Author Topic: Grass Fed Suet Toronto,Canada  (Read 4486 times)

Offline DameonWolf

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Grass Fed Suet Toronto,Canada
« on: December 18, 2008, 05:24:32 am »
Hey all, the suet I've been eating has been grain fed. Any Canadians know where I can order grass fed suet from? Cant get it from the states, none of them will ship it to me. None of the ones I talked too at least.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Grass Fed Suet Toronto,Canada
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 06:48:28 am »
Here's a link:-

http://www.eatwild.com/products/canada.html

There should be several other grassfed meat sites for Canada on the web, just keep on searching online.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline mors01

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 08:51:39 am »
Take a look at:
http://www.berettaorganics.com/

they have grass-only beef, and ship to greater toronto area

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 09:50:08 am »
  You can get whatever you like from North Star Bison.  I am so impressed with their operation; to their method of  field kill only,  which is wonderful for the animal and the quality of the meat, ie, tenderness, their method of vacuumed packed products, to the incedibly low shipping price for next day, office telephone people ect. etc.  It's the best.  Not to mention the flavor., grass fed only, no antibiotics.....  I could sell for them.  I have been experimenting with all their organ products.  I think I have been missing what's in them for some time now.  They were all eaten times past, and to think we should just bypass them now, well...  I think the Bear may not have gotten results or noticed anything for having eaten grain fed chemical/drug fed cows.  Hard to imagine believing there's no difference between cows/bison raised on grass in open prairies vs. feed lots given all sorts of drugs etc..   But then in Australia where he lives, they don't hardly grain at all anyway, so who knows what his real opinion is?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk