Author Topic: Non mainstream healing to be made illegal  (Read 4083 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Non mainstream healing to be made illegal
« on: May 20, 2013, 09:32:05 pm »
her concoction was probably bullshit, however the point is that the precedent is being set here that unless you are using chemo or something like that to combat cancer you will be put in prison. Only approved therapies allowed.

the funny part is that even thouugh shes probably full of crap, the patients probably had a much better end to their life than the utter misery of chemo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326851/Christine-Daniel-Doctor-claimed-herbal-concoction-cure-cancer-duped-1m-patients-jailed.html
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Non mainstream healing to be made illegal
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 10:11:24 pm »
I cure cancer for free... for friends and relatives might be illegal too. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 02:02:20 am »
my raw milk and cannabis are illegal.

But 14 years shes getting? This is a whole new level of punishment.
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 08:53:18 am »
That lady was obviously scamming her patients.

But it's not uncommon for doctors who use alternative treatments to be prosecuted by mainstream medicine, lose their licenses and even get fined.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 11:41:50 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329305/Faith-healing-parents-charged-MURDER-second-child-died-home-pneumonia-getting-medical-help-probation-death-son.html

daily mail continues pushing anti alternative healing stories.

Make no mistake, when the media starts putting out stories one after the other that are all the same, stories which were never brought up before, you can rest assured that they are pushing for a certain change in the near future.

The current trends right now im aware of are anti alternative healing stories and 3d printer scare stories.
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 12:22:53 pm »
You again posted some extreme case. Those parents weren't using "alternative treatments." They were sitting there waiting for the good lord and savior jesus christ to cast that demon out of their child.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 01:34:03 pm »
You fail to see the technique called incrementalism or fabianism.

The way to push through an agenda is to start with a very tiny law that get slowly expanded. Just like we started off with bag checks at the airport aand has moved on to child molestation and is now spreading from the airports to the bus stops random highway checkpoints subways, even school proms.

the point is that they need to start somewhere when bringing in this anti alternative healing sentiment and the best place to start cracking down is clearly the crazy faith healers and blatantly phony herbalists (i think almost all herbal remedies are phony they never helped me) we see in this article and they will slowly expand the reach of the prosecution into people such as ourselves.

if they started with us they wouldnt get away with it. If they make their way to us incrementally, nobody will even notice, like the frog slowly being boiled by incremental tempurature rising rather than the frog who jumps out of the water that boils too quickly.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk