Author Topic: Just tested positive for herpes  (Read 49542 times)

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Just tested positive for herpes
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2013, 03:22:18 am »
You should probably tell beta males you sleep with prior to sleeping with someone again that you have it. Alpha's probably have it anyway.
... wow. I both laughed and facepalmed at this. You should definitely tell all of your sexual partners rather than try to guess and make assumptions on who might already have herpes. And make sure to not have sex when you have any visible herpes outbreaks or other possible symptoms.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2013, 07:53:05 am »
troll did you get tested to know exactly what strain of STD you had?  I had a friend who thought he had herpes for 2 YEARS, turned out it was just a yeast infection he picked up from some chick.

i do nt go to doctores and dont care what they want to label whatever I got. I just looked at it and my intuitive abilities told me colloidal silver would get rid of it and I was right once again. Next time Im leaving it alone though since I know its nothing to worry about. It hasnt come back since the day I killed it with colloidal silver.\

also, wouldnt catching a yeast infection from someone else be considered getting an std?
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2013, 09:06:06 am »
herpes stays with you for life, at least most believe it to be true.  The real only danger for someone with herpes is for females if they have an outbreak of it when delivering a child, the child can then catch it and it poses some risk then.  My guess is that the colloidal silver ( unless ingesting huge amounts ) only retarded the outbreak visible on the skin, for the base camp of herpes lies along the nerve pathways in the lower groin and spine area.  Some outbreaks only last for a few days, some for weeks, hard to tell if the any remedy was just coincidental.  One thing is certain though keeping ones blood sugar levels low  makes it difficult for the virus to flourish. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2013, 11:13:30 pm »
It wasnt herpes. It only happened once and and never came back after the colloidal silver. I was not having any sex at the time. It was not coincidental, I felt it working soon as it touched my skin.

Either way, definitly wasnt herpes and definitly wasnt sexually transmitted since I didnt have sex in so long.
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2013, 11:45:55 pm »
Getting tested it the only way to really know. Most people who have herpes never get an outbreak, or they have such mild symptoms (like getting a pimple in the pubic region once) that they never think to get tested.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2013, 12:23:39 am »
If you never get an outbreak what does it matter?lol

its like I told you that you have this illness called pithelocia. you ask me what the symptoms are and I say none. You say then why does it matter? and i respond , BECAUSE YOU MIGHT HAVE PITHELOCIA!!!!! (even though theres no symptoms)

Plus the doctors know nothing about disease anyway, Anything they say has literally zero value to me.
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2013, 04:51:11 am »
If you never get an outbreak what does it matter?lol

That's how most people see it. And realistically even if you did get an outbreak, why would that matter? Herpes isn't typically a problem for most people. Very rarely does it cause any serious issues.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk