Author Topic: Modern Paleo Diet - Is There Such An Animal?  (Read 2864 times)

Offline modernpaleo

• Forager
    • View Profile
Modern Paleo Diet - Is There Such An Animal?
« on: August 04, 2012, 11:03:13 pm »
Hi Real World Eaters,

Just seeing how you are going and hoping you are just feeling good about going natural. There is one thing that I know and that there is a saying and it is called "Going Commando".

A little secret... It means that you don't wear underwear. Hmmm, What?

Natural is the way to go, maybe not underwear but with food so don't cover it all up, get good food that is fresh and that is all you need.

The good thing about the Paleo Diet is that yes you ARE going naked, NAKED and no covering up your from all the junk that is in the foods we buy or grow.

No wonder people take so much longer to decompose these days... yuck but true and that is because of the preservatives in all our foods.
Best regards
DaveN

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Paleo Diet - Is There Such An Animal?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 11:26:28 pm »
What a great analogy. It sums up all the paleo lifestyle questions, such as water heaters, toothpaste, and "posturepedic" mattresses. A lot of good thinking and good discussions come from looking at the little things we do and pondering the so-called need to be modern.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
Re: Modern Paleo Diet - Is There Such An Animal?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 05:29:19 am »
It is very funny to me as well.  The more I evolve into healthier and healthier eating, I swear everything I used to eat and that I see others eat just seems comical to me, like a BIG JOKE.  It's like a cartoon world.  Pizza sticks, donuts, starbucks, etc.  Eating simply, mono meals, less seasonings, etc means faster eating, less cleanup, etc.  We are definitely not omnivores meant to munch on grass all day.  Whoever or whatever created us meant us to be able to eat as fuel and then move on to enjoying/working on life.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk