Author Topic: Give great tips to lose weight  (Read 25555 times)

Offline Joy2012

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Give great tips to lose weight
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 12:13:40 pm »
I have not "dieted" a single day since I found RPD, yet I have lost one hundred pounds. Talking about weight loss as an objective would be misleading. Talking about RPD is all that needs to be done.

Your weight loss is pretty impressive!   

What I am advocating is that people be allowed to say their main objective is weight loss. Members here may then help them see how to achieve that objective through the RPD way.

Reducing sizes (and related health problems) will benefit everyone, at least in USA. Our health insurance expenses are pretty high..

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Give great tips to lose weight
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 01:26:24 pm »
What I am advocating is that people be allowed to say their main objective is weight loss. Members here may then help them see how to achieve that objective through the RPD way.

Go ahead and advocate that people be allowed to say their main objective is weight loss. People on this forum already have been allowed to say that. I've read it here and there, for sure.

What I'm advocating is that you  say what you have to say without insulting the mental and emotional state of large people.

P.S. I don't consider weight loss "impressive" in RPD. If you read the literature (Gedgaudas, Taubes, and others), what I've achieved is hormonal balance. It's very textbook.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk