Author Topic: extreme closup meat raw vs cooked  (Read 3402 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
extreme closup meat raw vs cooked
« on: February 12, 2013, 04:17:48 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2277028/Its-breakfast-Incredible-close-images-everyday-foods-appetising.html#axzz2Kbl6FkCB

its in the middle of the article.

raw looks beautiful and vibrant to me while the cooked looks like the environment of some golem like creature or perhaps death itself
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: extreme closup meat raw vs cooked
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 09:40:22 pm »
Wow, that was cool.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 12:48:19 am »
That would have been awesome if they didn't use the exact same picture for both the red and white grapes, just photoshopped the colours to be different.  That makes me feel like the rest of the article might be a lie, too.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 03:12:34 am »
That would have been awesome if they didn't use the exact same picture for both the red and white grapes, just photoshopped the colours to be different.  That makes me feel like the rest of the article might be a lie, too.

I think you're forgetting that electron microscope images do not carry color information! Of course they added the color!
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 09:44:24 am »
I think you're forgetting that electron microscope images do not carry color information! Of course they added the color!

that still doesn't change the fact that they used the same exact picture and said one was a red grape and one was a white grape.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 12:29:39 pm »
Wowie thanks trollofthedungeon that was cool!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk