Author Topic: Just tested positive for herpes  (Read 49567 times)

Offline ladybug20

• Forager
    • View Profile
Just tested positive for herpes
« on: January 02, 2013, 01:04:03 am »
I was in a relationship for 2 year with a man that i thought i loved and was going to spend my life with. Long story short he treated me badly and i finally left him. I am now in a new relationship and my ex reaches out to me saying he has herpes and I should get tested. I didn't believe him, told my current bf and he said he is probably lying. I never had any symptoms, 3 months went by and then a small sore appeared. I went and got tested and 2 weeks later results came back positive. I never took the medication they gave me because I didn't want to accept that I had it. It never got worse and went away. Can meditation, positive thinking and paleo diet cure me? Im pretty stressed out, and afraid.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Just tested positive for herpes
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 01:15:30 am »
Herpes isn't that serious an illness typically, however it complicates relationships.

A raw paleo diet, not just paleo, would probably do wonders for symptoms. A strict raw diet of only specific carbohydrate diet legal carbs that are raw COULD even eventually lead to testing negative. Though there's no proof and it would just be an experiment.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline ladybug20

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 01:47:26 am »
Any good links for raw paleo diet? I live in north carolina and very new to this new way to eat?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 01:50:44 am »
Any good links for raw paleo diet? I live in north carolina and very new to this new way to eat?
  http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 04:27:56 am »
I am sorry to hear about your past relationship. Good thing you got out!

I never had Herpes, but had the HPV virus for 8 years and abnormal cancerous cells for half of that time. I never had any treatment other than LEEP surgery in 2010, which did not remove the cells or HPV.

But a year after changing my diet my tests came back not just free of abnormal cells, but also free of HPV entirely!
I am positive that not "poisoning" it with things like grains or Pasta already made it easier for my body to heal.
My diet is partly cooked and partly raw Paleo right now, but I want to be fully raw in the future.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline ladybug20

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 04:56:48 am »
@ Suiren- that is amazing to hear! I have been having such a hard time getting out of my depressed state- my results just came in yesterday and I am in a new relationship. Do you believe that it can be cured with this type of diet? You definitely inspire me to try it and stick with it. Is it expensive?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 05:10:10 am »
Of course it self-heals. It's certainly due to cooked, processed food, wheat and/or dairy. I had something alike occurring randomly once in a way from 1973 to 1987 although it was never clearly diagnosed. It progressively decreased  but took several years to completely disappear. As a matter of fact it was the minor health trouble I had which took the longest time to self-heal. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:17:30 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline ladybug20

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 05:23:13 am »
so stressed i have no desire to eat when i know now i really need to try not to stress and nourish my body and mind. im hoping it was a false positive but the did a culture test:/

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 05:28:07 am »
@ Suiren- that is amazing to hear! I have been having such a hard time getting out of my depressed state- my results just came in yesterday and I am in a new relationship. Do you believe that it can be cured with this type of diet? You definitely inspire me to try it and stick with it. Is it expensive?

You can only improve on this diet, in more than one way. I will stick with it for life because of the benefits. It might take time for your Herpes to clear, but with this diet you give your body the best foundation to fight it, because you don't bombard it with foods that can cause problems.

We are on a budget too. Keep in mind that any kind of improvement is better than none. We are not always able to buy the highest quality, gras fed meats, but simply cutting out certain foods like grains, dairy, legumes etc. is already good. Then all you need to do is cutting down on cooking foods until you are eating raw.

Edit:
If you are not struggling to keep your weight on, fasting a little is not a problem. Eat when you are really hungry and try to eat something healthy-er :) Healthier comfort snacks might be an idea, ...maybe some seeds, nuts and berries and some kombucha tea...or just tea...whatever.
Can your boyfriend or a friend be there for you?
I felt the same after every stupid diagnosis, you just need time to adjust and think about it.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:43:15 am by Suiren »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 05:35:55 am »

If you need food sources, let me know.  I am from NC, and go back there every weekend. 

Offline ladybug20

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 05:41:11 am »
Well the first sore that appeared was very small- never spread or got worse and went a way in about a week- so i was really believing that it was nothing. They say the first outbreak is the worse but it wasn't for me. What are the chances it could be a false positive? @ Cherimoya- I am in Charlotte

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 05:57:17 am »
I was in a relationship for 2 year with a man that i thought i loved and was going to spend my life with. Long story short he treated me badly and i finally left him. I am now in a new relationship and my ex reaches out to me saying he has herpes and I should get tested. I didn't believe him, told my current bf and he said he is probably lying. I never had any symptoms, 3 months went by and then a small sore appeared. I went and got tested and 2 weeks later results came back positive. I never took the medication they gave me because I didn't want to accept that I had it. It never got worse and went away. Can meditation, positive thinking and paleo diet cure me? Im pretty stressed out, and afraid.

Stop being stressed, that will make it worse.

Aside from diet, you can also explore these things:

Beam Ray machine treatments.
Pyroenergen.com treatments
Olive leaf herbal treatments
Oregano oil treatments

Virgin coconut oil on your sore spots.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 06:01:18 am »
Demorican I could not send the PM because it said your inbox was full.

My HPV was stable for at least 3 years. I also had the symptom free kind. No signs of a problem until I developed pelvic pain in 2009.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:52:37 am by TylerDurden »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 06:24:55 am »
Hey D,

Welcome!

Also I've been sleeping with my girlfriend for 2 years now, unprotected, through supposed 'outbreaks' (please! lol)

PM me and I'll tell you more. Herpes is not the problem.!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 10:46:05 am »
Hey D,

Welcome!

Also I've been sleeping with my girlfriend for 2 years now, unprotected, through supposed 'outbreaks' (please! lol)

PM me and I'll tell you more. Herpes is not the problem.!

Hey, you've got something really interesting info there.
Can you just reply it here so we can all see as well?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 11:16:12 am »
GS I wasn't going to say anything to D that I haven't written to the rest of the group multiple times.

Everyone has their own opinions here on where microbes fit in and their purposes, and mine (based on the most up to date science I can find AND an RVAF perspective), especially in regards to phages,  is that the reason we think viruses are harmful is because we've only really been able to study them by looking at the damage they cause.

For example if they want to study a mosaic virus, then they'll look at a plant that is being 'eaten' (dissolved?) by this virus.

more to come, dinner now!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 11:49:42 am »
Well the first sore that appeared was very small- never spread or got worse and went a way in about a week- so i was really believing that it was nothing. They say the first outbreak is the worse but it wasn't for me. What are the chances it could be a false positive? @ Cherimoya- I am in Charlotte

I don't know of a lot of resources in the Charlotte area.  You might want to check some local seafood markets around there.  Whole Foods generally has excellent seafood.  I'm from a little bit north of Winston-Salem, but I've spent time in Charlotte before, I've worked there a couple of times.  What part of Charlotte, roughly, are you in?

Offline ladybug20

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 12:50:31 pm »
please everyone keep the info coming- could really use all the help and support i can get :(

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 04:54:42 pm »
Ok. Here comes some more support. :)
I got the herpes virus "down there" 13 years ago. First time was painful. After that I had it occasionally, but it was not a big deal, healed fast and the better I lived the less I got the outbreak. It is just as herpes on your lips. Nothing more. I had herpes on my lips from since I was a kid. In nursing school my teacher told us if you have a herpes outbreak on your lips and then have sex and kisses one another a bit everywhere.. ;) it can spread to the genitals.
You absolutely need NOT to stress at all about this issue, just take good care of yourself and you will have no outbreaks, or if they appear, they will be very minor and almost not noticeable. You might just avoid sex then. I usually had the outbreaks, if, at the same times with TOM maybe womens body is as its weakest then.

The virus might always stay in your body but it is a virus hat, I think, the most people carries anyways. ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:56:59 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2013, 05:03:23 am »
A lot of women have it (around 25%). Another reason not to wash too much as the oils in your skin will kill virus's.

You should probably tell beta males you sleep with prior to sleeping with someone again that you have it. Alpha's probably have it anyway.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2013, 02:25:01 am »
Some good advice here.

My dad used to get cankers and as a pharmacist he took something to alleviate it.

I worked shiftwork and was weakened by the weird hours and after awhile I started getting them. Took me awhile to figure it out but it was sour things that triggered it ie fruit juice and also fried things. Stress is a biggy also as well as things with sugar in them. I get them within 24 hours. I learned from Ayurveda what triggered them. Yogurt, kefir, fruit are also triggers.

Eating raw food is a good thing but raw fruit still does it.

However having said all of that, a friend of mine in Africa ran his Rife machine on me, by putting some of my DNA (fingernail) between the handholds. http://www.rifemedic.co.za/ model RM5 Voila, no more cankers. He also ran it on my liver and BEP, curing both. The amazing part as he did it from South Africa, 13,074 kms away from me. I bought one subsequently.

Cankers as well as a large # of other issues including chicken pox are versions of Herpes apparently.

Bottom line is that sour things will tend to trigger them in me, but now they are gone, sour things still upset my stomach. Poor diet will definitely set them off
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2013, 02:51:53 am »
Some more info...

Give up washing with soap. Seems counterintuitive but soap is responsible for all kinds of ills. It washes away the natural oils on the skin so completely, that infection easily sets in. In any areas where there is mucous membrane such as anus, vagina, penis, mouth, nose eyes it is a very bad idea to wash away the oils. The oils seal the pores preventing bacteria getting in. When the oils are gone the skin dries, and cracks and in bad cases will bleed.

Widespread use of soap is simply an example of advertising at it's worst. People have been convinced that it is not only necessary but disgusting not to use it.

Additionally you might consider doing 'abhyanga' or a massage with light cooking oils such as olive, sesame or almond or coconut daily before your shower or bath. http://abhyanga-rub-yourself-the-right-way.blogspot.ca/

Consuming raw fats will help also.
Cheers
Al

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 06:30:22 am »
I like what you explained about the soap, and I want to add that soap is alkaline, while the body's pH is rather acidic, so it really creates an imbalance. Stripping your skin of oils, can also cause excessive oil production, because the skin is trying to make up for moisture loss, but too much oil is not good either, and the overload can cause all kinds of skin problems (including acne).

I think that is good to keep in mind when people speak of being soap-less as being "dirty"...because really I find it much more gross to have your skin be so out of balance it produces a bunch of gunk and has no defense barrier whatsoever. :/

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2013, 07:51:38 am »
Making a glove from two pieces of raw silk sewn together, will also serve in the abhyanga rather than using oil.

You're right suirien, I always think in terms of somewhat dry skin, but some do have oily skin.
Cheers
Al

Offline ladybug20

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2013, 12:17:45 pm »
what do you guys think about the elemental miracle or oil of oregano wild mediteranean variety and DMSO used together..they say that it kills the virus completely. Though i do not now how to get the elemental miracle?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk