Author Topic: Help me find RAW (non cow) MILK and butter!! :D  (Read 4055 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Help me find RAW (non cow) MILK and butter!! :D
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:29:09 am »
http://rawreconstruction.com

Please please Please please someone help me find some around here!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Help me find RAW (non cow) MILK and butter!! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:04:39 pm »
You might try Aajonus' Primal Diet community forum in Facebook.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 09:50:20 pm »
realmilk.com  has a good listing of raw milk producers.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 11:13:53 pm »
try millers farm, in Penn.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 01:15:31 am »
try millers farm, in Penn.

I'm a member of their farm. They have really good products. They're the only farm I can get brains from. Their eggs are really good too. How ever their prices are quite restrictive. 28% shipping fee on all orders under $100. I've basically stopped ordering all my beef and eggs from them.

I think their shipping fees are unfair. This new farm I'm ordering from charges based on the weight of the shipment, which makes sense. But millers charges based on price. Say I order their most expensive items, but it only weighs 4 lbs. They'll charge more shipping than of I order several less expensive items that weigh more.

And even without shipping fees included, their prices are expensive. Ie white oak pastures marrow bones - $9/2.5 lbs, millers - $10.50/1 lb. it's the same thing with ask their organs.

However their products are really good. Especially their eggs.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline gbazell

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 12:41:17 am »
I'm a member of their farm. They have really good products. They're the only farm I can get brains from. Their eggs are really good too. How ever their prices are quite restrictive. 28% shipping fee on all orders under $100. I've basically stopped ordering all my beef and eggs from them.

I think their shipping fees are unfair. This new farm I'm ordering from charges based on the weight of the shipment, which makes sense. But millers charges based on price. Say I order their most expensive items, but it only weighs 4 lbs. They'll charge more shipping than of I order several less expensive items that weigh more.

What is the new farm you're ordering from? I was looking for a farm to order large quantities of raw cream relatively inexpensively, and was considering Miller's but the shipping prices are restrictive.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 01:38:38 am »
What is the new farm you're ordering from? I was looking for a farm to order large quantities of raw cream relatively inexpensively, and was considering Miller's but the shipping prices are restrictive.

The new farm doesn't sell dairy, White Oak Pastures.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk