Author Topic: 63,000-Year-Old Modern Human Skull Found in Laos  (Read 4149 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
63,000-Year-Old Modern Human Skull Found in Laos
« on: August 25, 2012, 09:48:55 pm »
The skull pushes back the clock on modern human migration through the region by as much as 20,000 years and indicates that ancient humans out of Africa left the coast and inhabited diverse habitats much earlier than previously appreciated.

http://www.sci-news.com/othersciences/anthropology/article00538.html
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: 63,000-Year-Old Modern Human Skull Found in Laos
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 12:35:12 am »
More info partially debunking one of the main tenets of the Out of Africa myth:-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2192994/Neanderthals-right-handed-capability-speech-new-research-finds.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Eventually, we'll discover that modern humans all rose up in different regions due to  a lot of intermixture with so-called "apemen" and only as much gene-transfer from Africa as from other regions(barring the Americas, perhaps).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Delmonico

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 06:13:36 pm »
Thanks for the articles, I always thought that out of Africa didn't make any sense.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 07:21:56 am »
Or perhaps macroevolution is complete nonsense and humans didnt come from apes at all or from africa.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 11:59:29 pm »
this also debunks th myth of paleo times we are supposed to all believe.

There has never been a paleo time as we know it. There have always been people living in complete harmony with nature and those who live against nature even to this day, with varying levels of each type of person throughout the ages.

Right now the natural man is in danger of being wiped out completely however since this is the first time in history that I know where so many biological weapons have been launched against us from all sides.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk