Author Topic: JAMES HOLMES is schizophrenic?  (Read 10815 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
JAMES HOLMES is schizophrenic?
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:52:36 pm »
James Holmes, the lead suspect in the Colorado shooting that killed 12 people, is he schizophrenic?

Seeing him, he reminds me my brother. If the answer is "yes", then I need to warn America "wake up!". Schizophrenia and mental illness is becoming an epidemic. In that sense, they can't tell that James is 24 yrs old adult and he is responsible to do anything. This is the most difficult part that me and my family are carrying with my brother. No matter how ill my brother is, but he is 26 yrs old,   and that we  are hearing all the time. A mentally ill person could be a six yrs old or 80 yrs old, but he/she can't be free from any guardian. Guardian is extremely important till they get back to a normal person. Otherwise, we will see all these horrific massacres like Colorado massacre.

Please, share ur opinion on that here. Thanks.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: JAMES HOLMES is schizophrenic?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:57:28 pm »
Possibly on anti-depressants or ritalin or whatever drugs... his mom was a nurse.

Probably MK Ultra... sounds more plausible with his arsenal / supplies and bomb rigging of his home.

When the news broke... my first guess was, he was probably white...
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 09:44:10 pm »
i agree raw, i recognized a lot of myself after severe episodes in his face at the first court appearance.  there is a lot of "speculation" by people who have never suffered or worked with those with severe mental health issues that he is just "playing insane"......no right minded person does what he does..  it will most likely take him months or years before his brain is functioning somewhat normal again.  this may not even be entirely possible once he gets a psych evaluation because they will just sedate him with drugs.  going through those kinds of mental traumas cause brain damage.  what they dont understand is the disassociation with reality that occurs.  its a faulty defense and survival mechanism.  they dont understand how highly intelligent most people with severe mental health issues are. 

what angers me most is the talk of gun control, even without guns this kid was lost in a world that our society has created.  with no real connection to others or nature he was living in a violent relentless world no only in his mind, but in the minds of others through television, video games and movies as well as being able to chat with other sick puppies around the world via the internet.  we will never admit that its US that causes these kinds of incidences. 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:25:52 pm by jessica »

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 07:59:06 am »
What does it matter if the shooter is schizophrenic or not? Am I crazy for thinking the government or military could have helped the shooter in order to enforce their gun control agenda?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:29:32 am by Brad462 »
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 09:44:17 am »
no of course your not crazy for thinking that, directly or indirectly the government and our aggrence to abide by their rules as well as living under the cultural and societal government has lead to this incident. 

here is an article from natural news that goes into some of the reasons why it could be a direct set up

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

the way i see the universe working is that yes, it is indeed for all these reasons listed above, as well as the act of a sick individual under the influence of the way in which some people can live a life so detached from reality and also due to the lack of healthful and truly educated parents and teachers who are able to raise up people to know what is really valuable.  i think it is a manifestation of all of these things, even if the politicos wanted a reason so bad in their hearts the preyed each night for whatever would help them win power, this is the kind of outcome of those intentions.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 09:57:41 am »
He's got a few groupies now he is a Mass Murderer

Prior to that not much luck with the ladies, probably sent him over the edge.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 10:13:25 am »
I like your logic Wodg,  if he was fortunate with the ladies he would have been a peaceful guy.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 11:49:44 am »
It's because he's white.
It's because he hasn't had enough sex.
It's because he's American.
It's because he's schizophrenic.

Good thing they didn't say he eats raw meat.

Let's see what other things can we pull out of our ears?

I know, it's got to be Colorado. They obvious breed these types there. Actually it's that Batman (the the movies - not the comic book). No - I got it now ...it's the dye he put in his hair! Yeah, that's got to be it. Orange dye got into his brain.

Case solved.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 11:55:37 am »
MK Ultra so they can vote for gun confiscation.

Add that he plays violent video games.

And he is a man.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 12:04:10 pm »
I bet he ate twinkies, was circumcized, took showers, watched tv, listened to bad music, went to public school, went to private school, was too religious, wasn't religious enough, had his umbilical chord cut too early, wasn't breast fed, was breast fed too long, spent time under fluorescent lights and there were some bats in his back yard as a kid and one bit him.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 01:08:16 pm »
It's because he's white.

I know, it's got to be Colorado. They obvious breed these types there. Actually it's that Batman (the the movies - not the comic book). No - I got it now ...it's the dye he put in his hair! Yeah, that's got to be it. Orange dye got into his brain.

Case solved.

You could add to the conversation instead of shaming other peoples posts.

Albert Camus

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 06:30:07 pm »
no of course your not crazy for thinking that, directly or indirectly the government and our aggrence to abide by their rules as well as living under the cultural and societal government has lead to this incident. 

here is an article from natural news that goes into some of the reasons why it could be a direct set up

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

the way i see the universe working is that yes, it is indeed for all these reasons listed above, as well as the act of a sick individual under the influence of the way in which some people can live a life so detached from reality and also due to the lack of healthful and truly educated parents and teachers who are able to raise up people to know what is really valuable.  i think it is a manifestation of all of these things, even if the politicos wanted a reason so bad in their hearts the preyed each night for whatever would help them win power, this is the kind of outcome of those intentions.
I think the FBI did have something to do with this, and they brainwashed him into doing it with hypnosis or whatever. The article is right, there are obvious signs! I hope people wake up!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 08:56:44 pm »
Just to be clear, hypnosis is not something you where you can't control yourself, it simply makes your subconscious more suggestible and able to be reprogrammed, but not against your will, except with the use of certain drugs and/or entheogens such as datura, see also haitian et al voodoo zombie recipes. However, cognitive reprogramming is another thing, and something along the lines of the bourne identity and the manchurian candidate is closer to reality. But this is intense brainwashing using a host of techniques. It might help if the victim/participant is already emotionally unbalanced, sociopathic or has mental conditions like 'schizophrenia'.

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 10:01:45 pm »
Just to be clear, hypnosis is not something you where you can't control yourself, it simply makes your subconscious more suggestible and able to be reprogrammed, but not against your will, except with the use of certain drugs and/or entheogens such as datura, see also haitian et al voodoo zombie recipes. However, cognitive reprogramming is another thing, and something along the lines of the bourne identity and the manchurian candidate is closer to reality. But this is intense brainwashing using a host of techniques. It might help if the victim/participant is already emotionally unbalanced, sociopathic or has mental conditions like 'schizophrenia'.
Yeah, I know it's not only hypnosis, just didn't know what the other things are called

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 02:42:01 am »
You could add to the conversation instead of shaming other peoples posts.

Ah - you didn't get my point.

The man is an ink blot. Whatever is most on anyone's mind, whatever most anyone is worried about, whatever most anyone is projecting on, afraid of, wanting, hating on, blaming in their own lives for whatever is wrong - that's what they talk about with incidents like this.

Not trying to shame. Sorry if what I wrote made anyone feel shame. It wasn't my intention.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 03:10:30 am »
You cant 'make' anyone feel anything anyway dorothy, if they felt it, they produced it.

And I liked that observation. It does seem that everyone sees whatever they want, that's part of the strictly physical aspect of the law of attraction. You see the world the way you want to. That's why baptists see inherent evil while I see inherent good, if a lot of severe confusion.
----------
Ferocious, I know you're a smart fella, I was just clarifying, a lot of people have a misconception of hypnosis, less for you and more for people reading who may not know.

Cheers!

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 06:46:40 am »

The man is an ink blot. Whatever is most on anyone's mind, whatever most anyone is worried about, whatever most anyone is projecting on, afraid of, wanting, hating on, blaming in their own lives for whatever is wrong - that's what they talk about with incidents like this.

Not trying to shame. Sorry if what I wrote made anyone feel shame. It wasn't my intention.

Well your posts are a good way to end what was going to be an interesting thread....and interesting forum as it's starting to seem.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:59:50 am by wodgina »

Albert Camus

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 07:14:28 am »
Well your posts are a good way to end what was going to be an interesting thread....and interesting forum as it's starting to seem.

I'm so very sorry that you feel that way Wodgina. That's the last thing that I would want and what you say is very disturbing to me, especially since you are a moderator.

Perhaps time to leave or at least stop posting. It is your forum, not mine. I'm a guest whereas you are one of the hosts.

Blessings to everyone.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 08:43:20 am »

I see things differently. Projecting? No way... we are just amateur investigators trotting out ideas.

Many of us are just trying to figure out why and how these things happen so we can LEARN and hopefully try to avoid these incidents.

We are collaborating... not "projecting."

Plus I believe it is still some kind of MK Ultra to influence the passage of legislation... watch how the media wags this tragedy around so much in MSM.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:50:33 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 11:30:03 am »
It's because he's white.

Case solved.

To be fair, most serial killers, bombers, etc. are men who are on the outskirts of society, and rarely have good relationships with women.  Whether you want to say that's a symptom or a cause might depend on the individual in question.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 01:52:29 pm »
The joker has green hair so he couldn't have been that big of a big fan.

Albert Camus

Offline Ferocious

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2012, 05:46:31 pm »
I'm so very sorry that you feel that way Wodgina. That's the last thing that I would want and what you say is very disturbing to me, especially since you are a moderator.

Perhaps time to leave or at least stop posting. It is your forum, not mine. I'm a guest whereas you are one of the hosts.

Blessings to everyone.

No, don't leave...

CitrusHigh

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2012, 09:25:31 am »
From : http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/white-house-plays-down-prospect-gun-laws-224057070.html

During a brief photo-op with his Cabinet, Obama himself sidestepped a reporter's question about how he would proceed without seeking new legislation.

"I'm sure we'll have more opportunity to talk about this," the president said.
Translation: It's election year, this is a hornet's nest, let's talk about this once I don't have to give a shit what 'voters' think

Obama had called late Wednesday for tighter background checks to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill. He called for "common sense" and repeated his support for the lapsed Assault Weapons Ban.
Translation: I'm a dick, let's arbitrarily ban guns that aren't any more harmful than any others, but will make it easier for people to defend themselves against tyranny should the need arise

But he also acknowledged the difficult politics of the issue — especially in an election year — and asserted that he was a believer in individual gun rights.
Translation: Blah blah blah, I'm just like you guys, except I call myself a liberal, blah blah blah, I'm sayin, wait til after I'm free to do whatever I want again

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 10:49:02 am »
The news media is being deceptive to us, again. Its hard to say what they are covering up in this case. There are a number of inconsistencies already popping up. Within a day of the shooting every television news source was proclaiming lone wolf over and over again. This is before the cell phone records or his computer could be used to actually know if he had an accomplice . Oswald was labeled a lone wolf by the same media sources in the same fashion.

You have to wonder why the news networks omitted the fact that eye witnesses saw James talking on a cell phone right before leaving the theater to gear up for the attack. Who was he talking to?
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk