Author Topic: sourcing quality animal foods in naples, fl  (Read 2495 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
sourcing quality animal foods in naples, fl
« on: November 27, 2012, 11:01:30 pm »
hey everyone. I might be getting a position in Naples, and going to school there. I'm sourcing high quality foods, but having trouble.

So far ive checked these sites.

http://www.eatwild.com/products/florida.html

http://www.realmilk.com/where02.html#fl

right now, in Miami, I have access to a lot of stuff thanks to Millers organic farm that makes deliveries every other week.

Any help is appreciated.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: sourcing quality animal foods in naples, fl
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:30:28 am »
You can disregard this post. I've decided to stay living at home, and start furthering my education per my dad's wishes or move the funk out.

I'll try to sneak my raw food eating. My biggest concern is finding a way to eat suet without him considering that a raw meat.

For about $7.50 every two weeks I can cover the bulk of my eating with suet. So finding a way to get him to accept that is crucial. Everything else I can pretend I'm cooking.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 12:57:17 pm »
too bad...   naples is really nice...

by that i mean, not "too bad" about furthering your education, that is a really good thing...  naples is really nice, it's been a great place to be.  also, there seems to be an ample amount of great quality foods here, as well as just about everything else.  maybe a destination to consider later, when the time is right.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:05:16 pm by bookittyrun »
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 09:31:53 pm »
too bad...   naples is really nice...

by that i mean, not "too bad" about furthering your education, that is a really good thing...  naples is really nice, it's been a great place to be.  also, there seems to be an ample amount of great quality foods here, as well as just about everything else.  maybe a destination to consider later, when the time is right.

Is Naples where you're living now?

When I finish my sonography/ultrasound program, I might consider making the move. Everything's cheaper there, and I could get a lot of land for cheap. I could literally plant practically all the fruits, veggies and nuts I'd eat. And I could get chickens.

It would be nice.

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 03:29:26 pm »
yes, moved to naples almost three years ago from new england...  by far, one of the best decisions i've made in my entire life!  i'd encourage anyone (well, maybe not "anyone", because i came here to get away from some "anyone's") to give it a try, i've never been more satisfied with my setting and surroundings...  life has been good!  very different vibe than miami, or other florida "east coast" settlements...  actually, different than most florida "west coast" places, too!  naples seems to be a very unique area, unlike any place i've ever experienced...  healthy and holistic are common themes, too...

don't confuse us with fort myers, though...     ;D
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk