Author Topic: raw meat vs. parasites  (Read 3907 times)

moringa82

raw meat vs. parasites
« on: May 25, 2014, 02:51:25 am »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: raw meat vs. parasites
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 08:40:34 am »
Don't believe everything that you read.

First of all I would not recommend getting wormed farm animals. Chemical wormers, poor breeding habits, and poor animal husbandry practiced by many farmers actually make farm animals more prone to parasites... as well as other health and quality issues.

Then all this nonsense about clay and herbal remedies, just seems a bit phony to me...who knows what other factors that were left out of the article.

I have also found worms in my sheep, but most intestinal worms that infect sheep need an intermediate host and are not directly infectious to humans.

After eatting raw for over five years all my stool samples came up negative for intestinal parasites.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

moringa82

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 05:27:38 pm »
After eatting raw for over five years all my stool samples came up negative for intestinal parasites.

Stool samples are not reliable. I know people who claimed the same, when they did a parasite cleanse, they were horrified.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 12:55:20 am »
Stool samples are not reliable. I know people who claimed the same, when they did a parasite cleanse, they were horrified.

WERE THESE "PEOPLE" PRACTICING A RAW PALEO DIET?

Most documented cases of paristic infection are of people who eat cooked diets.

moringa82

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 03:58:22 am »
WERE THESE "PEOPLE" PRACTICING A RAW PALEO DIET?

Most documented cases of paristic infection are of people who eat cooked diets.

my point is that no matter if you eat cooked or raw, the stool sample gives you a negative in 99.99% of cases.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 06:00:09 am »
Well, you were insinuating that eatting raw meat somehow makes you more prone to parasitic infection, and I am claiming that it doesn't.

I agree with you that medical testing is ridiculously ineffective, and before going paleo I had suffered from blood parasites for years before I discovered it. My point was that as far as I know I am not suffering from intestinal worms, even though I have eatten plenty of infected animals.

Of the people on this forum who are on a raw paleo diet, who follow the basic safety protocol regarding using quality sourced meat, no one has come down with a life threatening parasitic infection?

Perhaps there are a few types of worms that are passed through to humans from eating raw meat, but they would pose a minimal threat to someone following a well balanced paleo diet. And if the person is healthy then it shouldn't be a big deal.

On the other hand people who eat poor food combinations of partially cooked and partially raw mixed with other processed garbage and generally poor quality foodstuffs are the ones who should worry about parasite infections.

moringa82

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 07:43:03 pm »
Well, you were insinuating that eatting raw meat somehow makes you more prone to parasitic infection, and I am claiming that it doesn't.

I agree with you that medical testing is ridiculously ineffective, and before going paleo I had suffered from blood parasites for years before I discovered it. My point was that as far as I know I am not suffering from intestinal worms, even though I have eatten plenty of infected animals.

Of the people on this forum who are on a raw paleo diet, who follow the basic safety protocol regarding using quality sourced meat, no one has come down with a life threatening parasitic infection?

Perhaps there are a few types of worms that are passed through to humans from eating raw meat, but they would pose a minimal threat to someone following a well balanced paleo diet. And if the person is healthy then it shouldn't be a big deal.

On the other hand people who eat poor food combinations of partially cooked and partially raw mixed with other processed garbage and generally poor quality foodstuffs are the ones who should worry about parasite infections.

try a 3 day coconut oil detox. and check every time the toilet for creatures, really tiny(like rice size, maybe smaller) to huge ones(some look like snakes, snake flesh parts, im talking from experience, and then you can freak out).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk