Author Topic: scoliosis (must present alternative to surgery)  (Read 22489 times)

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: scoliosis (must present alternative to surgery)
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2012, 07:39:47 am »
Thanks Dorothy. My guilt for selling that stuff is somewhat assuaged now.

Don't you think you're being overly dramatic?  You talk like you were peddling drugs to kids.  At worst CellFood is a placebo.
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2012, 07:53:57 am »
OK, sounds like you know more about them than me, Dorothy.

Don't you think you're being overly dramatic?  You talk like you were peddling drugs to kids.  At worst CellFood is a placebo.
Actually, quack placebos (in other words, something that's no better than water), is what I was thinking of--the illicit drugs analogy didn't cross my mind. If you're comfortable with selling quack products to people that are misleadingly advertised as more than that, that's your choice. If you think I'm being dramatic, then you don't know me very well.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2012, 08:01:33 am »
Now hold on a minute!  I am not selling anything!!!
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2012, 08:03:40 am »
Great, now you're talking my language!  :D
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2012, 08:32:54 am »
Brad - did you take the supplement while you also were changing your diet by any chance?
One of the things that makes it hard to determine if things are working or not and how is if you change more things than one at a time.
Also, just because it might not have worked for many others doesn't mean that it didn't work for you. The product DID have minerals in it. You might have been deficient in something and had that deficiency filled by the product. I'm not doubting that you had good effects when you said you did. I just like hearing what Phil says because he had a broader experience with a larger population and I've known him a long time and he has a really great track record with me..... he got me HERE! ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk