Author Topic: Toughy, maybe? Glandular Gynecomastia  (Read 3719 times)

CitrusHigh

Toughy, maybe? Glandular Gynecomastia
« on: July 21, 2012, 07:38:51 pm »
A new friend of mine wrote this...I paraphrased since his his first language is not english..

"Im researching glandular gynecomastia ( not fat gynecomastia) in men ..especially the people that have had it longer....close to 10 or 20 years. For now what I find ,  is that I don't agree with surgery. Have not found one person that was able to reverse it . I think that it is very symple to solve. Do you hear from any person that was able to do that? About thoery I know.......but what I like is personal experience ....Have a nice day"

Anyone with wisdom? I'm going to do a little research because it is completely unfamiliar to me, and I'll report back. Cheers!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:44:59 pm by Thoth »

CitrusHigh

Re: Toughy, maybe? Glandular Gynecomastia
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 08:00:54 pm »
Ok, so basically that means glandular man-titties. Nice to know what the latin term for that is, lol.

My friend eats raw foods including raw meats, including organs from grassfed and wild animals. Still waiting to find out if he eats raw dairy or eggs.

Obviously the first thing that springs to mind is hormone imbalance and too much estrogen vs. testosterone, but maybe it's not that easy or direct?

Oh, and in this particular case it is apparently confined to the right side, formerly both but one has gone back to normal I guess.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:21:13 pm by Thoth »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 09:43:53 pm »
A guy I knew started to grow them and found out it was from eating a lot of liquorice. They got very tender also.
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 09:49:05 pm »
Seriously Al? wow!

That is so funny because when I ran a search on that it said licorice both causes and is used as a treatment for man-knockers. Don't know if it depends on the form or if someone is just confused or...?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:52:12 pm by Thoth »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 10:47:03 pm »
No it was the stick that licorice is made from, the straight real thing.
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 11:30:19 pm »
Lol, you would know someone chaw'n on Licorice root! Bummer, did he get the same effect from the candy or never really ate it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk