Author Topic: the myth of paleo times  (Read 3951 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
the myth of paleo times
« on: March 25, 2013, 02:03:38 am »
There is no such thing as paleo times the way we are taught. All of mainstream history is a complete lie. Civilization did not start in sumeria. Civilization is much older than we can ever imagine.

This is proven by things such as stonehenge and all of the other megaliths around the world which could only have been created with advanced technology and could only have been created before the time we were told recorded history began when in reality these things have been around for thousands of years before. Only back then they were called magic.

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: the myth of paleo times
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 02:06:06 am »
I dont believe there was a time in humanity before farming. Only a time before farming was introduced (reintroduced) to the world at large.

basically im not saying I know the history of humanity. Only that I know that people at our level of society are definitly not given true history. and that it s a lie civilization started in sumeria.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 02:14:41 am »
http://www.wimp.com/unexplainedstructure/

just on3e example of civilization beyond mainstream history. But this is nothing. I will post more like this when I have more time.
-----------

William

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 03:20:14 am »
I agree that conventional history is bunk.
McCanney shows that the cataclysmic theory is more likely, and that the human race was close to extinction several times. www.jmccsci.com

Best bet is that our present civilization began only about 11,500 years ago. Previous ones must have had a very different technology/physical environment/culture.

Note that Göbekli Tepe was built by hunters; we have been calling them paleolithic Man. The carvings might explain why they went wrong and started growing wheat, trading "the leisurely life of the hunter-gatherer"  -  Schmidt, archaeologist-in-charge, for the grinding labour of the neolithic farmer.

BTW the speaker in the video clearly does not have a clue as to why the stones were buried; all his guesses are wrong.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:44:03 am by William »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 03:54:30 am »
indeed. bear in mind that the piece was produced by the history channel so one should expect it to be wrong on most things. I just used it as a mainstream example.
-----------

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 07:03:09 am »
The term civilization does not carry one, precise definition. As it is used in the study of history, there is a prevailing notion that what is not civilized is déclassé. Archaeologists and paleontologists must rely on finding something, so their emphasis is on peoples in areas with climates and terrain favorable to preservation of the findings - like Sumeria. They use the word prehistory to denote a time before man left written histories, as if only writing legitimized a culture.

I don't think there is an effort to create myths, only a tendency to academic self-aggrandizement and personal infallibility. Take, for example, Clovis man, who was considered to be the ancestor of all people in any part of the Americas... until excavations at other American sites were found to pre-date the Clovis settlement.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 08:02:11 am »
What about the myth that modernity is superior to the past? The myth of progress. Sure we have progressed beyond Rome, but we don't know hardly anything about anyone before rome, we really don't know all that much about the Greeks, but we know more about them than the Egyptians and we probably know less about the Sumerians. We know next to nothing about what humanity was like before, but we can study the Celts and of course modern and historical indigenous societies... I digress.

Was there a time when there was not madness at large?

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 03:29:46 am »
Was there a time when there was not madness at large?
There was, just as there was a time with even more madness at large.

If you search for hidden human history (youtube,google etc) you will eventually find sources that tell a different story than what is called common knowledge. For example Nassim Haramein blends his scientific discoveries with some interesting theories on the ancient times.  Search "Nassim Haramein. Rogue Valley" on youtube.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 03:41:54 am »
im quite weary of new agey explanations of ancient history but I will give this a try when I get the chance.

although if he mentions aliens or giant lizards I may have to turn it off.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk