Maybe raw could find a rife machine/practioner. I bet there are some great ones in the New York City area.

My friend who is getting so into Rife is in Manhattan. Raw - if you think you might want to go this route I can ask him if he has found anyone in NY for you.
No idea about the Herx reactions. Typically there is a loose bowel movement afterwards.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2012, 12:30:46 pm »
Hi all, I couldn't come to this forum and checked this post. I will read carefully everything tomorrow and I will ask my husband to read this with me. Here's the couple of clues that my son probably gets lead from these: 1)from meat that I purchase from PA (an Amish farmer). He has the best meat we ever tested. He never lies to us. He does NOT work or follow FDA. , 2)the water supply in my NYC home. We never drink the water. We buy gallons. But as I mentioned that he does take shower and it might possible to indulge the water, 3)my upstate home is full of lead. He plays outside of the home, throws dust around. So it might be possible, the yard has lead and he inhales from the dust. Besides these points , we don't have any clues.

We just bought something from homedepot to test the lead in the water, but haven't tested that yet. I will test my blood and if I would come out positive, then that's the meat obviously.

Again, I will be reading all these previously missing comments. Time is passing by and I am getting little nervous. Please, I need all of ur prayers. Thank u all.
bugs or country chickens

CitrusHigh

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2012, 12:47:07 pm »
We're thinking of you and praying for you, you can do this!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2012, 12:53:18 pm »
Hi all, I couldn't come to this forum and checked this post. I will read carefully everything tomorrow and I will ask my husband to read this with me. Here's the couple of clues that my son probably gets lead from these: 1)from meat that I purchase from PA (an Amish farmer). He has the best meat we ever tested. He never lies to us. He does NOT work or follow FDA. , 2)the water supply in my NYC home. We never drink the water. We buy gallons. But as I mentioned that he does take shower and it might possible to indulge the water, 3)my upstate home is full of lead. He plays outside of the home, throws dust around. So it might be possible, the yard has lead and he inhales from the dust. Besides these points , we don't have any clues.

We just bought something from homedepot to test the lead in the water, but haven't tested that yet. I will test my blood and if I would come out positive, then that's the meat obviously.

Again, I will be reading all these previously missing comments. Time is passing by and I am getting little nervous. Please, I need all of ur prayers. Thank u all.

I've never tested my blood for lead but from 1980 to 1995 while I lived with my parents, my dad had a wheel balancing weights factory with 2 lead melting pots, and we stored lead ingots in our home.... plus thousands of brand new tires.  So we lived with lead and tires for that long.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2012, 09:30:08 pm »
Raw - you said that your son ate lead paint. That's all that it takes.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 11:51:08 pm »
My daughter lead level is high 17, supposed to be under 5. My result is still pending. But she is 100% breast fed baby, so I m high for sure. Can't think anything at this moment. My meat source has lead for sure. This is the only farmer that we rely all the time for the best quality of meat. Now i will shop from whole food where the grrass fed beef is grain finished beef.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2012, 01:10:26 am »
I just got my report. My lead level is 7. For adult level 10 is normal, they say. Then how come my baby daughter who is only 9 months old and only depends on my milk, her level is 17th? Please, explain that
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2012, 01:19:46 am »
Maybe the lead is from something in your house? Bad pipes, bad water, maybe its being inhaled? If that's even possible.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2012, 01:58:29 am »
Bad water is out of question, 'cause, we don't drink house water . we buy 5 gallons bottles. Even if they (my children) inhale, has to be a huge amount to get into their blood steam that level. But time to time when I put them to shower, they indulge a small amount of tap water .
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2012, 03:24:29 am »
They could be absorbing it from the water through their skin.

I've also read that you can get more chlorine in your system from one warm ten minute shower from all the chlorine that evaporates. Maybe the same is true for lead?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2012, 03:38:20 am »
have to be a huge amount of lead penetrating through the skin and that is almost impossible I think.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2012, 11:52:47 am »
You can test your water for under $10.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2012, 12:10:02 pm »
You can test your water for under $10.

Oh yeah, lead in the piping system...
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Michelle

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 02:33:20 pm »
Now again a month later again they (health dept) are starting calling me for inspection, but I deny again. Now they ask me to do again the blood test of my son and also my daughter who is 8 months old.

Why deny them? And why not have your daughter tested?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2013, 03:22:40 am »
Yes, I want to update the report. I stop buying ground meat. Giving one drop zeolite to my son and one drop of zeolite to my daughter. My son gets rife treatments a dozen and my daughter gets one treatment. Son had 31 lead and daughter had 17. 2nd  test, son had 25 lead and daughter has 10 . 3rd test son gets now 14. So it is improving. I have 7 and I don't do anything about it yet.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2013, 09:42:20 am »
Thank you for sharing your success.  I think I will go and get lead testing for myself.

For many years I lived in a house where in the backyard my father processed lead to manufacture wheel balancing weights for vehicles.

What do you call the lead test that you do?  What do I tell the laboratory?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2013, 02:58:32 pm »
just lead test
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2013, 12:38:47 pm »
Yes, I want to update the report. I stop buying ground meat. Giving one drop zeolite to my son and one drop of zeolite to my daughter. My son gets rife treatments a dozen and my daughter gets one treatment. Son had 31 lead and daughter had 17. 2nd  test, son had 25 lead and daughter has 10 . 3rd test son gets now 14. So it is improving. I have 7 and I don't do anything about it yet.
So I take it the Rife treatments are effective? What kind of Rife machine is it? Is it a lamp or is there handholds?
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk