Author Topic: raw food builds muscle (advertisement)  (Read 8382 times)

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
raw food builds muscle (advertisement)
« on: June 22, 2011, 05:35:55 pm »
I just got the heads up on this project started up by Randy Roach and Josh Trentine.

http://rawfoodbuildsmuscle.com/

I think it is great and I want to support them and hope that you will too. It is aimed at bodybuilders looking at raw foods, but I believe it will spand much wider with a holistic approach to health and fitness in general since -atleast to Randy, whom I have conversed with- it is not just a quest for the largest muscle, but for the best health possible.

I hope that this isnt inappropriate. But I believe that for the bodybuilders that drop by to ask the question "where do I start", every now and then. This is exactly what they are looking for. Pre-Packaged information that can be turned into practice tomorrow. Not a vast ocean of information with months of playing mole scholar with trial and error to follow.

I wish Randy and Josh the best of luck.

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: raw food builds muscle (advertisement)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 12:10:58 pm »
That looks awesome.  I want to get Randy's first book.  I will pobably get whatever other books he writes too.
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline ruffiny89

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 08:51:34 pm »
any body got a copy of this they can email me ?

Offline l0rdcha0s

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 05:54:39 am »
I purchased this. It's basically interviews and a few introductions on raw food eating, a video on a simple meal, and radio interviews with Josh and Randy. Josh has said that they are working on a book. I came to them through looking at proper exercise training and it led me to this as well. Josh is a good example of bodybuilding with proper exercise and nutrition as you often have to wade through the bullshit of the fitness industry before you get to the real facts. I'll see if I can copy some of the stuff to share.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk