Author Topic: Lacto Fermented Raw Eggs  (Read 4590 times)

Offline Polyvore

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Lacto Fermented Raw Eggs
« on: August 17, 2012, 04:08:04 pm »
http://naturalfamilytoday.com/nutrition/true-pickled-eggs/

Can you lacto ferment RAW eggs? I know they would probably wish wash around in the liquid but you could drink the whole thing when it came to it. I was thinking about what to do with all the egg whites I throw out, and thought perhaps I could chuck them in some fermenting liquid like kefir water, then drink the whole thing after a few days... that would be a nice high carb high protein drink, assuming the egg whites actually change in composition?

I want to try but I don't want to be the pioneer... I would like to know others do it too and it can be done.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Lacto Fermented Raw Eggs
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 08:37:33 pm »
    Have you eaten pickled eggs?

You can make high eggs. Ive eaten them. They were nice..like a very pungeunt cheese at times.

You may use white in your eye. Whip them and use cold water instead of shampoo in hair. Try on skin after a burn.

http://naturalfamilytoday.com/nutrition/true-pickled-eggs/

Can you lacto ferment RAW eggs? I know they would probably wish wash around in the liquid but you could drink the whole thing when it came to it. I was thinking about what to do with all the egg whites I throw out, and thought perhaps I could chuck them in some fermenting liquid like kefir water, then drink the whole thing after a few days... that would be a nice high carb high protein drink, assuming the egg whites actually change in composition?

I want to try but I don't want to be the pioneer... I would like to know others do it too and it can be done.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Polyvore

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 09:14:15 pm »
Didn't really answer my question, but thanks for good info I will try that.

Why would you put white in your eye?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 09:38:41 pm »
    I saw it on Jill Fox's raw video..and I think Kim Cohen's interview. She has a book. I think it can be moisturizing and refreshing to eye health.

What do lactofermented eggs taste like? I wonder if dogs like to eat them.

I used to give my whites away before I started eating them. So many people eat egg white omelets and some make meringue desserts.  I just freshly came from vegan and felt criminal to dump them in the yard.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk