Author Topic: My Blog!  (Read 6312 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
My Blog!
« on: March 24, 2013, 06:35:31 am »
Hi guys, so I've learned so much throughout the past 2.5 years, especially from you here in the past few months! I started a blog to begin really getting it all down so that I'll have a solid base of everything I've experienced and learned, for myself and hopefully for others. I've been pretty nervous to bring it up, because you guys are like my elders and I feel inferior haha. But I really think that I have experiences worth hearing about.

I hope someone enjoys it, let me know if theres something I need to fix!

http://rawreconstruction.com

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: My Blog!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 10:07:24 am »
Hi guys, so I've learned so much throughout the past 2.5 years, especially from you here in the past few months! I started a blog to begin really getting it all down so that I'll have a solid base of everything I've experienced and learned, for myself and hopefully for others. I've been pretty nervous to bring it up, because you guys are like my elders and I feel inferior haha. But I really think that I have experiences worth hearing about.

I hope someone enjoys it, let me know if theres something I need to fix!

http://rawreconstruction.com

That's a good start.  I'm proud of you, as Mr. Fred Rogers used to say. :)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 10:38:38 am »
:) Thanks. You guys are awesome. I owe it all to you

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 12:36:00 am »
Love your photography!
I'm happy for you.
Maybe I come from a different culture, but what do you mean by:

"Okay so I had a stupid looking bloated stomach since rehab in 2010."

What is rehab?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 02:02:37 am »
rehabilitation. In her case I am assuming rehabilitation was recovering from the accident she had. Usually though the word is used with some scorn because it is often the term used to describe places where people go to recover from drug addiction.

My buddy in high school had to leave class every day early so he could go to rehab for marijuana haha.

William

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 03:03:56 am »
I read the bog, thanks for the doc's name, I have someone (in Ottawa) in mind to consult her.
I live in the bush about 90 miles NW.

"Then I would drift off for a bit and then wake up abruptly and go “Hey, do you remember cheeseburgers?”."
Ha. I still make the occasional attempt at a rawpaleoburger, and every time my gut tells me that I have not recovered from the surgery in 1966.

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 03:25:49 am »
Yes, the holland bloorview children's rehabilitation centre. I was 17, so I was considered to be a children. haha.
Yeah I felt really weird saying I was in rehab, until all the professionals each told me multiple times that 'no one thinks I'm an addict' haha.

hahah a raw burger sounds insane. I think I'll give that a try sometime. Minus the bread... Ill craft some paleo bread. It'll be green.

Thanks for reading a bit :)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 01:28:52 am »
How can 'we' prevent all this junk mail?   Goodsamaritan, can you address.  thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk