Author Topic: RAVF and skin health  (Read 17696 times)

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: RAVF and skin health
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 12:27:33 am »
I strive to make this forum a place where you can find the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...about diet, anyway.

I appreciate a mod with such a goal.

Adora, thanks for sharing your experiment.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 05:03:45 am »
I think I am noticing a minimal improvement as far as younger skin goes. I've been continuing to improve my diet habits, and using marrow internally and externally for only 4 days. Acne is slowly lessening. Using ACV and lemon as well, and I wash with warm, cool, or cold water, never hot. I miss hot soaks.

That's great!  Looking forward to hearing more about your progress!
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 05:33:13 am »
Acne comes from within. You will not get rid of it from the outside.
I agree with this statement. In order to control or cure your acne, you have to take steps internally. With both detoxification and nutrition.

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 02:17:00 am »
totally agree. I'm doing great at the moment ;D. I still am thrilled to be feeding my skin bone marrow, ACV, healing clay, etc, and I'm excited to see the results. It was never either, or. It just brought the whole thing up.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 04:49:38 pm »
totally agree. I'm doing great at the moment ;D. I still am thrilled to be feeding my skin bone marrow, ACV, healing clay, etc, and I'm excited to see the results. It was never either, or. It just brought the whole thing up.
Your doing Great Adora! Keep it up! I swear you look younger every time you update your Avatar. Thanks for sharing all your beauty secrets with the rest of us.  ;)  :)

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2012, 05:16:30 pm »
Awe, thanks Chris  :P.
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 06:12:04 pm »
Your doing Great Adora! Keep it up! I swear you look younger every time you update your Avatar. Thanks for sharing all your beauty secrets with the rest of us.  ;)  :)

I agree! You look great!
Maybe in the future my looks will benefit from my diet too or it will benefit in terms of aging...that's a nice thought haha.. ;D

Btw., what does bone marrow do for skin?
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 09:51:11 am »
Thanks Suiren, I saw an add for an expensive anti-aging serum that has stem cells from sheep bone marrow. Add claimed to have dramatic improvement it 10days. I thought I have pure lamb marrow and I'm going to make my own serum. All of the "signs" pointed toward it. Your post on Brest milk and pimples healing, my pimples (at 40, jeeze), and the pleasent effects I had from kefir, and lemon.
     My update. I took that picture about 2weeks before I started using the marrow. It is still poor light, but better than my other. I'm sure my skin is looking younger, but I'm still getting pimples. I herd gluten takes a month to detox, so maybe that's why. The marrow is pretty thick, but I'm sticking with it. I like the lemon or ACV with it. Lemon smells better, so I leave it on all day. ACV I rinse off then apply a small amt of marrow on damp skin with damp fingers, enough water to glide and massage in. Dabbing lemon on top removes all odor and is refreshing. I've been using mineral mud mask in my tubs, and I have eaten perfectly raw and lower in fruit than usual. I'm not hear to give raw carbs a bad wrap, I love honey,  mango, pineapple, apple, and pear on my skin as wash off treatments.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk