Author Topic: medical tyranny continues setting new precedents  (Read 25796 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: medical tyranny continues setting new precedents
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2013, 11:48:21 am »
The three reports that I made in my career of over 40 years were actual cases of abuse or neglect. What if there were no one to tell? and what supposed "power" does that give me? Would you rather everybody turn their back and let the child sort it out?

The abuses in the system are on both sides of the fence (abuse reporters and CPS workers), but I believe that the system is better than nothing at all. When a child has to suffer abuse until adulthood, the results are always awful.

Ok, I will try to make this very simple for the simple.

CPS system of "saving" children is one in which a case worker pretty much singe handedly decides whether or not a child is taken away. There literally has to be no crime committed for your child to be taken away. Simply refusing a doctors recommendation is enough to have your child kidnapped.

Sexual abuse is a crime. Physical abuse is a crime.

If someone is suspected of such a crime this should be brought to the attention of the police and it should be treated as any other crime and handled with due process. THis is supposed to be america where we have due process. Not the soviet union where bureaucrats can decide whether or not someone gets to keep their child. There is no due process in cps, all things are done behind closed doors, not open to the public.

DUE PROCESS
DUE PROCESS
DUE PROCESS
DUE PROCESS
DUE PROCESS

maybe if I write it one more time you will understand.

DUE PROCESS
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2013, 12:13:21 pm »
anyone who doubts government run child sex slavery rings please watch the banned discovery channel documentray i posted. There can be no doubt after seeing that movie that cps is part of a malicious pedophile ring.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 12:08:27 am »
Troll, you sound crazy. Try to dial it back. We're not trying to look crazier than eating raw meat/fish makes us look.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 01:34:44 am »
Name calling, the last refuge of one with no argument as always.

You asked for evidence and I gave you more than enough. All of it from mainstream sources. And you still complain.

If you want to live in a bubble your whole life then go ahead, but dont blame me when I give you every piece of proof you asked for from nothing but mainstream sources.

If you dont want the proof then dont ask next time.

Did you watch the discovery channel documentary? Id love to hear which part of that you can deny. I know you wont though, youll just call me crazy because you have no better argument.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 08:30:55 am »
Name calling, the last refuge of one with no argument as always.

You asked for evidence and I gave you more than enough. All of it from mainstream sources. And you still complain.

If you want to live in a bubble your whole life then go ahead, but dont blame me when I give you every piece of proof you asked for from nothing but mainstream sources.

If you dont want the proof then dont ask next time.

Did you watch the discovery channel documentary? Id love to hear which part of that you can deny. I know you wont though, youll just call me crazy because you have no better argument.

It's pointless to generalize that ALL CPS departments are part of some child sex ring just because a few CPS agents in some places are pedophiles. It doesn't pass the bullshit test. My mother worked in social services for many years, and I'm pretty sure she's no pedophile.

And if you want to seem crazy, go ahead.  Just be aware that you may scare away some people from this forum who need help with their health.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 11:44:26 am »
I know knew you wouldnt address the discovery channel documentary which proves everything iv been telling you.

I would post more cases for you but youll just say im crazy because I offered you proof. Nothing would ever satisfy you in a manner that would overcome your need to feel like your living in happy land.

If you read my articles it proves not that theres a few individual cases but that the people at the tops of thee organizations are all pedophiles and at least a third of the workers are pedophiles with rest being either useful idiots procuring children for these people or just sickos who want to collect these giant bounties and get rich,
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2013, 05:48:18 am »
I know knew you wouldnt address the discovery channel documentary which proves everything iv been telling you.

I would post more cases for you but youll just say im crazy because I offered you proof. Nothing would ever satisfy you in a manner that would overcome your need to feel like your living in happy land.

If you read my articles it proves not that theres a few individual cases but that the people at the tops of thee organizations are all pedophiles and at least a third of the workers are pedophiles with rest being either useful idiots procuring children for these people or just sickos who want to collect these giant bounties and get rich,

The moderation of this forum DOES NOT endorse this post in any way, shape, or form. period.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2013, 05:58:54 am »
Once again, unable to address the discovery channel documentary.

I dont blame you though, its pretty hard to contest a top ranking federal investigator giving you all the evidence he compiled of both the crime and its coverup. Its also pretty hard to dismiss victims and family members of these sick people who are clearly telling the truth.

So please continue to ignore it and treat me as the enemy for proving this to you, its what I expect from most people.

we all know how everyone loves to shoot the messenger.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 06:05:56 am by trollofthedungeon »
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2013, 06:07:57 am »

Also you are just one moderator, please ask all the other moderators about their opinions on this before you decide to speak for others.

You are not the MODERATION of this forum, you are the MODERATOR. Get your position straight please.
-----------

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 10:09:29 am »
Troll,  I'm wondering if you're curious as to the feedback you're getting from most of your posts?  You have described your personality traits ( maybe as a means to excuse yourself) but even so, again, aren't you curious as to how people here are reacting to how you lay down your words.  Information is one thing, opinions are another, and tone conveyed can diminish any inherent value offered.  How about simply stating your beliefs and letting them go.  You say you don't care what we think....  how about walking your talk there, posting your beliefs and letting others have there's.  No one's going to change the world or save anyone here, all we're doing is sharing what works for each of us.     I'm not writing this to point a finger at you, but simply offering you feedback you may ( or may not ) want to look at.   

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 10:40:07 am »
WHy dont you look at who always starts the bad talk like in this thread for example.

People always to come to my threads and start calling me names and im supposed to jsut take it because my opinions are not tolerated.

Please point to one example where I am the first person to be belligerent. You will find that I am always patient up to a point. Im also sick of being called names while never having any of my points addressed.

Someone asks me to offer them proof and they call me crazy when i do offer it to them and never address the proof that is offered.

Remember again that I started this thread and once again people came to me with the belligerent attitude not the other way around.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 10:44:40 am »
this should have been posted earlier too. In response to people down south being too tough for cps, heres a famous incident down south where a man decided he wasnt going to let the cps kidnap his kids. He  had more guns than anyone and they took him down no problem.

Waco Texas Shootout

(dont mind the bullshit narration)

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2013, 10:46:30 am »
PS I love how these threads always get diverted with nobody ever addressing any points I make.

I wonder when one of the deniers will address the discovery channel documentary. I reckon never....I mean how can you deny a top federal investigator and the victims of these top ranking government pedophiles?
-----------

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2013, 11:44:27 am »
Information is one thing, opinions are another, and tone conveyed can diminish any inherent value offered.

Yup.

Troll I don't understand why you're getting so worked up...
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2013, 08:18:31 pm »
That "Discovery Channel documentary" was a giant waste of my time.

All the sex abuse allegations in that case were dropped, because of a lack of evidence.  Here's the wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

Quit wasting my time, Troll and svrn.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2013, 11:23:25 pm »
I guess the top  federal investigator in america just made everything up so he could benefit by ruining his entire career?
And I guess all the witnesses and family members killed before the trial were coincidences. And I guess the victims lied so they could have their lives ruined as well? Two of the victims had to spend years in prison as punishment because they decided to go after one of the scariest men in her state (a man convicted of stealing 40 million dollars!). Who would be crazy enough to decide to go after these people? You would need to have a death wish.

and I guess senator schmidt who is quoted as saying the scandal reaches to the highest level of the republican party lost his senate seat and was ruined financially jsut as a coincidence too.

And why dont you learn to read your own wikipedia (lol)  article.

the case wasnt dropped.

KING WAS ORDER TO PAY 1MILLION IN CIVIL COURT OVER THESE CHARGES.

I wonder if you watched the do at all since all you were able to respond with is a wikipedia (lol) article. Once again unable to address one piece of evidence presented in the film. Your only response being "well the court said he wasnt guily."...even though the civil court did find him guilty....

-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2013, 03:15:14 am »
I guess the top  federal investigator in america just made everything up so he could benefit by ruining his entire career?
And I guess all the witnesses and family members killed before the trial were coincidences. And I guess the victims lied so they could have their lives ruined as well? Two of the victims had to spend years in prison as punishment because they decided to go after one of the scariest men in her state (a man convicted of stealing 40 million dollars!). Who would be crazy enough to decide to go after these people? You would need to have a death wish.

and I guess senator schmidt who is quoted as saying the scandal reaches to the highest level of the republican party lost his senate seat and was ruined financially jsut as a coincidence too.

And why dont you learn to read your own wikipedia (lol)  article.

the case wasnt dropped.

KING WAS ORDER TO PAY 1MILLION IN CIVIL COURT OVER THESE CHARGES.

I wonder if you watched the do at all since all you were able to respond with is a wikipedia (lol) article. Once again unable to address one piece of evidence presented in the film. Your only response being "well the court said he wasnt guily."...even though the civil court did find him guilty....

he was found guilty of financial fraud.  Not sex abuse.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2013, 04:39:02 am »
The 1million dollar verdict was levied against him in a civil suit pertaining only to the sex abuse allegations. That 1million had absolutely nothing to do with any financial fraud.

Are you simply blind or are you deceitful? Deceitful to yourself most likely.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2013, 09:28:03 am »
The 1million dollar verdict was levied against him in a civil suit pertaining only to the sex abuse allegations. That 1million had absolutely nothing to do with any financial fraud.

Are you simply blind or are you deceitful? Deceitful to yourself most likely.

Dude, maybe if you were nicer to people, they might be nicer to you.  Who knows?  Girls might even let you take them on dates.

Yes, there was a judgement entered against King in the civil suit...because he failed to respond to the charges.  Not only did he probably not have any money to afford a lawyer, he probably figured that he'd never be able to get a job again, after being a convicted felon.  No job=no reason to worry about a civil judgement.

He probably rightly assumed he'd never have any significant amount of money in his life again anyway, so there'd be no reason to bother trying to stop a judgement that would never get paid anyway.

I can't believe I'm even continuing this conversation. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2013, 11:14:04 am »
And now you even stoop as low as making things up about my love life. For your information your totally wrong and lots of girls actually like a man that doesnt pussyfoot around issues and holds his tongue for nobody.  I hate to sound like a douchebag on the internet but you leave me no choice but let you know of the fact that hot girls occasionally approach me and thats all a gentleman says.

and I love how peoples denial can make up any excuse they need to make them feel safe.

King payed a million dollars so he wouldnt have to face his accusers in the court of law and be clearly seen as unable to defend himself.

I just want to know why you think everyone involved in the case decided to have their lives ruined by pursuing this false case. Everyone involved was RUINED. Some murdered. I guess they just died in plane crashes coincidentally (just like countless other people making trouble for the elite). Plane crashes can actually be seen as a calling card of these people at this point.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2013, 07:02:42 pm »

King payed a million dollars...

Prove it.

Oh, and you misspelled "paid".  Not good with the details?  :)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »
I misspell a lot of things, not like it matters.

and heres the case for you to research, im never doing ful research for you lazy bastards anymore, you just get a clue from now. If you cant figure it out from the info below then congratulations, you are retarded.

Paul A. Bonacci, Plaintiff 4:CV91-3037

vs

Lawrence E. King, Defendant
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2013, 10:40:37 pm »
heres a little quote from that file. Needless to say the jusge found king completely guilty

"The now uncontradicted evidence is that the plaintiff has suffered much. He has suffered burns, broken fingers, beating of the head and face and other indignities by the wrongful actions of the defendant King. In addition to the misery of going through the experiences just related over a period of eight years, the plaintiff has suffered the lingering results to the present time. He is a victim of multiple personality disorder, involving as many as fourteen distinct personalities aside from his primary personality. He has given up a desired military career and received threats on his life. He suffers from sleeplessness, has bad dreams, has difficulty in holding a job, is fearful that others are following him, fears getting killed, has depressing flashbacks, and is verbally violent on occasion, all in connection with the multiple personality disorder and caused by the wrongful activities of the defendant King. "
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2013, 06:22:23 am »
Prove the money was paid.  Can you, or can't you?  And don't call me a lazy bastard.  I've spent thousands of hours researching nutrition and health, and sharing it FOR FREE here, and other forums. I couldn't care less about Lawrence E. King, he has nothing to do with nutrition, and nothing to do with CPS, either.

Dude, I seriously think you are schizophrenic.  All these conspiracy theories, plus the fact that you are suddenly, randomly, attacking DaBoss for his niacin and other supplements, makes me think that you might be schizo. Have you been to a psychiatrist? Are you hearing voices, or having other symptoms?  Conspiracy theories are extremely common among schizophrenics.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2013, 01:21:15 pm »
who said the money was paid?

I told what the case was for you to look up, the judgement is there.

Paul A. Bonacci, Plaintiff 4:CV91-3037

vs

Lawrence E. King, Defendant

there it is real big for so maybe youll actually look it uo this time, thats all the proof you need.

If you want to call me names thats fine, we all know thats the last refuge of sore loser.

And im not attacking boss anymore because i realize theres no point. My only further statement on that issue is that he either needs to be banned for promoting his non raw philosophies or williams ban for promoting centrifuged tallow needs to be lifted. We need to do one of the two to remain consistent.

and if you couldnt care less about lawrence king you should stop spending so much time having me prove it to you.

and why dont you try being a little more sensitive with your use of schizophrenic as insult because supposedly  boss actually is schizophrenic.

lastly please briefly tell me what you believe happened on 9/11 and we will see whether or not you are a conspiracy theorist.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:34:19 pm by svrn »
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk