Author Topic: Inger's healing journey  (Read 147029 times)

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
Re: Inger's healing journey
« Reply #250 on: September 15, 2013, 08:40:08 pm »
Time for an update  :)

I have been in Norway the last month, and will stay until mid October. I work in home health care. So much to learn, and pretty scary stuff too. I have been taking care of a patient in he's home that has ALS in endstage, he can only move he's eyes, nothing else, uses respirator and get the food in a tube in he's stomach. Scary stuff he get for food, ultrapasteurized, mainly chicken and pea protein, vegetable oils.... surrounded with high EMF 24/7. I get such strong urge to take him in my arms, to touch him, take him out, feed him RAF and get sunlight and earthing. But I cannot.  -[ Very tough for me.

I sleep in a tent in my sisters yard. Right by the forest under a hazelnut tree. I LOVE to sleep there, I sleep so well, I love to here the wind in the trees/leaves... I have all doors wide open to feel the wind on my skin too. Now I have buyed a magnetico mattress too! A 10 gauss mattress. I already feel the craving when comes evening... to lay down on it. I feel heavier, even more relaxed. I am so curious to see how it will affect me. I am feeling great so I really do not know what could improve, but sure there is always something... ;)

For CT I just do cold showers every day, pretty short ones as the water is not really cold anyways, and I go to the ocean close to here and take a dip for a few minutes, or I walk at the beach with my feets in the water. Awesome. Makes me feel so energized, like my batteries get charged. If I am exhausted from work and bike down to the beach and lay in the water for a while, I feel like new. Brand new. It is crazy.. :) One day I took a pic, my pregnant sister that owns this house was with me - you see her in the picture;

Another beach not far from here, where me and my younger sister picks oysters, look at thoes beauty's!

Sometimes I take my oyster knife with me and eat them right there. I just love them.

IDK I think I have gained some weight. I do not weigh tho. But I am pretty happy how I keep it without any exercise at all. And I do eat pretty much! My cellulite is pretty nonexistent too. I always plan to start exercising but then life comes in my way..lol

I see forward to the winter in cold Finland with plenty of snow. It has its own magic. So dark and so cold. I so miss it. Then I will start some serious CT. And with my magnetico pad... it is going to be very intresting! I have been reading about how it increases circulation, so I am so exited if I will tolerate the cold even better.  :) My hands and feet still get pretty cold, sometimes even whitish, huh! If I am longer in the water.

But yeah, otherwise I feel just great! No pain, not tired, no issues....  :) I have been eating plums from the yard and they gave me some candida between my toe me thinks, at least it itched. So I think cultivated fruits are a no go for me. I can eat as much wild berries I want without any issues though, I have been gorging on raspberries and blackberries and lingonberries. Now I eat aronias (chokeberries) every day a handful. I love hem too.

I think my hormones are doing great too.... ;) I am not going to tell why...lol (and no, no boyfriend  ;))

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:49:03 pm by Inger »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 15, 2013, 10:32:19 pm »
Wow, I am glad your personal living situation is so amazing, I am sure it helps to get on the ground and get into the ocean after EMF exposure.  I wish you could help your old man patient too, I am sure that gets very frustrating! 

I love your gentle treatment of life though, very graceful :) That water also looks so clear where you get the oysters!

Your legs and butt look good too, nothing worse then a scrawny booty or thighs!  You are still very slim, great idea not to weight, I think it causes more psychological problems then its worth and weight is not an accurate indicator of health. 

I am sure that the CT and maybe adding some fats and muscles has done a lot to enhance your hormones, as those necessary fatty acids are hormone signalers in and of themselves.  But, I think I get what you mean, do you notice especially during certain times of the moon?  Being female is certainly interesting ;)  Do you think that being around a pregnant sister and also if you are there when she had the baby has had any effect on your hormones? 

Update us on the magnet mat, if dreams or sleeping changes?  What is the purpose?  Does it change your interaction with the earth?  I lovelovelove laying on the earth, I don't sleep out right now but lay at least and hour or two a day under a fig tree, I look up and the leaves are like healing hands hovering over me !

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 15, 2013, 10:58:25 pm »
Jessica, I have not paid attention to the moon influence on my hormones yet.. except I want my period to follow the moon! I just got it a few days ago, and that was about a week after full moon so I am getting pretty close to where I want to be. :)
Have you experienced anything intresting? I can feel men very strong. Yesterday I was shopping. There seldom is any men of interest to me, but all of a sudden he was there walking in front of me with he's girlfriend. Holy moly I could feel the testosteron just from looking at he's back... At one point he turned around and looked at me. Wow. Our eyes met.. the energy was so freaking strong I had to look down fast and "escaped" because it was almost too much, huh. The few seconds made me crazy full of energy....?! Too weird, lol But who needs a boyfriend when you get those moments? ;)

The magnetico matress is a great tool to recover from todays masssive EMF pollution. It is a whole science behind. I have been reading a lot about it, and that is why I choose to buy one even if they cost around 1000 dollar + shipment.
It is about the same effect you get when you lay under that fig tree  :) Very clever of you btw. Do not forget to take off your shoes if you wear any, and touch the ground at the same time. :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #253 on: September 16, 2013, 02:10:28 am »
Refreshing update!

Where did you buy your magnetico matress ?

Any links to websites about magnetico matress ?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 16, 2013, 01:43:08 pm »

Where did you buy your magnetico matress ?

Any links to websites about magnetico matress ?

From http://magneticosleep.com/ They are the most expensive but I do not trust any other. You find a lot of info on that side. I bet you are not going to regret it if you buy one. On Jack Kruse's forum there are many who have one by now, and their experienses are pretty awesome!  :)

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2013, 11:59:13 pm »
Inger, did you get your tan just from sunbathing in Finland?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Barefoot Instincto

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 17, 2013, 01:31:16 am »
Yeah I wouldn't worry about the way you look Inger. You're as attractive as any woman I've seen, so whatever you're doing, you're doing it right. You look like you stay plenty active enough.

What I wouldn't give to have you come stay with me in Vancouver, Canada. ;) I'm sure I'd learn a lot from you about primal living.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:41:34 am by Barefoot Instincto »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 08, 2013, 09:10:05 pm »
Haai, yes I just tan naturally outside always when I can! I am addicted to the sun..lol I never burn anymore either, because I start tanning early spring when here is still snow, and slowly build up my color and protection.

BF, thank you. Canada must be a great place to live... at least if you live close to the wild  :)

- - - -

I am back in Finland. River was feeling so cold at 5 degree C, I was used to the 13 degrees in Norway. Now it has warmed up though, it was 9 degree today! I take just short dips, and do it more often instead. The dips do need to be a minute or two or I will not feel the effect as well.

I left my magnetico mattress in Norway, way too heavy to take with me on the flight, but will get it here in 2 weeks. I cannot wait, I really miss it. I miss sleeping in a tent too. I might do it here, my tent comes with my mattress together and then I am going to put it up in the garden close to the river and try sleeping in it again.

Feels good to be home too, though. I do think the coast of Norway where I spent my time, is a healthier climate than here. I could see it on the people there, they looked healthier and was less overweight. And they eat maybe a even worse diet. Pretty interesting. Norway has no smart meters yet either... and I have the feeling Finns are even more technology addicted... -[

I am not planning to stay here for long though just over the winter. I need to go somewhere.. away from smart meters... close to the ocean.. with great ocean foods. I am thinking about Germany. I loved to live by Hamburg. Nice food availability too. If I could speak French the coast of France would be just a dream. A friend of mine that was there told me he got a bucket full of oysters by the beach, for just about 10 or 20 €. A bucket full!!!! I need to live by a place like that. But thankfully I can order them here too, I just have money only for 13/week. I would like to eat that amount/day instead.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 08, 2013, 10:45:04 pm »
French is one of the easier languages to learn.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2013, 04:15:01 am »
The best place in France for raw shellfish is Brittany. They have the 2nd biggest shellfish in the world. Only a part of Canada has even bigger shellfish. This has to do with the size of the tides. The bigger the difference between high and low tide, the bigger the shellfish.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 09, 2013, 05:27:16 am »
Yes, and in Brittany you don't even have to pay for oysters: there are plenty of excellent and huge wild ones in some bays. It only requires some trekking.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 09, 2013, 10:24:49 am »
One thing I've never mentioned, Inger, is my dad's family is from Sweden and Finland. I have and know family from Umea, Sweden and they have a summer house in Finland they stay at frequently. So in some small way we are kind of connected :D ;)

If I ever get a chance to go visit them I'll be sure to let you know and we may be able to meet up! I was thinking of trying a trip this summer.

I suspect something about the Finns and their poor health may be partially due to healthcare availability, my family says it's bad. They also seem to rely on it too much, rather than deciding to take health into their own hands. Plus, the Finns are not social enough! They are so cold, not friendly at all. I can say that, my Grandpa almost never said he loved us. They don't share in love enough and that's hard on the spirit.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 09, 2013, 01:04:18 pm »
Dr.D you need to tell me if you come, would be so fun to share some meals and be out in the wild  :)
What you say about the Finns is correct. They are pretty unsocial, but they are kind when you first get warmed up. It just takes forever..lol Healthcare is also very bad, true. It is for free, but doctors are very uneducated. So different than in Germany. Great docs there.

I want to move to Brittany now......... everything is possible  :) I think French is the most beautiful language!

Offline cavebiatch

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 28, 2013, 04:23:32 pm »
Inger, what got you into raw paleo? Surely you did not always eat this way? How long were you raw paleo?

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 24, 2014, 12:19:44 pm »
I want to move to Brittany now......... everything is possible  :) I think French is the most beautiful language!

If I had a choice I think I'd move to France also! It's such a beautiful country. Just have to get started on my French! lol  ;D

BTW I think you look great. You don't look like someone who doesn't exercise. I guess it's all in the genes. Whatever you're doing, it's working for you. Keep it up.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2014, 01:02:25 am »
Inger, what got you into raw paleo? Surely you did not always eat this way? How long were you raw paleo?

Hi Cavebiatch and sorry for replaying so late! got so busy lately... I have stepped into construction business lately... I know, weird! Being one of the owners and so much to learn.

I started raw paleo many years ago... with a heavy fruit and veggie and nuts based diet. Not totally vegan but almost. I do had some meat and fish once in the while in the beginning too. Maybe it is 7 years ago or so? Then after a few years on that very expensive diet my financial situation went very bad and I had no money for the expensive tree ripened organic raw exotic fruits I thought was the only road to heaven. So I had to figure out something else. I found zero carb.. and gave it a try. Raw. Costs almost the half of my previous WOE. Here I am today.  ;)
I never went back to fruits as I noticed more benefits from the ketogenic WOE. So I am almost only RAF for maybe 4 years?  I do eat as much seasonal wild carbs as I want. Veggies from my parents garden too in summer... I love the cucumbers! And some other stuff like 100% chocolate occasionally. I am not religiously raw. I sometimes eat precooked mussels cold, or a steak just warmed in the pan, bluer than blue. But mostly I eat everything raw and it makes me feel awesome! Yeah.. I really feel as well as when I was a kid  ;D

@ Chris,
I actually started exercising a month ago or so, I do about 40 minutes 1 / week, seldom twice/week. I already think my butt has gotten perkier  ;D i love it! But I really keep the rule "less is more"
but I sure keep muscles even without any sport, I do have to keep the hole in the ice in the river open and that is pretty much a workout too when it is cold!  >D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 02:22:49 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2014, 12:22:41 am »
Oh man i have not updated in so long...

Eating the same, doing the same, feeling great  :) enjoying the cold and rainy summer  ;D

I am moving back to Germany! To the north.... close to the shore... where is..nothing lol Very little EMF,  a nice nice home. In just 2 weeks! I cannot wait... I so long for my own peace... I have some stuff to do! What also is amazing - there is lots of fresh seafood, living is way cheaper too. And I really really hope there are no smart meters!
When I am there and settled i will write a better update for sure! :)

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 21, 2014, 06:38:00 pm »
Well.... I must say this is absolutely amazing..... I am drowning in fresh seafood... and the ocean is so close.... and this place is just magic  :)  :)  :)

Now I just need to get my phone and internet connection working, will take one more week, and then I hope to be more present here again!
Man it was so much work, the move! But SO worth it..... way less EMF..... and way more oysters  :)  :)  :)

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 06, 2014, 02:49:39 am »
Oh lala..... I was at that favorite beach of mine today - with the lambs on it... and picked 85 oysters..! Against the law  -X but i could not resist... They look way different than the ones i get at the shop so i thought there was none... then i started searching... and found some - and then some... and in the end there were so many but I had to stop collecting because my bag was about to burst :eek:
70 was pretty small and 15 pretty big
I just had a mackerel head smoothie and the mackerel meat from 2 mackerels as cevice and then raw nuts and 4 tiny oysters. They were very creamy and good!!! But i cut me pretty bad at the first one with my oyster knife, very hard to open that tiny bastard! My blood looked very nice and bright read and thin so I must have had enuf water tho ;)

It was so much fun to walk on the sea floor looking for the beauties - the funniest thing ever :) :) :)

Many people have warned me it is dangerous to eat the oysters now as it is so warm, i need to wait for the fall. But I just cannot wait. If I get sick in my stomach it is not so bad, that way I will save some money for food I think! I have never got sick from an oyster yet so sometimes I need to try that too

- - - - -

Well, I washed the oysters.... and ate one of the biggies too... oh man it was so crazy creamy!!!!
Look how big the biggest are, almost as big as a coconut! But there are way more smaller tho.. very small! But they have surprisingly much meat even if they are clearly babies.....
The oysters on the left are not even half of what is still laying unwashed outside the picture

I cannot believe how beautiful they are, everyone is so different
I am so totally proud... I have finally found my oyster paradise :) :) :) :) :)

I know you never have to give up! Always keep searching! And you will get what you look for :)
Biggest secret in life :) :) :)

You just need to know what you want, so you know where to look
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:37:56 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #269 on: August 06, 2014, 02:41:20 pm »
Those oysters look tiny, like the ones I always find in Austria. I used to get really giant-sized oysters in England from Marylebone Farmers'  Market. They weren't just bigger but also tasted way better than the smaller ones. I need to move to a country with a proper coast, preferably not the Mediterranean area.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: August 08, 2014, 12:21:02 am »
Haha... tiny? For me they are big..  ;D i want to see the bastards you get in England Tyler, please post a pic or a video..... :-*
The biggest one i find are about 20 cm long. I seriously fight to open them... -[ The very small ones have very much meat in them too, that really suprised me!
They are way way better than the "Sylter Royal" oyster i get in the shop.... the wild i pick are so crazy creamy, like drinking cream, really.... and they have way more meat! Unbelievable... I wonder why there is such a big difference?

Why don't you move here Tyler, would be so nice to hang out with you and pick oysters along the shore  :)  :)  :)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 08, 2014, 01:21:06 am »
Holy cow... that is huge.... what did you pay for such a beauty / piece?

Did you ever pick them yourself? Did you find big ones then too? Where do you live now Tyler?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #273 on: August 08, 2014, 04:06:10 am »
Holy cow... that is huge.... what did you pay for such a beauty / piece?

Did you ever pick them yourself? Did you find big ones then too? Where do you live now Tyler?
I would pay 70 pence per oyster, £0.70.   Quite often, I would find two oysters with shells fused together and the nice fishmonger would allow me to buy those for the price of just one ! Admittedly, not all the oysters were really large, but most were if I arrived early  enough at the market. I sadly now live in a landlocked country, Austria, which is so expensive as regards seafood  that they sell raw seafood at prices per 100 grams.
" Ron Paul.

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 18, 2014, 07:22:23 pm »

Dear Inger,

I came many times to your journal, but you are not updating it any more.

I want to know about all, how life is going for you, but especially  about the magnetic bed that you were using.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk