Author Topic: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal  (Read 162642 times)

William

Re: DaBoss88's healing schizophrenia journal
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2013, 12:53:14 pm »
I just want the needed 150 mcg per day

Needed to prevent goiter in the thyroid gland, while you ignore the needs of all the other cells and every organ in your body.
All of them have iodine receptors; all of those are plugged with bromine/fluorine.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2013, 06:03:22 pm »
What exactly is bromine and fluorine
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2013, 09:10:43 pm »
https://docs.google.com/document/d/139Xa8u8kgNVT-K17TxYvsM7qsSfusxyvloIXWbU92rg/edit?pli=1

I hope this link works., independent of raw paleo forum I started on the iodine protocol, maybe two weeks ago, because I noticed cherry anginomas which are signs of the body trying to detox bromide and fluoride, so I thought I would give it a boost, plus I have had a lump on the side of my throat for a few years and stopped drinking mate a year ago because it was hurting in that area.

fluoride is often added to tap water, and is in the same class of elements as chlorines.  its disrupted to the endocrine system, displaces iodine, tends to make people hold on to aluminum and disrupt the brain, water often has fluoride in it.  bromide was added to flours instead of iodine(bromated flour, bromated this and that, its in all kinds of SAD foods) and displaces iodine and has the same endocrine interrupting properties

http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/IODINE.htm

instead of lugols there are some more natural sources of iodine and iodide, like concentrated kelp tinctures.  I go for lugols just because I am not sure that the kelp supplements don't contain more then just iodine and iodide, but I also eat a shit ton of kelp and dulse, lol, but I can say I feel like my energy is improving, I am also taking the complementary B's, selenium, vitamin C and mag, which are helpful to me anyway.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:16:17 pm by jessica »

William

« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2013, 12:40:49 am »
What exactly is bromine and fluorine

They are poisonous halogens, along with chlorine.
A few of the symptoms of bromine poisoning are here:
http://www.nutrition411.com/component/k2/item/download/1239

"Bromine is a central nervous system depressant and can lead to psychological symptoms, such as acute paranoia. It is estimated that no less than 20% of all hospital admissions for acute paranoid schizophrenia between 1920 and 1960 actually were misdiagnosed brominism."

The only way of removing bromine from our bodies is the iodine protocol. AFAIK

Fluorine in drinking water, toothpaste etc. makes people calm and stupid. The iodine protocol also flushes that out.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2013, 01:30:40 am »
Well I drink home made distilled water (free of chlorine, fluoride, and all other chemicals). Fluoride free tooth paste (also gluten free). And I have a shower head water purifier which removes 95% of chlorine and all other chemicals, metals etc.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

William

« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2013, 01:40:20 am »
Well I drink home made distilled water (free of chlorine, fluoride, and all other chemicals). Fluoride free tooth paste (also gluten free). And I have a shower head water purifier which removes 95% of chlorine and all other chemicals, metals etc.

Me too, but this crap is in the dust in the air we breathe, and other sources -- just came across this article:
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/medical/a/aa102603a.htm
and this stunner:
"It's a lot harder to dodge the PBDE flame retardants responsible for the most worrisome of my test results. My world—and yours—has become saturated with them since they were introduced about 30 years ago.

Scientists have found the compounds planetwide, in polar bears in the Arctic, cormorants in England, and killer whales in the Pacific. Bergman, the Swedish chemist, and his colleagues first called attention to potential health risks in 1998 when they reported an alarming increase in PBDEs in human breast milk, from none in milk preserved in 1972 to an average of four ppb in 1997.

The compounds escape from treated plastic and fabrics in dust particles or as gases that cling to dust. People inhale the dust; infants crawling on the floor get an especially high dose. Bergman describes a family, tested in Oakland, California, by the Oakland Tribune, whose two small children had blood levels even higher than mine. When he and his colleagues summed up the test results for six different PBDEs, they found total levels of 390 ppb in the five-year-old girl and 650 ppb—twice my total—in the 18-month-old boy.

In 2001, researchers in Sweden fed young mice a PBDE mixture similar to one used in furniture and found that they did poorly on tests of learning, memory, and behavior. Last year, scientists at Berlin's Charité University Medical School reported that pregnant female rats with PBDE levels no higher than mine gave birth to male pups with impaired reproductive health.

Linda Birnbaum, an EPA expert on these flame retardants, says that researchers will have to identify many more people with high PBDE exposures, like the Oakland family and me, before they will be able to detect any human effects. Bergman says that in a pregnant woman my levels would be of concern. "Any level above a hundred parts per billion is a risk to newborns," he guesses. No one knows for sure.

Any margin of safety may be narrowing. In a review of several studies, Ronald Hites of Indiana University found an exponential rise in people and animals, with the levels doubling every three to five years. Now the CDC is putting a comprehensive study of PBDE levels in the U.S. on a fast track, with results due out late this year. Pirkle, who is running the study, says my seemingly extreme levels may no longer be out of the ordinary. "We'll let you know," he says.

Given the stakes, why take a chance on these chemicals? Why not immediately ban them? In 2004, Europe did just that for the penta- and octa-BDEs, which animal tests suggest are the most toxic of the compounds. California will also ban these forms by 2008, and in 2004 Chemtura, an Indiana company that is the only U.S. maker of pentas and octas, agreed to phase them out. Currently, there are no plans to ban the much more prevalent deca-BDEs. They reportedly break down more quickly in the environment and in people, although their breakdown products may include the same old pentas and octas."

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2013, 02:52:41 am »
Well it seems these toxins are unavoidable. If you'll provide me with links as to why mega dosing iodine is beneficial I'll look into it. but I think my raw version of scd enhances my bodies detoxification capabilities - http://www.microbialinfluence.com/det.html

William

« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2013, 11:58:39 am »
Well it seems these toxins are unavoidable.

Yes, they are.

I think my raw version of scd enhances my bodies detoxification capabilities - http://www.microbialinfluence.com/det.html

Dream on. Only the iodine protocol has been shown to reliably remove bromine and fluorine from the brain and body. Otherwise it is SNAFU for life. Your choice.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2013, 05:23:53 pm »
Where had any human been on a raw specific carbohydrate diet? Even on this forum where everyone eats raw, most people eat at least one illegal regularly. So there's no proof my diet does or doesn't work better than the iodine.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2013, 11:45:58 pm »
Die off/detox seems to be coming to an end. About a week into the diet my middle and ring finger on my right hand got extremely dry and really messed up looking. It looks much better today. Also I don't feel like I'm detoxing massive amounts if toxins.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2013, 09:46:36 pm »
Best reading I've ever gotten, except for my pulse which was a little high. I was using deep breaths as I took it, and I'm a little over 3 weeks into raw-scd with lots of animal fats.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2013, 09:51:30 pm »
Even meter after sitting down for a few minutes to rest from walking.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2013, 10:06:04 pm »
The pharmacist actually said the second reading wasn't accurate since I did then so close together.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2013, 06:19:41 am »
lol were you at the grocery store? I am always excited when I find those things, they are pretty rare these days

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2013, 07:20:12 am »
Lol a little walgreens.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2013, 07:30:24 am »
I start 20 mg of geodon tonight.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2013, 08:55:52 am »
I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous. My sleep schedule is pretty sporadic. But I'm confident I'll be fine. And at the first sign of trouble I'll double the dose.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2013, 01:30:20 am »
Stepped on the scale today, and I'm down to 212 lbs from 230. Not bad considering I started 3/13

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2013, 12:13:14 am »
I started working out (resistance training) Wednesday, and boy is my back and biceps sore! And I started so small too. I did 3 different work outs for back, 2 sets each, 10 reps. And one work out for biceps, 2 sets, 10 reps.

Then friday I did shoulders and traps. 2 workouts per muscle group, 2 sets.

I'm still at 210 (from 230). Hoping I'll drop more, even though I've increased my carb consumption some what.

20 mg of geodon is working. No problem. I noticed my sex drive is revved up. I'm trying to find some ladies to macc it lol.

My diet is still raw- SCD. I've been eating 1.5 oz beef fat with every meal. 2 servings of haddock, 1 of shrimp, 1 of salmon each week, 8 oz each meal. Beef chuck roast for the rest of the meals. Some times some liver.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 21, 2013, 06:20:56 am »
I'm finding I have a strong preference for land animals over seas food.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2013, 04:29:33 am »
Started "raw-scd" 3/13. About a month into it I ate some medjool dates that I thought were raw without additives. Turns out they were steamed and sugar added. A rash on my middle and ring finger that went away after die off came back /:

I'm still waiting for it to go away.

Gym is good. Not much results yet, but it's nice to be exercising.

Todays meal is going to be 1.5 oz beef fat, 8 oz salmon, and the ketchup I made today for dipping.

I've been eating mainly beef. Literally. Beef 3 meals a day most days. Eggs through out the day. A marrow bone every day. Salmon once a week, shrimp once a week. I was eating haddock twice a week for the iodine, but I hate the taste. So I've opted to buy iodine pills instead. However I would be willing to try out ?adrenals?

Isn't there some organ from beef that's loaded with iodine, that's usually dried and capsuled?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2013, 12:24:52 am »
I just added "Real Salt" to my diet. I think I was lacking in sodium, or something in the salt.

My weight has been stuck at 210. I'm not sure if I'm losing fat any more. Next time I go to the gym I'm going to see if they have a body fat percentage calculator.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2013, 12:18:41 am »
Just tweaked my diet.

5 oz chuck roast + 2.6 oz beef fat per meal. I figure 110 grams of protein is all I really need daily. I also added raw honey and "Real Salt."

Offline K-WI

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2013, 11:33:28 pm »

More white spots are popping up on my teeth

I have a dark root in 2 of my teeth. When i began some sort of VLC a white spot/pimple  appeared on the gum, just above the dark root....seems like a VLC/ketogenic diet try to eliminate the hidden infections that you have.

Also, when i did a ten day water fast....my gums swelled...when you pressed the swellen things....and smelled then your finger.... it smelled was like rotten eggs...

A fast is something ketogenic too

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 11, 2013, 04:44:39 am »
iodine has been going well. I haven't increased from one drop. My eyes seem brighter, which I think might be the detox. Still taking all the same supplements. Diet is still basically the same. Good results so far.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk