Author Topic: Raw meat only... for now?  (Read 23806 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Raw meat only... for now?
« on: March 14, 2013, 07:38:25 am »
Okay guys Ive been off of regular garbage food for almost 3 months now. Its been the answer to every question Ive had.

Recently (I moved to another province), my stomach got weird again. Bloated and uncomfortable, I get fatigued and grumpy, my skin breaks out. Ive cheated once with one small butter tart (I was feeling pretty pissed off at my health). The water weight remains. I cant even eat fruit or vegetables these days without blowing up and breaking out.

Pure raw meat only.

My research has lead me to believe that it's the fibre doing it to me, fibre and sugar. Because I was on so many antibiotics after my accident, all of my good bacteria died. I have had stomach problems ever since because I have been absolutely nourishing the bad bacteria with fibre and sugar. Sugar from fruit etc. Why fibre, I dont eat any wheat or its alternatives? Vegetables have minimal to no sugar, but are full of fibre. It would make sense if thats why I feel bad after a salad. I have recently started the meat only thing, doing very well. My stomach feels good again. As soon as my stomach rebuilds a good amount of the right bacteria, Ill reintroduce fruit and veggies.

Anyone have any words of wisdom?
Any suggestions? Im not sure about much, society unfortunately doesnt seem to understand the world around it. Im just doing what my body tells me to, I think.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw meat only... for now?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 08:52:02 am »
Because I was on so many antibiotics after my accident, all of my good bacteria died.

I'd recommend a variety of fermented foods. There are a few threads on this forum for fermented plant foods, high meat, and I think fermented animal foods. I definitely recommend fermented plant foods (sauerkraut, pickles) for restoring your plant eating bacteria. You could also do high meat which would help too.

I cant even eat fruit or vegetables these days without blowing up and breaking out.

Pure raw meat only.

If you're eating just muscle meats and organs, I definitely recommend a good source of animal fats. See if the places you're getting your animal foods from have fat trimmings, raw beef fat, or suet. Most muscle meats and organs are very lean, so you'll be getting a lot of protein but not much fat.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 08:57:03 am »
Ill try sauerkraut again now that my stomach has calmed down. I tried it when I was bloated a few times and it only made it worse. But thats probably because my stomach was already struggling? Im trying to get my hands on fat haha, but like Id said to another guy on here, I need to find a good farm. One that I can actually get to preferably. Im trying to do exactly what you've said, I swear! You think thats gonna fix me?

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 09:15:17 am »
Try making saurkreut and drinking just the juice. Drink a 1/4 teaspoon, then 1/2, then a full one. Till eventually you're able to take 2 tablespoons. Then try the actual plant.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 03:18:08 am »
If you do animal foods only, which I also do 90-100 animal foods every day i think you wont last long if you dont have organs.

I love animal food only diets but my animal food diet includes honey organs and dairy as well. muscles and organs are about 30 percent of my diet and I think the honey and dairy are big factors my feeling great.

DO HIGH MEAT TO REPLANISH GUT BACTERIA, ITS EXTREMELY POWERFUL.

lots of people do meat only though. although I wouldnt want and dont think it can be successful at all without organs.

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 03:22:15 am »
i wouldnt reccommend suaerkraut or any fermented plants as it doesnt do much for me although I like a bit for taste once in a while and fermented is pretty much the only way ill eat veggies anymore.

high meat and kefir are what you need in my opinion.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 03:27:21 am »
I eat tonnes of raw honey, garlic, eggs, raw sheeps cheese. Organs when I can find some. Im not just eating flesh haha. My boyfriend found us a place to get raw goats milk, so thatll be soon. Im also going to try kale juice, and maybe fruit juices when my stomach improves a little more

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 03:35:39 am »
honey and garlic are a fart city combo....
garlic definitely has inulin and other fart producing compounds.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 03:51:32 am »
I eat tonnes of raw honey, garlic, eggs, raw sheeps cheese. Organs when I can find some. Im not just eating flesh haha. My boyfriend found us a place to get raw goats milk, so thatll be soon. Im also going to try kale juice, and maybe fruit juices when my stomach improves a little more

I hate milk, no worries there. I always thought it was a ridiculous thing for us to use. The people that swear by drinking regular milk just make me laugh. Ive gotta ease myself off of the ice cream as quick as I can haha.

So, you must be laughing of yourself now, aren’t you?  ;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 07:54:37 am »
I eat it all the time. No problems here, maybe youre just special?

And I said regular milk, like cows milk. Cows milk is revolting. Im completely open to trying raw milk from any animal with one stomach.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 09:39:40 am »
Cows milk is revolting. Im completely open to trying raw milk from any animal with one stomach.

I think you are contradicting yourself again.  Goats have 4-chamber stomachs just like cow.  Animals with one stomach are pigs and horses.  And humans.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 04:21:22 pm »
I eat it all the time. No problems here, maybe youre just special?

And I said regular milk, like cows milk. Cows milk is revolting. Im completely open to trying raw milk from any animal with one stomach.

Poncho, it’s rather Neolithic and modern humans who are special in consuming:

- milk when adults
- milk from other animal species
- processed milk products such as cheese, kefir, butter, etc.

This is a Raw Paleo Forum, “Paleo” being the contraction of Paleolithic. Consumption of milks from other animals’ species started with the domestication of animals about 8000 years ago only, in the Neolithic era, and is therefore a very new thing at an evolutionary time scale. According to anthropology, the Neolithic corresponds to a drastic decline in human populations health. 

Promoting the consumption of milk and dairy is only tolerated here in the “Primal diet” section because Aajonus Vonderplanitz has been silly enough to reintroduce dairy in his alteration of the instinctive raw paleo nutrition. Or probably it was not a silly decision, but just an hypocrite one to make his diet easier and more acceptable to a larger public, and thus become himself well known and rich.     
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 07:51:59 pm »
Well I guess I just acknowledge that I live in 2013. In palaeolithic times, I would be dead. They couldn't fix brain injuries back then. They couldnt induce comas medically or even comprehend internal injuries that they couldnt feel. I couldnt feel it, I was knocked unconscious. Should I have had it written out that I did not want medical attention if anything was to happen to me, because it isnt paleo?

Im pretty happy to be here.

Since Im unnaturally alive, maybe I see it fit to eat some more modern foods in order to regain weight. Maybe in palaeolithic times, my weight would keep decreasing like it has been, and I would just get picked off by something stronger. Survival of the fittest right? Im not going to live religiously paleo, I would say thats why regular people all judge it so harshly. Its the paleos that believe that even if something is a good idea, they decline it because a caveman didnt have access to it. No one can say that the caveman wouldn't have eaten it if he did have it, no one can say that his health may even have increased if he had it.

Theres a time and a place for everything.

Modern things arent all stupid. A lot of them are, yes. The typical modern diet, thats suicide.
But if I need some help gaining weight because I have been trying very hard for almost 3 years now with no success, Im going to have some raw goats milk if my stomach accepts it. Ill also try anything else that isnt made by a machine, or with chemicals etc.

Its only your loss if you dont accept that although often times not necessary, modern things can be beneficial.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 07:56:34 pm »
When I said that part about being special, I was responding to the comment above yours about honey and garlic undoubtably causing a lot of gas.
Because I dont have that problem

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 09:27:15 pm »
Ok… there’s another word in the name of this “rawpaleodietforum” I didn’t bother to mention : the word “diet”. Thus it is, of course, not about adopting a complete and total Paleolithic way of life in every respect, but only about having a nutrition as close as possible as it was before our ancestors mastered the fire. This means a nutrition adapted to our genes and thus the best possible for our health. Cooked food, cereal grains and dairy having been introduced quite recently in our evolution, we are unlikely to be well adapted to them. As a matter of fact, experience and plenty of researches show that they are troublesome in the long run, being the main cause of most diseases.

It’s not natural to cook and get the milk of other animals species: you need evolved techniques to do that.

Having a raw paleo nutrition doesn’t mean that we can’t benefit of modern technology and fire for other purposes such as metal working, house heating, traveling with the help of combustion engines, using computers, telephones, TVs, surgical interventions, etc.

Cheers
François
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 09:49:53 pm by Iguana »

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 11:29:57 pm »
Theres no need to be snobby about health. I dont even think you really can be. There are no rules to health in general, only to your own health. We each individually make these rules for ourselves. We learn more if were open, and we learn better rules. There are almost always better rules to find. Even little ones. You can act like youre so above anyone that would go near something as unthinkable as milk, but you arent. People like me come here for help. Not to be talked down to and have our decisions shit on. People on here support various things, a man just told me maybe yesterday that for weight gain he drinks lots of raw goats milk.

Are you saying that these unwritten rules prevent me from doing something that may help me achieve good health?

Thats absolutely stupid.

People on here have really helped me so much, now into my third month I am doing so much better. My depression is gone. Im a new person entirely, Im motivated. I feel great most of the time now, when I have questions I come here.

I dont need to be told what to do. Im young yeah, but I think I could prrrrooobably figure out what palaeolithic means precisely.

I dont come here to be lectured, Im sure not many do.

There is research to show that raw meat will kill you. There is research to show almost anything anyone wants to show. Doesnt mean it isnt a load of shit.

No I wouldnt have thought that the "rawpaleodietforum" would tell me to stop using my telephone. Thanks though

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 11:55:59 pm »
"There is research to show that raw meat will kill you. There is research to show almost anything anyone wants to show. Doesnt mean it isnt a load of shit. "

this si very true. read the book "how to lie with statistics" to see just how meaningless science and statistics are.

THat is why I never argue about science or statistics with people. because those two things can show whatever anyone wants it to.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 12:01:18 am »
Raw milk may not be paleo but it sure makes me feel great. JUst like honey does wonders for my digestion even though it isnt paleo (except in small amounts, but dairy is also paleo in small amounts)

then again spring water is totally paleo and it makes me feel like crap every time I drink it.

vegetables are also paleo but they make me feel horrible also.
-----------

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 01:10:19 am »
yes ^

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 01:49:09 am »
Theres no need to be snobby about health. I dont even think you really can be. There are no rules to health in general, only to your own health. We each individually make these rules for ourselves. We learn more if were open, and we learn better rules. There are almost always better rules to find. Even little ones. You can act like youre so above anyone that would go near something as unthinkable as milk, but you arent. People like me come here for help. Not to be talked down to and have our decisions shit on. People on here support various things, a man just told me maybe yesterday that for weight gain he drinks lots of raw goats milk.

Are you saying that these unwritten rules prevent me from doing something that may help me achieve good health?

Thats absolutely stupid.

People on here have really helped me so much, now into my third month I am doing so much better. My depression is gone. Im a new person entirely, Im motivated. I feel great most of the time now, when I have questions I come here.

I dont need to be told what to do. Im young yeah, but I think I could prrrrooobably figure out what palaeolithic means precisely.

I dont come here to be lectured, Im sure not many do.

There is research to show that raw meat will kill you. There is research to show almost anything anyone wants to show. Doesnt mean it isnt a load of shit.

No I wouldnt have thought that the "rawpaleodietforum" would tell me to stop using my telephone. Thanks though

Hi Poncho :)
Im all for everyone experimenting and do the things that makes them feel good, so if raw milk does this for you than let no one stop you. You probably need it at this moment, I myself take sugar that isnt paleo per sé, but I do realize that I need it right now, but Im working towards the point that I wont need it anymore.

So I do understand what Francois is trying to say and that is that raw milk isnt really good for human consumption and to be fair I believe hes right, it isnt good for  humans IF we were in optimal health. However, I do understand that sometimes you need foods that heal you if you are sick and basically most people (at least in the West) are sick. So do what makes you feel good, but if I were to give u some advice than Id advice you to know WHY that certain food makes you feel good. Look at what it does in the body.

Good luck to you.
-WK
Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 01:53:16 am »
He knows my story, so unfortunately he has no excuse haha. Yes my digestive health is especially in trouble, along with other things. I do look at all of that. Im doing a very good job at mending myself, according to everyone around me.  health Professionals included

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 04:06:10 am »
Talya, do I know your story?? Perhaps I didn’t read everything you wrote on this forum or I forgot something.  Of course you are free to do whatever you want. I wonder why you got so angry and aggressed me: perhaps because I tell you frankly and a bit too harshly what I think?   But I’m also trying to help you, otherwise I wouldn’t bother.

Some of my friends, namely GCB, one of his early companions and myself have several decades of experience eating 100% raw paleo. GCB has a serious scientific background in physics, mathematics and logics, he’s extremely knowledgeable in biology, biochemistry, immunology, etc. He and this friend have done thorough and meticulous experiments with hundreds of animals, they have decades of experience with hundreds of people having practiced around them, they have children who have eaten raw paleo ever since birth and are now healthy adults. They have experimented  with milk and without milk. It appeared that dairy cause troubles such as inflammations and infections, even when raw, even from own goat. Everyone can reproduce these experiments: it suffice to eat 100% raw without any dairy for several months or perhaps a year to get our immune system out of tolerance, and then reintroduce milk. Very simple. ;)

After starting to eat raw paleo with his whole family and friends, GCB waited for 8 years before telling about his findings in public, and 20 years before publishing a book about it. I have myself 26 years experience in 100% raw paleo. Is it understandable that I get exasperated when some contributors here who have just a few months of more or less raw paleo personal only experience start to give authoritative advices, thinking they know everything?   >D

Now if your goal is to gain weight without consideration for long term health, yes, then dairy might do, cooked food too.

I concede that raw dairy is better than cooked or pasteurized dairy, and even that it is probably better to eat raw dairy than no animal food at all.

Best wishes and congrats for doing a good job at mending yourself.
François

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 04:35:15 am »
aajonus's credentials are just about as good as gcb except i think hes healed even more people.

and he says that dairy is 100 percent fine.

credentials mean nothing. all that matters is ones own experience because 10 people who all seem equally qualified can give you 10  completely different perspectives that all seem equally logical.t spp

how many raw vegans seem just as qualified yet spout complete garbage.

anyway, what do you sugest I drink when im thirsty if water makes me feel like crap.

id love to drink blood but it is illegal to sell raw blood in usa.
-----------

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 05:16:54 am »
id love to drink blood but it is illegal to sell raw blood in usa.

Maybe it is illegal in your state?  You can buy raw blood (frozen) from almost any asian store in Chicago area.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 05:21:47 am »
i do not consider frozen to be raw and i want it to be from healthy animals.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk