Author Topic: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal  (Read 162528 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2013, 11:44:21 pm »
I recommend chlorine free showers to the extremely sick.
Every bit of a factor counts.
Saving faucet water in a bucket and letting it stand for 12 hours will allow the chlorine to evaporate.
You can then use that chlorine free water in the bucket to take a "shower".

When the person is well and strong, they can shower with chlorinated water again.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2013, 06:53:32 am »
Daboss, ur organs intake is pretty impressive. Definitely to add on high meat on top of everything.

I just ate another half a pound of heart. Also, I decided to make some high meat. It'll be in my car, hopefully some air fresheners can prevent my car from smelling to badly.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2013, 08:56:47 am »
Do you drink raw milk or raw milk products? I noticed when I was drinking raw milk I lost my taste for RAF except for sushi. The exact same GF beef I was eating raw previously made me gag and I couldn't eat it. Same thing with the eggs I was eating.

yeh I am finding this to be true.  I was eating a lot of raw milk swiss cheese(its fucking delicious) and decided to cut out dairy for a while, low and behold the last few days I am munching down on some pretty delicious grass fed beef, and lamb heart/kidney/meat dog food.....!  I also noticed my mood and energy have improved from bumping up the vitamins.  I feel like a lot of its seasonal too, its starting to get warmer here, so food baked in copious amounts of warm broth isn't so tempting.  thanks for reminded me to eat my hearts for coQ10, I am going to try an do better to eat the whole animal, practice what I preach :)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2013, 03:56:04 pm »
Good for you jessica. Dairy is definitely no good in my book.

The high meat is coming out good. I ate some today before work and I definitely have more energy and am more awake.

I also got my order from millers for 1 dozen duck and 1 dozen chicken eggs. Theyre pretty tasty.

I've been spacing out my plant and animal foods. I notice I have more energy when i separate them by about an hour.

I plan to be fully raw in the next 2 weeks. I'll use this time to transition so I don't experience to harsh of die off.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2013, 08:22:16 pm »
High meat is incredible. I've never been to fond of it. But I can't believe how awake and how much energy I had after eating it. For a little bit after eating it, it felt like I had a rock in my stomach. But I've already passed a stool and it came out fine, and the feeling of a brick in my stomach went away within 30 minutes.

Pretty soon Miller's farm will be out of the winter season (I believe when I called they said april they return to grass fed/not hay fed). Then I'll start ordering brain again, and I'll likely increase my egg consumption a little.

I've noticed to much organs give me diarrhea. For example, when I ate about 8 oz of brain over 2 days I had horrible nausea and diarrhea. When I ate 4 oz liver with 4 oz kidney I had moderately loose stools. But I can eat half a pound of heart without a problem.

Here's the nutrition analysis of beef heart, raw
- http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3464/2

It's likely because it's not excessively high in any vitamins or cholesterol.

Kidney
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3466/2
Very high in B12 and selenium, also a moderate amount of cholesterol compared to heart.

Liver
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3468/2
Loaded with B12, copper, and Vitamin A

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2013, 02:40:37 am »
Interestingly, I don't just tolerate the high meat. But I just swallowed a piece without water, which I've never been able to do before. It felt like I could instantly breath better. And I became more relaxed.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2013, 08:44:24 am »
Today I had the shits! I woke up and had a loose stool, then later in the day had another loose stool. No other symptoms though, I'm wide awake and fine. I had a piece of high meat today. Ate one regular meal (a ham sandwich).

I just got my order from White Oak Pastures, 9 lbs boneless chuck roast and 5 lbs marrow bones. I'm placing another order right now for 12 lbs boneless chuck roast since I eat 1.5 lbs per day (not including the 4 oz liver and 4 oz kidney, plus 8 oz heart, and 8 oz salmon I have per week). I'm also eating some chicken and duck eggs. I'll eventually start buying lamb too, maybe buffalo.

I just saw my psychiatrist, and he agreed to reduce the geodon from 40 mg per day to 20 mg daily. As soon as I finish my current bottle of 40 mg, I'll be starting on 20 mg. I asked him to prescribe 20 mg twice a day in case I experience any negative symptoms so I can increase it back to 40.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2013, 11:38:59 pm »
Passed my first stool today, and it was solid.

I just found a fluoride free tooth paste, sweet.

So here are some recent changes to my diet/life style.

1) increased raw animal fats, and overall raw animal food consumption. Today is day one of being 100% raw

2) started drinking home made distilled water

3) started using a shower head that purifies the water/eliminates chemicals, heavy metals and bacteria

4) added a calcium supplement when I increased raw animal food consumption

5) found a fluoride free toothpaste

6) started eating high meat

I plan to start working out soon. I expect the fat I've gained since eating a SADiet will melt right off me (because of the diet) and then once it's all gone I'll have some muscle underneath. Then once I lose all the extra weight, I'll start doing cardio again.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2013, 03:53:51 am »
I'm feeling a lot better today (day #2) of being fully raw than I did yesterday. The excessive thrush on my tongue is barely noticeable now, and I passed a huge stool that almost clogged the toilet. It actually did clog the toilet, but after trying to flush a couple times it went through.

I'm eating 2-3 raw chicken and duck eggs. 8 oz GF beef chuck roast, with 1.5 oz GF raw beef fat per meal. And an hour before my meal I have a fruit - either an apple, banana, strawberries, blackberries, oranges, etc. (all SCD legal raw carbs). When I want to have organs, I eat 4 oz liver or kidney with 4 oz GF beef chuck roast.

I'm still taking all my supplements - calcium, niacin, b complex, vitamin c, multivitamin, vitamin d3, and my meds.

So far so good, no complaints and I'm feeling good. I expect to feel better as I go.

I remember when I started (cooked) SCD, I felt like crap for a while. Later I felt a little better. But this time, doing raw_scd, there's very little detox/die off/feeling like crap. I think it's because everything's so well absorbed, and all the foods have bacteria to help replenish as they're excreted/killed.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2013, 03:48:16 am »
Interesting, no detox symptoms on my 4th day in.

My stools keep getting bigger and browner. A sign of improved digestive health. Before they were a yellow/tan color, and not always that big. Also I've been needing to wipe less and less.

The thrush on my tongue has been disappearing.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2013, 10:46:03 am »
I just calculated how much fat, calories, protein and carbs I'm getting. I'm getting 1/2 my calories from fat, about 1/6 from carbs and 1/3 from protein. I get about 160 grams of protein, 110 grams of fat, and under 100 grams of carbs. I think that makes me low carb?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2013, 02:42:17 am »
Since restarting I've gotten the shits a few times. I think it's a symptom of die off. I look healthier and my eyes are brighter. Hopefully I start losing weight soon.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2013, 04:28:50 am »
My stools are getting so much bigger and changing from yellow to brown.

I'm experiencing die off, which I'm sure is causing my achy joints and occasional stomach upset.

Over all though, I'm feeling better than when I started. I'm really impressed by my stools. When I did cooked scd it took months before my stool started being big and brown again.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2013, 06:22:03 am »
Die off sucks. I had the shits again today. My stomach feels weird.

On another note, I got my raw almonds today. And ate 28 grams without soaking them. No digestive troubles. Fyi the shits started before I ate the almonds.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2013, 10:42:27 am »
The die off is getting bad. Nausea, diarrhea, feeling like I have a fever. Insomnia.

More white spots are popping up on my teeth
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:11:33 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2013, 12:08:46 pm »
hey are you also transitioning to lower carb/ketogenic metabolism?  if you are around 30 carbs you might be.  its necessary to up water and electrolyte intake as your body will be dumping those like crazy.  especially if you are having the shits.  one of the most basic ways is to make up a quick bone broth and add some seaweed and salt to it. 

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2013, 09:51:17 pm »
I'm getting like 100 grams of carbs daily, give or take 20 grams. I'm pretty sure the diahrea and other negative symptoms are from die off. A lot of people who do scd get these symptoms when they first start. And since my diet eliminates more than just complex carbs, but also cooked foods, I imagine my die off would be worse.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2013, 07:00:29 am »
I'm noticing the white spots that have been popping up on my teeth are more visible when I wake up. They're even more noticeable the next morning when I go to sleep without having dinner. Leading me to believe id experience some benefit from intermittent fasting. I may start having one day a week where I eat a large breakfast then fast til the next day.

Also, my diahrea has switched to constipation. I'm experiencing some pain to my lower left of my abs. And for some reason my left testicle hurts?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2013, 10:48:37 pm »
I'm down 10 pounds from 230. Hopefully by the end of may I'll be back at my ideal weight.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2013, 07:42:47 pm »
I just found out how to make any raw meal delicious. I love lime, and I really love shrimp. So I added half a lime right before eating half a pound of shrimp and it was so good.

I'll probably do this for the organs I don't really like.

Also I'm actually down 15 pounds.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2013, 11:12:05 pm »
Great progress boss man!  Thanks for continually updating your journal, I know it isn't for the forums sake but its interesting and encouraging to read.  Congrats on the weight loss!  Have you been having more energy as well? How have your moods been lately?  Have you noticed in the past that the seasons effect your moods at all?  I always used to get really anxious spring and fall, like the changing of the seasons would rattle my mind and body! Now its just winter that gets me glum, but not so much as in the past.

Also YUM, raw shrimp! So sweet and tender and amazing!

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2013, 12:02:45 am »
My energy is way up. I've been needing less sleep. During the day I'm more energetic. In school I retain info very well and I'm excelling academically.

My mood is good too. Over all positive, happy, and I have a good, positive out look. I haven't noticed anything with the seasons.

And the shrimp was awesome. I think I'll try the same preparation with some beef heart and kidney.

I'm waiting for millers to get out of winter season so they can start grass feeding their cows again, and pasturing the chickens. Then I'll probably add back their eggs and beef brain.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2013, 08:35:58 am »
My latest dietary endeavor is getting enough iodine. I realized my diet is very deficient in iodine. I checked how much is in cod, haddock, shrimp, salmon, eggs and my multivitamin.

By eating 8 oz of each a week,  egg a day and 1/6 the multivitamin dose I  I can get enough

William

« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2013, 06:47:00 pm »
My latest dietary endeavor is getting enough iodine.

Enough for what? Experience shows that to enable the immune system needs at least 100 mg/day; they all use Lugol's for that.
A maintenance level needs much less, but would depend on the level of air/water/food pollution in your environment.

I realized my diet is very deficient in iodine. I checked how much is in cod, haddock, shrimp, salmon, eggs and my multivitamin.

By eating 8 oz of each a week,  egg a day and 1/6 the multivitamin dose I  I can get enough

Enough for life in the paleolithic age, but in our time we have to cope with pollution such as bromine, fluorine, mercury, aluminum etc.
Lugol's as part of the iodine protocol works.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 29, 2013, 08:35:46 am »
I'll pass on mega dosing iodine. I just want the needed 150 mcg per day

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk