Author Topic: All illness and raw paleo  (Read 6688 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
All illness and raw paleo
« on: February 21, 2012, 07:17:38 am »
Hey everyone. I've learned raw paleo is some strong stuff.

I've seen it completely heal me from the inside out.

I'm doing so well, I can hardly believe it myself.

My health has improved so rapidly it's incredible.

I think it's the combination of everything raw + right diet habits.

I combine some cool stuff. I constantly relax. Eat fish (after being frozen for 14 days), SCD (Specific Carbohydrate Diet) carbs, all the seeds in those carbs, lots of water, some grass fed meats, some grass fed eggs. A lot of regular eggs and beef too. I just eat a lot.

I drink and smoke a little on occaision. It's not an all the time thing for me.

My slight mental illness has really been fixed well, it's clearing up quickly. Almost as if I never even had schizophrenia.

My mild hand problems have cleared up well.

I feel my strength rapidly getting stronger.

All I can't do right now is complain about where I am, right now.

I'm at the best place in the world, and have literally nothing to do except relax.

No one's going to come kill me, go try and kill people, or do anything wrong to anyone.

This diet is the thing for the world in my oppinion. It's really great. I wish the world could see all the things eating like this can do.

I'd actually like to make a journal/blog on my day to day activities, my thought process from moment to moment. How I feel all the time, what I'm doing to feel my best. If anyone can share with me if I can do that please do.

Anyone you've ALL been a huge inspiration to me. I'm doing so well, all I can do is thank all of you.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: All illness and raw paleo
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 07:12:41 am »
Im already healing so much, but I always wonder if it has just been a fluke, its good to read about other people actually succeeding haha. I used to want to help everyone, change how the world works. Because they really all do it so wrong. But I quit that, people don't change unless they have to. Maybe. Most will just go to the doctor and suffer for years until they finally die. Im so happy Ive found a seemingly real cure to everything.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 07:20:48 am »
lmao Poncho... I have a very bad history with raw paleo. My diagnosis is schizophrenia. When I first started raw paleo in the beginning of 2012. I stopped using my supplements that kept me "normal." I relapsed like a month into raw paleo supplement free.

I mention this because I wrote this post like a week before I relapsed lol. And I was only on the diet for like a month.

While I'm sure there's tremendous potential for raw paleo.... I still think other things might be beneficial. Like for me with supplements.

I used to want to help everyone, change how the world works. Because they really all do it so wrong. But I quit that, people don't change unless they have to.

I agree. People don't change unless they want to. I have family members that I've tried to help with natural treatments. Not necessarily raw paleo as they're all very bias against raw meat. But other things. And they've all rejected my attempts to reach out and help them. You're right, people don't change unless they want to.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 08:01:39 am »
Congratulations.  Blog worthy.  Can I repost in my blog?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 08:02:23 am »
Congratulations.  Blog worthy.  Can I repost in my blog?

What I posted? Please don't lol. Wait till I have a real testimony after i restart raw paleo

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 09:14:33 am »
haha you should restart! This old post helped me get through today, a very weird day for me. Its all worth it. Im sure of that. Cause I have tried so many things, 'normal' and radical. Nothing gave me results at all.

This has cleared up my skin (I trust my skin to tell me how Im doing on the inside), cleared up my depression (that had gotten progressively worse over the past 2.5 years), and its really been fixing my digestion. When I cheat, I cheat with maybe a cooked breakfast without toast and condiments. Or perhaps an organic wheat-free brownie. Its still my first month, so I dont think Im doing toooo bad. Its like Im a new person. Its incredible. I feel like I can make friends again, like I can talk about the present instead of the past (because the present is actually worth talking about now). I dont feel tired all of the time. I feel alive.

I wanted to die, but I didnt want to kill myself. Thats too brave. If there was a 'die' button, I would have pressed it. Now each day is like christmas. Im just excited to get up and see whats in store for me.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 01:10:45 pm »
Good for you. Keep up the good work. It only gets better.

I'll be starting again soon. This time I'm going to keep track of my weight, eye color, what my tongue looks like, and what my stools like. As well as tracking my mood. I'll keep track of all of that in my journal.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk