Author Topic: Vitamin B12 and the appendix  (Read 3015 times)

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
Vitamin B12 and the appendix
« on: April 07, 2013, 07:49:58 pm »
Looks like more people are discovering the fact that the appendix is actually useful. In this video there is also an explanation why people eating cooked meat may get B12 deficient:

Vitamin B12 deficiency with Dr Brian Clement

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vitamin B12 and the appendix
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:40:30 pm »
boy he comes across well here....  Saw him about five years ago in Ca. at a raw food summit, and what an unhealthy looking overweigh extremist he was on that day.  I couldn't believe how he went on and on preaching of some terrorist government theory....  I was shocked and amused at the same time.  He appeared as someone who had not eaten completely raw, evidenced by his weight and skin tone.  But that's my impression.    But here, in this video, he comes across as most credible.    I always think it's so interesting that all these raw food gurus Never speak about eating raw meat,  Only fruits and vegetables...  Years ago I asked Cousins if he ever had eaten raw meat?  He said not, but in a way as to imply that that would be crazy. 

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 11:37:04 pm »
I believe the interesting idea in the video is the relation between appendix  and bacteria. This is the same thing Aajonus was saying in an interview as well as in his dvd. B12 optimal values may differ from person to person, but I would still be curious if some people on RAF posted test results.

PS: to a libertarian thinker, the terms terrorist and government(as it is now) are not too far apart

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 01:38:09 am »
I get the connection, it was the delivery and his state of mind that seemed quite peculiar.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk