Author Topic: Eye floaters  (Read 7049 times)

Offline intrigued

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Eye floaters
« on: January 11, 2013, 05:15:43 am »
Hey all, here's a random question for you.  I didn't find anything similar in searching.  I've had eye floaters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater) for as long as I can remember.  Whenever I've looked them up it seems like there's not much concrete evidence of exactly why they occur or how to get rid of them.  They're mostly benign-ish I guess, since they don't really bother me much at this point, they're just there.

Anyway, I've always felt like these are not a good thing, I'm wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with floaters, whether they've been able to diminish or get rid of them entirely, and whether they felt it was anything in particular they did that made it happen.

For what it's worth, I know I spend entirely too much time in front of a computer screen right now, but that's kind of just where my life is, and I like the other things that making that sacrifice does for me.  So yeah, I'm curious to all answers, but am hoping for experience with nutrition and eye floaters.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Eye floaters
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 09:02:49 am »
@intrigued, I have been doing a lot of searching to do with candida-like-imbalance and there were several people who believe eye floaters are symptom of a candida-like-imbalance. Then on cure zone forum there is a guy who ate mostly raw meat and after three weeks his candida-like-imbalance symptoms were all gone...  O0

I eat a diet high in raw meat, about 90% of my calories come from raw fatty meat (lamb, beef, yolks, seafood, fish). Within 3 weeks, ALL my candida symptoms cleared. It's pretty miraculous. No wonder so many pet owners rave about the wonders of raw meat, it's a shame they'd never consider eating that way too.

The downside is that your loved ones will look at you like you're from another planet when they see you eating raw meat. It's especially problematic if you're single and dating, but hey, at least now i can get it up.

Search for 'raw paleo diet' for more info. Good luck.
http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1650157#i
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 09:16:10 am by alive »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 09:19:33 am »
after three weeks his candida-like-imbalance symptoms were all gone...  O0
http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1650157#i

When I first started raw paleo, after many months of SCD. I remember the first things I noticed was poop covered in white stuff. I'm not sure what candida looks like, but I think I pooped out large amounts of it since around the same time the white stuff which covered half my tongue disappeared.

Later I started pooping out worm like things wrapped around my poop. It looked like parasites. And when I tried to pull it off my poop with a Q-tip, it was literally like rope and didn't come apart.

Off topic, but somehow relevant lol
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline intrigued

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 05:21:46 am »
So I forgot about this post entirely and then reread it.  Since posting this I've been on a fairly strict paleo diet, with some raw, before that I had been cheating pretty hard for the holiday season.  Before THAT I was semi-paleo for a little while, with probably more raw than I do now, but with plenty of SAD cheating too. 

Anyway, it hit me to actually check my floater situation while doing some more research on the candida/floaters thing (it's really easy to forget about them when you're not thinking about them).  They seem to be reduced quite a bit.  I only have one or two major clusters (versus definitely 3+) in my field of vision, and they're less defined and smaller than previous ones have generally been.  It's only one point of data, so we'll see what happens, but I'm optimistic!

Offline Bacchal

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 04:58:26 am »
I remember reading that those floaters are dust and other debris suspended in the eye fluid, which are literally floating in the line of vision and that moving the head side to side can basically shake them out of the way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk