Author Topic: Dameon Wolf's Journal  (Read 15416 times)

JaX

Re: Dameon Wolf's Journal
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 09:31:23 pm »

i'm sorry, but I have to lol here  ;D
is English your first language?

yea English is my first language.. although I write type pretty fast and sometimes invent some sentences :p ... you're right about that mistake (you're good at catching bad grammar I've seen lol). Though I still think I've heard "paste" used in connection to movement or speed, somewhere..

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 12:52:08 am »
yea English is my first language.. although I write type pretty fast and sometimes invent some sentences :p ... you're right about that mistake (you're good at catching bad grammar I've seen lol). Though I still think I've heard "paste" used in connection to movement or speed, somewhere..

well I just hope I don't come off negatively...
have I corrected grammar before on here? Oh my. You would think I was an English major or something!  :P

Perhaps you are thinking of the term "Post haste"?

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 11:20:26 pm »
I was waiting till I was feeling a bit better before I posted this. So I ended up dropping into the hospital the other night hoping they would do further tests on me based on my white bowel movements. I waited hours and hours and hours until I was seen.  Once again my levels came back perfect, according to their quick tests I'm perfectly healthy. I had ultrasounds done before for gallstones and they came back negative. Now they are telling me they think I have an ulcer, and to get to my family doctor to begin screening for it. An ulcer does make more sense EXCEPT for the white bowel movements.

When I asked the doctor about the white bowel movements, this is what he said. "White bowel movements don't really mean any thing." I realized right then and there NO WAY was I going to get what I wanted that night. I was hoping for them too try the CT scans and the dye approach, but it wasn't going to happen for two very simple reasons.

1) My blood work came back fine.
2) I'm 20 years old.

Being young like me generally means their going to ignore a lot of your problems if your blood work is fine. White bowel movements are almost ALWAYS a sign of lack of bile flow. Lack of bile flow could point too some serious problems emerging. If I was him, I would have had me doing a whole bunch more tests just to be sure. I know I'm not a doctor, but I've done enough research to know that man was full of SHIT.  This is why I self diagnosis, because I'm in lots of pain some times and THEY NEVER HELP ME.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 11:43:44 pm »
Here, this should help you... from http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=570660#i

WHITE STOOL IS NOT A GOOD SIGN!!!   by  PTree

I was just making a quick pass through...still busy with packing and moving...and thought I would throw in a comment or two. Light colored (cream, white, pale gray, etc.) stools are NOT a sign that the colon is squeaky clean!!! Fecal material gets its characteristic medium brown color from bile...and light colored stools are an indication that there is some sort of blockage or interruption in the manufacture or flow of bile...somethings up with the liver and/or gallbladder! The other possibility with white stools is they are the elimination of old barium that was previously used for some diagnostic test. If it persists...definitely have the liver/gallbladder looked at...and do some liver cleansing and flushes!

Lapis:  P Tree, theoretically if it wasn't a stone/blockage issue, what could some of the other possibilities be for lower bile production?

PTree: Other possibilities would include any liver congestion or stagnation...from infection, inflammation, toxic overload, sluggishness...even a good night of tippin' the glass can reduce your liver's functional capacity. The true white stools generally happen when a stone is blocking the bile duct and cutting off bile flow altogether...but you can also have a measly dribble of bile that creates the lighter shades...cream, gray, yellowish.

---------

My other insight.  Try eating one animal meal a day only.  Pick a time before 1pm to eat your animal meal.  No food combining.  Of course raw. And do not drink water with your meal.  Smell your animal meal first to get you ready... yum yum... get the bile flowing first.  Just one major meal a day.  Eat it when you are only really hungry.  Don't eat your meals cold. 

Dr. Henry Bieler says sometimes the liver is nutrient deficient.  If at this point in your life raw meat will not pump the needed sodium in your liver, you may want to try zuccini or cucumbers.  Dr. Bieler invented Bieler's soup.  It's not raw,  but you can look at it as medicine.  Feeds your liver with the needed nutrients... can be used as a fast.  See http://www.yourreturn.org/Articles/Bielers_Broth.htm

---------

Liver stones can be softened by apple juice... you can make your own raw apple juice.  Drink 1 liter a day for 5 days before doing a liver flush.  That will soften your stools.  I used to do a 2 day apple juice fast then a liver flush.  http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols/liver-flush/edwin-2day-apple-juice-fast-liver-flush
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 11:53:48 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2009, 07:23:06 am »
Hey all, figured it's time for an update. I haven't gotten around to doing the egg yolk fast I was planning. I'm still playing around too see what works for me. I'm still having the fruit problem but thankfully it's loosing it's grasp on me. What I ended up doing to correct my previous liver crash was:

1. Did an egg yolk liver flush
2. Went easy on the protein
3. Ate lots of fatty beef cuts.
4. Ate lots of fruits to clear my stomach of undigested meat.
5. Used some parasite cleansing herbs. I know I've got worms down in my stomach they have been there for a couple of years now. I can feel them moving in and out of my biliary duct area, and I'm confident they keep obstructing bile flow.

So yeah I was doing well for numerous days, then I stopped taking the herbs. Two days after I decided too eat a bunch of dried figs and over eat on beef. Probably ate 2lbs in one sitting of tri tip sirloin grass fed. Very heavy meat. By the time I was done the meat I began feeling my bile ducts getting obstructed. The feeling is painful and is a dry, dull, hollow pain in my upper right abdomen. I ate some fruit to hopefully subdue the problem, and then went to sleep. I woke up a few times that night from general unease. So after a week of my movements being a solid brown they turned white again. Not to mention I started passing all the suet I had been eating. Come to think of it the suet some times doesn't digest at all.

I'm also starting to break out big time and my urine is getting very foamy. This all makes sense to me. I'm not digesting protein properly so it's ending up in my blood and my kidneys are trying to expel it. Now I'm just taking it easy having occasional bits of meat and eggs here and there. Feeling kind of nauseous at times but I'm all right. Been at this point before. Bare in mind I'm not crying about this I'm very calm about my situation. I may not have diagnosis from the doctors about my condition but it's blatantly obvious I have a sick liver.

So obviously this is what I did wrong:

1. Ate a whole bunch of dried figs right before an enormous amount of meat
2. Stopped taking my parasite cleanser even though it was obviously helping.
3. Over ate protein.

And the biggest factors determining why I made those mistakes:

1. Anxiety because of my unstable blood sugar based on too much fruit and too little fat, I'm extremely manic and my cravings and emotions rapidly change. Also I could have been getting panic from the herbs I was taking.
2. I got too comfortable with just under a week of digestive success.

The solution is the same as above. More fat, less sugar, less protein. Seriously, some one like me with liver issues should only be getting 35 - 50 grams of protein a day MAX. Any more is hampering. I'll continue to use the parasite cleanser and hopefully by the time the bottle is full the problem will be more or less resolved.

I'm having a big problem though with suet. At the moment I'm not digesting it, it's coming out the other end as big globs of white fat. Basically looking the same way it did when I ate it. The type of fat my body seems to crave and love is the fat trimmings on the side of grain fed sirloins. It's the texture and flavor, the fat literally dissolves in my mouth and enters my blood stream RAPIDLY. My body thanks me every time when I get this sort of fat in. So I'm gonna see if I can get some butter and check out how I react too it. I'll also talk to the butchers and see if I can get that sort of fat trimming. I tried to get it before but what they gave me was much harder and less good tasting.

I get the feeling very soon I'm gonna be on a egg smoothie diet. No issues with that though. Could be exactly what I need.

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2009, 07:24:55 am »

Dr. Henry Bieler says sometimes the liver is nutrient deficient.  If at this point in your life raw meat will not pump the needed sodium in your liver, you may want to try zuccini or cucumbers.  Dr. Bieler invented Bieler's soup.  It's not raw,  but you can look at it as medicine.  Feeds your liver with the needed nutrients... can be used as a fast.  See http://www.yourreturn.org/Articles/Bielers_Broth.htm

I will for sure try these veggies! :)

Offline Elainie

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 07:19:28 am »
I grew up drinking Bieler broth- my mom used to use it sometimes for fasting.......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk