Author Topic: Psoriasis Clearing With Raw Paleo Diet  (Read 6796 times)

Offline danmur

• Forager
    • View Profile
Psoriasis Clearing With Raw Paleo Diet
« on: December 20, 2012, 08:34:41 pm »
Hi Guys,

For 3 weeks, I've been juice fasting, eating only fruit + veg (cooked) and some fish (tinned + cooked) and I've seen no results/change whatsoever despite cutting out dairy, sugar, etc.

For those of you with experience, can you lay out the basics of a raw paleo diet that might be good for psoriasis... and do you HAVE to eat raw meat on this diet for maximum effectiveness.

Thanks so much,
Daniel

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Psoriasis Clearing With Raw Paleo Diet
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 09:40:59 pm »
We had a lurker here named Luke and he was able to get rid of his psoriasis with detoxes and raw paleo diet.  Have you read his story?

http://eczemacure.info/more-eczema-cure-stories/psoriasis-cure-by-luke-from-poland/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline danmur

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 09:54:13 pm »
Yes, I read it.

But it is very hard to follow and to know exactly what luke did in a simple manner.

If you could just lay down the basics of the regime, if you could just give me a list of bullet points to follow. E.g. Take these herbs, raw beef/chicken/lamb, drink x amoun of water, etc. As i am a beginner to this lifestyle and am still at college and it is my goal to have very improved psoriasis when i go back after the Christmas holidays in 3 weeks time and am willing to eat/not eat whatever it takes!

Your help is much appreciated,
Daniel

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 10:02:56 pm »
I'd recommend just switching to an RAF diet.

Start eating raw grass fed muscle meats from cows, lamb, buffalo, goat, etc. Eat lot's of raw beef fat/suet, if you can get it raw lamb, buffalo, goat, etc. fat.

Eat some raw fruits and vegetables, maybe nuts.

When you're comfortable with muscle meats, and fat raw, try organs.

I think Psoriasis is a symptom of the body trying to detox through the skin. RPD eliminates a lot of things that would need to be detoxed, like rancid fats, amino acids, HCA's, AGE's, etc. While also enhancing the body's ability to detox - http://www.microbialinfluence.com/det.html
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 10:11:05 pm »
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/sticky-advice-for-newbies-wishing-to-slowly-ease-into-a-raw-animal-food-diet/

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/where-to-buy-cheap-raw-animal-food%28please-don%27t-post-in-this-thread!%29/

Any other threads in this section:-

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/

IMO, I would advise giving every different dietary combination a reasonable total of 6 weeks min before giving up. While for people like me, symptoms of recovery can be almost immediate, others may take longer to actually notice results.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 10:43:32 pm »
Eating low-carb and high-fat helps.

Getting plenty of sunlight helps.

Taking a good vitamin D supplement helps.

Stopping washing with hot water and soap helps.

Offline Victor29

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 04:44:18 pm »
I thought that psoriasis is detox through skin and was searching for some data but nothing actually. Some say its a fungus, some say its autoimmune and some that its a form of skin detox because other channels are stuck. Now I really consider this disease as infection mostly. This might help _www.psoriasisdietplan.com/2015/01/our-body-pushes-the-toxins-out-through-the-skin-no/

Many people follow paleo, scd, autoimmune diets for months but without complete clearing of their skin so something else must be there and infection might be it.

This study _www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14643904 concluded the endotoxins as the main factor. Fungal or bacterial infections were already resolved in patients. Bile acids are recommended for increased bile flow and endotoxins detox.

(sorry for links, I could not post them correctly)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 08:51:46 am »
Secondary infections can be fungus or bacteria or maybe something else.

At one time my son had a secondary infection that was negative gram bacteria.

Lately I had ring worms.

So yes you should get rid of your secondary infections. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk