Author Topic: Hi, I am new, to all of this.  (Read 19595 times)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I am new, to all of this.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 12:25:37 pm »
I think that would be impossible to answer GS as the goal is to get to live any kind of normal life even when still on medications - with going off medications and feeling good considered quite miraculous - most people wouldn't care if they had to continue to take supplements.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2012, 08:30:39 pm »

I think that would be impossible to answer GS as the goal is to get to live any kind of normal life even when still on medications - with going off medications and

feeling good considered quite miraculous - most people wouldn't care if they had to continue to take supplements.
How long does it take one to "normalize" in these cases?  Normalize for me is to eventually just live a supplement free life and just stick to food?

Most people with schizophrenia can't get off the supplements. We typically need the supplements to normalize.

With niacin, most can taper their medications to really low doses. There's even some cases where they can be completely off meds with a thorough supplement protocol.

If doing raw paleo and niacin, I think the chances of being med free increase. But I don't think it's wise to experiment with only eating raw paleo, and not taking niacin.

Niacin is more effective for schizophrenia than raw paleo. How ever, raw paleo makes the niacin work better.

I notice that eating some raw foods (raw eggs and raw milk) and taking niacin, I'm much better off than when I was on a cooked diet with zero raw animal foods. Even though both times I was on niacin.

I think its because the raw fats and aminos are helping me big time.

Most websites that recomend holistic treatments for schizophrenia recomend increasing omega 3's, taking certain amino acids, etc. And raw paleo has lots of omega 3's and aminos.

But again, the niacin is essential for treatment. And its not recomended to ever get off it unless it gives you a liver problem. In which case you discontinue it till your liver recovers, then you try it again.

As some people may get a problem that goes away, and then its fine to continue
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Hi, I am new, to all of this. EMF avoidance vs Schizophrenia
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2012, 08:50:08 pm »
Thank you for the great personal experience insight on Schizophrenia.  It's very informative.  My healer friend Vander Gaditano uses niacin in his treatments of various allegedly incurable diseases.  It's refreshing to read it from the actual patients who use niacin.

I'd like to share this podcast to all you Schizophrenia sufferers, I'm betting these electromagnetic fields are such a big part of the cause.  Maybe some personal shielding may be of help?

Dr. Emil DeToffol – What are Electromagnetic Fields and How Can We Protect Ourselves from Them? – October 18, 2012

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/environmental-challenges/dr-emil-detoffol-what-are-electromagnetic-fields-and-how-can-we-protect-ourselves-from-them-october-18-2012/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:05:34 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2012, 10:33:36 pm »
DeBoss, I have actually just purchased everything you listed to me in my private messages.  It will be shipped, and I chose 500mg Niacin as I figured it may take some smaller increments to get that high up there.  Also I did include the Glycine, as I told you a year ago I took it religiously but lost track of it somehow, and anyways, it does help me a great deal.  I am thinking, since you told me your other medication I will tell you I just added Seroquel, and I think I am going to slowly discontinue use of Risperdal, because it too has possible side effects associated with the liver. 

So which supplements of the ones I told you about did you order? Let me know so I can give you details on how to take them.

Also, didn't you say you were taking 1,500 mg 2x per day? I take 1,000 mg 3x per day, so we've been taking the same amount. I just recommend spreading it out.

Have you started considering making tweaks to your diet yet?

For diet, I suggest an emphasis on raw animal fats. So choose foods like raw eggs, bone marrow, suet, and fatty fish. Suet you should be able to get for very cheap. Suet is raw beef fat. When I was fully raw paleo suet was a large part of my diet.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Barefoot Instincto

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2012, 11:19:51 pm »
Instead of buying vitamin D, in the summer you can go out into the sun - which will be good for you in other ways too.

I'd recommend against this advice. In the Summer you can go out into the sun, and definitely should for as much as you think you can stand, but you also need to buy vitamin D3 (and yes, its the D3 you want, not D1 or D2). This is because even in summer, unless you're in a place like Africa, its very difficult to get anywhere close to the amount of D that we need.

Basically, the deficiency's start in most of us from birth, and from our development simply because the mom is deficient or insufficient. Then, living in northern climates, and spending so much of our time indoors even when we live in a sunny climate, just compounds on each other. Year after year, it gets worse, until your levels may drop down to a steady low number and stay there (or maybe were always that low and can't climb higher), that could and often with most of us IS anywhere from half as high as it should be, to a third, or even a fifth. Sunlight alone can't pull you out of this terrible slump we've all got ourselves into, and don't even realize it.

The theory goes that when Vit D levels drop low, it tells our body we're now in hibernation mode. This tells our body to reserve as many resources as it can. Our bodies then repair damage (and this includes ALL damage in every way to all of your cells, including the ability to eliminate waste, create things it needs, even just proper functioning of all processes) only as much as it needs to get by, whether that causes you chronic pain or not. Your body has done its job with the signals its received, simple as that. It knows it needs to reserve resources in case you break your arm, and then maybe break it AGAIN, in a time of "famine and scarcity" even though that may not even be the case at all. Those low levels of our main HEALING steroid hormone tells your body to never fix things well. It just doesn't receive the signal to do it properly.

The vitamin K2 works in combination with the D3, and it uses up the K2 in the process. At high levels of both, your body goes into a rebuilding state. It starts to break down the things that were built improperly or inefficiently. Basically it eats away at your "diseased" parts, and then rebuilds them. This can be noticed in the fact that your joints may hurt for a time, or chronic pain areas will re inflame as it heals properly. The author of that book experienced this very intensely, and when it was over after about a year, up to 8 or 10 of his (sometimes severe) problems were either greatly diminished, or eliminated. I've experienced this effect too, noting how much better an area felt afterwards.

Magnesium would be a smart idea, except I'd recommend you take it in the form that is within Himalayan crystal salt. All the minerals (84 total, about 10 main and 70+ trace) are in a nice, proper balance, in an easily absorb-able form all connected molecularity.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 02:34:39 am »
To Grithnir, Welcome buddy! U should look high meat and other things. U should pay attention on ur digestive system. I can guide u the safe way on orthomolecular treatment. God bless u
bugs or country chickens

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 03:10:49 am »
Thank you all for accepting me, it's quite an information overload.  I wanted to report a problem with my inbox as I just sent two letters out to DaBoss, and the administrator, and it claims my inbox is beyond capacity, but yet it has just two letters from those two inside it.  It's a technical problem, but I didn't want to repeat myself, much on that subject, whether or not those emails went through.  I am having a strange day, right now, and I feel slightly catatonic or stoic, and this happens to me many times.  But the letter to DaBoss, indicated I have attempted his instructions.  I am going to reread through this later, but I am really, behind myself today.   

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 05:03:49 am »
The body can make 10,000 iu in 15 minutes of summer sun even in Northern Climates. Please don't make me go and find that study! ;)

It's another issue entirely if you can't make or absorb the vitamin d - that's why a vitamin d test is good to do. Supplementing vitamin d when your body can and is making it is not the best use of resources.

Grit's problem according to him with the supplementation  is money. That's why I was trying to help him to prioritize his cash.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 05:48:29 am by Dorothy »

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 05:46:52 am »
Hi Dorothy.

I don't often go in the sun.  It is drastically hot in the summer, and snowy in the winter in Idaho, so I don't often expose myself.  And I am getting a letter shortly about my deficiencies, that I convinced my doctor to research, with blood samples.  So I will have a definite answer about that soon.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 05:47:53 am »
Oh good - he did a vitamin d test then. Excellent!

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 09:09:45 pm »
Vitamin D has a significant role there is no doubt. But when we take D naturally from sun, it is divine. It has more usefullness than the man made one. Remember, mother's nature can't be ever bad. In Alaska, now there is the highest crime rate and people are often homosexual. Buy when there were old Eskimo, where the used to live in extreme winter and suck the warm blood from wild seal, they usually did not suffer any schizophrenia.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 09:11:44 pm »
To Grithnir,, still u can have sunbath in the early mild sun in the summer and middle of the sunny day in fall. There is no excuse for that.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2012, 11:49:25 pm »
Vitamin D has a significant role there is no doubt. But when we take D naturally from sun, it is divine. It has more usefullness than the man made one.

I fully agree. I would never trust artificial supplement products of any kind.

Löwenherz

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2012, 12:23:33 am »
Well, in defense there, I am on anti-psychotics, and most schizophrenics agree as I find out, we are too sensitive to sunlight.  But I did miss out this fall, because it was only moderate for a few days, but in the spring I can. 

Also can someone mention this to the moderator.  My inbox is not working correctly.  It says two letters have made it 200% full.  I emailed back to the moderator, but I don't know if it went through because it is malfunctioning. 

THe supplements are alright with me.  I know it would be ideal to have a full diet of natural foods to prepare and make, for a very rich life, but I am barely making it to the next month without fasting.

Offline Barefoot Instincto

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 12:38:04 am »
The body can make 10,000 iu in 15 minutes of summer sun even in Northern Climates. Please don't make me go and find that study! ;)

It's another issue entirely if you can't make or absorb the vitamin d - that's why a vitamin d test is good to do. Supplementing vitamin d when your body can and is making it is not the best use of resources.

I wouldn't argue on that point. But I'm afraid you're missing my point here. A lot of us live in areas where we only get sun for a short few months (I'm in Vancouver, Canada. This definitely apply's to me). In the Summer months, sure, once you get up to a good base level you can probably be alright not supplementing during the Summer. I don't know, honestly. But during the winter months? Or the fall months? Even a lot of some peoples Spring months. On many of those days you essentially produce next to no vitamin D and you go into your hibernation mode. Your body starts working less efficient in its bid to preserve as many resources as it can through this "hardship". This affects people to different degrees, but most of us do feel more crappy all through the crappy months.

The theory supports evidence that your body may even purposefully get sick during the drab months, in order to make you bed ridden so you don't move and cause it to use energy. It doesn't understand you may have a job, or you need to get stuff done. All it knows is it wants you to sit around and do nothing because it feels its top priority is to conserve its resources in case really bad things start to happen. This prevents healing to a huge degree, in all ways.

Evidence is suggesting that a baseline, every single day of your life, could be in the range of 30,000 IU minimum. Or at the very least, 20,000. On sunny days this doesn't seem like a problem. Sitting in the sun a lot this Summer, I began to notice an instinctual "okay get the hell out of the sun now" feeling when I felt I had enough. The thing is, even in the Summer, there were still a decent amount of cloudy days too. I was also stuck inside of a big warehouse for so many, many precious hours of it. Being in the shade would have done me so much more good than being completely blocked from the sun by building. In my mind, this made for a more confusing time for my body that is unnatural, as in older times so much more time I imagine would have been spent, at the least, in shade.

I fully agree. I would never trust artificial supplement products of any kind.

Löwenherz

Grant you, there's a lot of filler in those things, yes. That is crap. But the vitamin D itself you don't actually absorb into your cells and keep there. It circulates in the blood (in the same form as it normally would, after getting converted in the liver) and tells your receptors to do all sorts of nice good things like proper regulation of balanced minerals and bone building. I agree, I admit I don't like taking it in this form either because of the fillers. I hear the liquid form is a lot better, but a bit more expensive. But, I understand now that the alternative is much worse. After the research I've done, I know my vitamin D intake needs to go up dramatically. The alternative is a continual degradation of my body while it uses up its life force trying to struggle against unnatural conditions. I need to tell my body its in sunny, shady, Africa, not cold and snowy Canada.

People leaving testimonials as to high dosage vitamin D therapy sound extremely promising. When upping their intake smartly, they seem to rid themselves of many chronic problems of many kinds.

The only true way to know if you're maintaining a proper level is a vitamin D test, so its best to get those every 6 months maybe? I've yet to do mine, but plan to in November. I suspect very low numbers.

Vitamin D is actually rather inexpensive. I understand its much cheaper in the states than in Canada, but I pay about 8 bucks for 240,000 IU. This lasts me about 2/3's of a month I'd say. If you take a modest 10,000 IU a day you could probably get away with paying less than 5 dollars a month? I'm not sure, you'd have to check your prices if you decide to try it. From what I hear though, it takes a minimum 15k IU per day to make a decent impact on blood levels.

The vitamin K2 on the other hand is more pricey. I think about 10 bucks per month mayhaps? Again, not sure about your prices.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 06:13:15 am »
Hello Grithnir :) Welcome, I'm glad to see you here!

If you are available the morning of November fifth, I hold an internet group voice chat group of raw animal food eaters.  A couple of the people in the group may be good connections for you, as they are using raw food and some have weaned off medications. 
I am the creator of the primal diet friends social networking site, thanks to Jim and Barbara Ellingson's suggestion.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 06:19:24 am »
I tried to message you and got an automatic response that your inbox is too full to receive my message. I will send it elsewise for now.
I am the creator of the primal diet friends social networking site, thanks to Jim and Barbara Ellingson's suggestion.

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2012, 08:01:05 am »
OK, thank you.  I will try, I am having a very rough time.  And very desperate to see if this type of diet would cure my stomach problems. Also, someone you all know sent me farmers that sell goat milk here, and I didn't or don't remember the full instructions on that, and what is the benefit.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2012, 08:09:55 am »
OK, thank you.  I will try, I am having a very rough time.  And very desperate to see if this type of diet would cure my stomach problems. Also, someone you all know sent me farmers that sell goat milk here, and I didn't or don't remember the full instructions on that, and what is the benefit.

Dairy's not really recomended for schizophrenics.

But if it's one of the few foods you can afford (like me) it's better than the conventional milk.

Assuming you're talking about grass fed, raw goat milk. It should have some benefits, like healthy fats, raw amino acids.

Again, raw milk is ok for some people. But for schizophrenics, if you can afford to not consume any dairy, grains or beans, and just eat raw meats, fruits veggies and nuts, that would be ideal.

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2012, 09:51:48 am »
I will explain than DaBoss.  I have had a terrible nausea, for many years.  I've told the doctors and they can't do anything about it, I am on a handful of pills just to control my stomach, including acidity, and I need to clear up the acidity, with no pills, really quickly, it's this chaotic cycle, that they have no answers to.  Where right now I am the worst, throwing up, heart burn and constipation, I had things going all right for a while, but I have a tendency to require milk when I first wake up.  If I go according to my plan of action against throwing up, it requires I start the day with some type of milk.  But I will to try many things to heal this problem.  My stomach is a nightmare, and for three years the doctors wouldn't even listen to me, and now they tell me there is nothing they can do!

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2012, 09:57:11 am »
And because of this I can't even address my psychological well being.  It's this agonizing thing that I wanted to find a native American shaman to cure at one point.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2012, 10:32:22 am »
Sounds like colon constipation.

Something castor oil can fix fast to declog.
In my country we have Dr. Tam's Miracle tea, or Red Juice.
You may have something else in your country.

And maybe 30 to 60 days of Barefoot Herbalist MH LBB capsules to re-tone the colon muscles.
Along with a raw paleo diet... will give you superman's colon.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Thank you.
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2012, 10:54:44 am »
I found the Caster Oil, but not the herbalist remedy on Amazon, so it must have a different equivalent here.  -\   

Thank you.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2012, 10:57:14 am »
Thank you, I will give that a try.  Have no idea, but it's unbearable sometimes.  -v

Links:

http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com/

and his Q&A forum http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=626

LOWER BOWEL BALANCE CAPSULES

INGREDIENTS: Barberry bark, Cascara Sagrada bark, Cayenne, Ginger, Lobelia Herb, Red Raspberry Leaves, Turkey Rhubarb, Fennel, Golden Seal Root, Olive Leaf. To many this formula is known as an herbal laxative; however, to many herbalists it is much more than this. One of the most important and beneficial factors of this formula is how it stimulates peristaltic action within the lower bowel and the whole body. Take according to how many you need. As there are no two people alike in age, size, or physical construction (and the bowel itself will differ in persons as much as the finger prints), most cases will start with two numbers “00” capsules three times a day, and then regulate the dosage from there. If the stool seems too loose then cut down, but if it is difficult to get a bowel movement and the stool is hard and takes a long time, then increase the amount until the movements become soft and well-formed (and here, in very difficult cases, one could take even up to 40 of these capsules a day, for these herbs are only food and can do no damage). After the hard material has broken loose and is eliminated (these are hard incrustations of fecal matter that have been “stored” in the bowel for many years that re breaking loose and soaking up intestinal liquids), one can gradually decrease but do not taper off the Lower Bowel Balance Formula dosage so much at this point that one lose this advantageous momentum and continuity of elimination. In most cases, improper diet has caused the peristaltic muscles to quit working. It will take six to nine months with the aid of the Lower Bowel Formula for the average individual to clean out the fecal matter and to rebuild the bowel structure sufficiently to have the peristaltic muscles work entirely on their own. Most people have pounds of old dried fecal matter that is stored in the colon, which is toxifying the system, and keeping the food from being assimilated—because of this putrefied condition, most people engorge themselves with many times more food than the actual body requirements. In the process they wear out their bodies in trying to get sufficient nutrition and are still always hungry and eating; whereas, after the bowel is cleaned, the food is readily assimilated, and a person can sustain himself on about one-third the quantity of his current food consumption at some four or five times more power, vitality and life. Herein, the clean body is able to normally assimilate the simple food values through the cell structures in the colon instead of it being trapped in a maze of waste an inhibited by the hard fecal casing on the intestinal wall, which causes the large part of nutrition to be pushed on and eliminated before it can do any good. When the body is completely clean, these aids will no longer be necessary—then your food will be your medicine and your medicine will be your food. After following this program properly and the bowels are cleansed, this formula should only be used when needed. 

buy here http://oldfashionedspices.com/page_capsules.html

But you need to read his teachings and ask him how to use LBB.  This has made my colon and my son's colon super colons, independent, free from any maintenance supplements.  This LBB is a restorative product.  Once restored, we are free from it. (I took it for 60 days.  My son son took it for 60 days.)

We now have champion guts.

Offline Grithnir

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2012, 05:40:01 am »
Thank you goodsamaritan. I read all of that and followed your links.  You may not have caught site of this from the earlier posts, but my inbox on this site is not functioning.  It's been a problem for two people trying to send me a private message, it's not really a rush thing, but I guess it would help.  Also so the others know, RAW has helped me locate a delivery farm, only, that has eggs, goat milk, and beef, to her specifications, so I am pursuing that this week, and she is giving me more of the directions of how to turn the meat into a "high" food, which I am a little weirded out by, but it's worth a shot.  Possibly the goat milk is unnecessary, and it doesn't help with schizophrenia. 

Yesterday was a really terrible day for my weaknesses.  They really came out, and besides my colon, what is the remedy for heart burn.  Just the meat, or other techniques?  I need all stomach problems gone, it's been five years of never getting it solved, and I can't live like this much longer.  Not to be dramatic, it's just it hurts so much, and I feel so weak, from this vicious cycle.  I am moving around a lot more already with the vitamins, but I am really hoping, this meat and eggs, just sends me to a symptom free world.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk