Author Topic: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal  (Read 162606 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2013, 12:32:28 am »
living in florida, why don't u take advantage of doing sun gazing? That itself can cure ur schizophrenia within 3 to 6 months or possibly 9 months the most

As far as sun gazing, I've tried it, and didn't notice much benefits.

I think "raw-SCD," with the supplements I take, combined with lots of exercise is the best thing I can do for myself.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2013, 06:53:50 am »
I decided to take a break from brain, I ordered 2 lbs a few weeks ago, and another 1 lb last time.

This order I'm getting 4 lbs of suet, since I've been eating a good amount of grass fed lamb and beef from WF. I also ordered 1 lb beef tongue and 1 lb beef heart.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2013, 09:20:48 pm »
Since soon enough I'll be taking a good amount of supplements (1,000 mg niacin, 1,000 mg vitamin c, 50 mg b complex, 1,000 iu vitamin d) with RAF, and I've never done that before. I decided to eat a kiwi this morning with 8 oz of grass fed beef chuck roast, and then take my supplements.

So far so good, no stomach upset.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2013, 09:39:34 pm »
Experiment was unsuccessful. About 10 minutes after taking the niacin, I got horrible upset stomach, nausea. I ran to the kitchen to eat some solid food and chug some water. Then it went away.

When I'd take the supps with something not to heavy, like cereal, I'd throw up. If I eat an egg sandwich though, no problem. I had the same feeling I get from taking the niacin without enough food when I ate 8 oz of meat and took my supplements.

Any suggestions on how to fill up on raw foods, so I don't get upset stomach and nausea?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2013, 11:45:10 pm »
Experiment was unsuccessful. About 10 minutes after taking the niacin, I got horrible upset stomach, nausea. I ran to the kitchen to eat some solid food and chug some water. Then it went away.

When I'd take the supps with something not to heavy, like cereal, I'd throw up. If I eat an egg sandwich though, no problem. I had the same feeling I get from taking the niacin without enough food when I ate 8 oz of meat and took my supplements.

Any suggestions on how to fill up on raw foods, so I don't get upset stomach and nausea?

I would eat even more food with the supplements, and also eat them in the middle of the meal.  Wait until later in the day to eat, if you're not hungry enough to eat a full meal in the morning.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2013, 11:53:16 pm »
I would eat even more food with the supplements, and also eat them in the middle of the meal.  Wait until later in the day to eat, if you're not hungry enough to eat a full meal in the morning.

So more food. Take supps mid meal.

Next time I'll try 8 oz beef, plus 1 oz suet, plus one fruit. And take the supps mid meal.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2013, 01:36:42 am »
So more food. Take supps mid meal.

Next time I'll try 8 oz beef, plus 1 oz suet, plus one fruit. And take the supps mid meal.

Sounds like a good experiment. Let us know what happens.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2013, 01:39:37 am »
timing is very important for supplement. if u r on B6 vitamins and B complex vit, take them in the morning and not after 2 pm. Take niacin, morning, afternoon and evening. evening and midday niacin, take zinc. evening niacin is also magnesium and fit C and selenium . Take calcium in the morning or noon
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2013, 02:00:06 am »
Daboss88, having schizophrenia and trying nuts, veggies, fruits ... I really go after them carefully. Usually , these never work or give any benefits on schizophrenia. Niacin and b vitamins deficiencies are so vivid that how come some one in right mind could ever avoid animals diet. Raw high quality nuts never helped me enough, besides made me gassy often or contribute me on bad mood. U might be still feeling good on fruits, nuts, veggie for temp. case they r tasty in the beginning and also if u increase ur supplement even more, that will shield the bad symptoms of consuming nuts, fruits, veggies.

I see the bad evidence of this type of diet on schizophrenics.

RAW, you never answered what kind of diet you think someone with schizophrenia should eat. Do you recommend a VLC, or ZC diet for schizophrenia?

timing is very important for supplement. if u r on B6 vitamins and B complex vit, take them in the morning and not after 2 pm. Take niacin, morning, afternoon and evening. evening and midday niacin, take zinc. evening niacin is also magnesium and fit C and selenium . Take calcium in the morning or noon

I take a total of 5 supplements.

Vitamin D, Vitamin C, niacin, B complex, and a multivitamin.

Breakfast - 1,000 mg niacin, 1,000 mg vitamin c, 50 mg b complex, 1,000 iu vitamin d, 1/6th dose of MV
Lunch - 1,000 mg niacin, 1,000 mg vitamin c, 50 mg b complex, 1,000 iu vitamin d, 1/6th dose of MV
Dinner - 1,000 mg niacin, 1,000 mg vitamin c, 1/6th dose of MV

I take zinc occasionally while eating mainly SAD. But when I'm fully Raw-SCD (my version of RPD), I don't worry about zinc.

My diet addresses the issue of microbes causing an increase in copper and decrease in zinc.

http://www.microbialinfluence.com/copper.html

"LPS produces an increase in copper and a decrease in zinc levels. Iron levels may also be altered."

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2013, 12:40:40 am »
Success. Today I tried 8 oz of beef with 1 oz of suet. I drank water throughout the meal, mainly to help me get the suet down. I ate very quickly, not slowly like I usually do. When I was 3/4 through the meal I took the supplements with 2 glasses of water. I also ate a banana with brown spots.

Afterward I continued sipping on water. No stomach pain, no nausea. However I did pass a stool not long after the meal, which is unusual, but not necessarily a bad thing.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2013, 01:04:17 am »
Success. Today I tried 8 oz of beef with 1 oz of suet. I drank water throughout the meal, mainly to help me get the suet down. I ate very quickly, not slowly like I usually do. When I was 3/4 through the meal I took the supplements with 2 glasses of water. I also ate a banana with brown spots.

Afterward I continued sipping on water. No stomach pain, no nausea. However I did pass a stool not long after the meal, which is unusual, but not necessarily a bad thing.

I try to drink most all of my liquid BEFORE a meal.  I find that drinking too much water with a meal weakens my digestion.  I would experiment with drinking more water before the meal, and trying to use the meat/fat to help you swallow the supplements.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2013, 01:07:22 am »
I try to drink most all of my liquid BEFORE a meal.  I find that drinking too much water with a meal weakens my digestion.  I would experiment with drinking more water before the meal, and trying to use the meat/fat to help you swallow the supplements.

While I agree that water will hinder digestion to some degree. I don't notice anything when I drink water after a meal with my supplements.

Also a big problem I have is taking my supplements without enough water makes me nauseous and throw up. So drinking water with my food is a necessary evil.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2013, 01:09:47 am »
Taking the supplements with raw foods "felt right." It felt like the perfect combination. It's hard to explain, but I can tell if I follow my diet strictly and continue with my supplements being med free won't be a problem.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2013, 03:24:50 am »
Another success. So from now on, when I eat a raw meal. I'll bolt down the meat and fat, 3/4th through I'll take my supplements with lots of water. Then wolf down the rest of the meal.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2013, 05:19:59 am »
Another success. So from now on, when I eat a raw meal. I'll bolt down the meat and fat, 3/4th through I'll take my supplements with lots of water. Then wolf down the rest of the meal.

I'm glad it's working for you.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2013, 08:30:19 am »
I'm glad it's working for you.
Thanks  ;D I'm pretty happy too.

My first time RPD I didn't continue the supplements and I suffered consequences because of it. However for the brief 1-2 months I was on it, I had a lot of women come on to me. I later found out it was because I was "glowing." lol

I look forward to starting raw-SCD again soon, and sticking to it for all 2013. That's my new years resolution.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2013, 02:12:18 am »
Grithnir and Ted are 80% reduced their drugs intake successfully. They added inclined bed therapy and get the positive result instantly. Sleeping very deep. They also find that drinking raw goat milk can reduce dramatically the bad dreams
bugs or country chickens

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2013, 06:49:59 am »
Grithnir and Ted are 80% reduced their drugs intake successfully. They added inclined bed therapy and get the positive result instantly. Sleeping very deep. They also find that drinking raw goat milk can reduce dramatically the bad dreams

That's great. Since I restarted the niacin I've gone from 60 mg twice a day to 40 mg once a day. So I've reduced it by 2/3. You never told me what you feel is the "optimal" diet for schizophrenia.

On another note, I ate grass fed beef heart today. It's a lot tougher than muscle meat, but it has virtually no taste. I definitely like it more than liver. I also ordered tongue, but the tongue literally smells like a cows been eating grass and never brushed its teeth.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2013, 11:10:23 pm »
I just had bone marrow. I've had marrow twice before, but I don't think I let it fully defrost. When I ate it it was hard and chalky. The one I just ate I put in the fridge to defrost 2 days ago, it had a slight smell, but it was soft and smooth. Very easy to scoop out, and it was delicious.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2013, 11:59:51 pm »
Not much to update on. I've been maintaining with 8 oz of GF meat, and 1 oz GF suet. Except when I get my order from the farm. Then I eat marrow bones and organs with suet till I run out, then back to GF meat with suet.

This order I got 1 lb GF beef brain, and 1 lb marrow bones.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2013, 12:47:01 am »
Hey everyone! It's been a little bit since I post anything useful in my journal. There's just not much to update on. I eat a raw meal daily. Some times I munch on organs through out the week when I get a shipment from Miller's.

Everything's going good. I'm kicking butt in school. Today I have a test, so to prep I ate 5.6 oz of beef brain lol. It's funny I retain stuff much better post brain vs. pre brain.

Here's a pic.

I also got about a pound of marrow bones from Miller's. But I'm going to start ordering them from White Oaks Pastures. Miller's marrow bones are $8.50/lb + 24% shipping. White Oaks Pastures has marrow bones $9/2.5 lbs. And since I request the marrow bones frozen anyway it's not a big deal.

What's your take on buying frozen beef fat, defrosting it. Then refreezing it? I don't think it would be so bad since it's very little water. What do you think? White oaks pastures has beef fat cheaper too. And it's not suet, it's left over fat from cuts of meat. Which I definitely prefer.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2013, 04:12:46 am »
I just order 7.5 lbs of marrow bones from White Oak Pastures. It cost me about $38.

That same order would've costed $79.05 from Miller's. You really can't beat looking around.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2013, 07:17:44 am »
ugh! This is the 2nd out of 3 times that I've eaten Miller's beef brain and gotten nausea, upset stomach, gas and loose stools.

Do you guys think it's from eating to much brain? Like to much cholesterol?

Either way, I'm done with brain.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2013, 06:57:18 am »
I should be getting a little more income these next few weeks. So I'll be eating a little more RAF. Maybe 2 raw meals a day, 1 or 2 cooked ones.

Not much to update on really. It's been smooth sailing which is good.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2013, 10:06:06 am »
Not much to update on (once again).

Still eating a raw meal daily, but now I'm also eating marrow bones. I added back liver. It's actually somewhat bearable. I can eat it without drinking water. Same with the new beef fat, which I'm happy about.

I just placed an order from WOP for 2.5 lbs of beef liver, heart, and kidney. We'll see how they are. I also ordered some chuck roast since it's very cheap (about $5/lb vs $8/lb at WF). I requested they send it unfrozen so I can cut it up fresh and then freeze it in single serving portions.

I also ordered some salmon and eggs from Miller's. i used to eat tons of Miller's eggs, but I got sick of them from eating so many. I started craving them again. Also, I don't like the salmon I get from WF. Typically it turns into mush as I cut it. I prefer it somewhat solid even if it's prefrozen. We'll see how the salmon from Miller's is.

If there's any schizophrenics out there - here are my recommendations.

These supplements...

Niacin - 500 mg
1,000 mg 3x a day
http://www.vitacost.com/solgar-niacin-vitamin-b3-500-mg-250-vegetable-capsules?csrc=GPF-PA-033984018525&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=033984018525&gclid=CLOdt56qy7UCFQrpnAodozUA3A

This one since it's SCD legal (no bad additives)

B Complex
1 pill twice a day
http://www.giprohealth.com/bcomplex-1.aspx

This one since it's also SCD legal. It also contains the active forms of B12 and folic acid.

Multivitamin
Depending on how nutrient dense your diet is, vary the amount of pills
http://www.giprohealth.com/scdcomplete.aspx

This one, since once again it's SCD legal. Also it has the active forms of folic acid and B12.

Vitamin C
1,000 mg 3x a day (with the niacin)
http://www.giprohealth.com/vitaminc.aspx

Because it's SCD legal, and enhances the function of the niacin and b complex.

Vitamin D3
1,000 mg 2-3x daily
http://www.freedavitamins.com/index.php?p=product&id=107&parent=4

To boost the immune system and general health since most people don't get enough vitamin d from sunlight. (also SCD legal)

Calcium + trace minerals
As needed
http://www.freedavitamins.com/index.php?p=product&id=395&parent=18

In case you're not getting enough calcium from raw paleo. Also SCD legal.

Diet

I recommend all raw foods, NOTHING COOKED.

Stick to high quality raw animal foods, with emphasis on raw fats. Lot's of raw fats from a variety of sources - fatty fish, fatty cuts of meat, raw beef/other animal fats, suet, eggs, etc.

And ONLY SCD legal RAW carbs. There's plenty to choose from.

http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/legal/listing/

This kind of diet will not only nourish with raw fats, amino acids, etc. But also eliminate an unhealthy microbial environment in the digestive tract. Therefore eliminating microbial toxins which play a significant role in schizophrenia (as well as other disorders).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk