Author Topic: Eugenics rears it's head again  (Read 22068 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Eugenics rears it's head again
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 03:09:17 pm »
TD,

People chose to live in said apartments. I don't. We have 3/4 of an acre.
Not really. Take me for example. I used to live in the UK which has a population density at least 12 times as much as the US. Finding a decent place to live in in the London area was always a real problem. Point is your 3/4 of an acre will eventually become a 1/10th of an acre or less as world population increases dramatically.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 03:15:02 pm »
amen. Let them rot if thats their choice. Theres plenty of people with under 110 IQ who live completely self sufficient lives are not bothering anyone. Why should they be sterilized?
But most ARE bothering others through dragging down the educational system, thus forcing up costs, then there's the extra medical bills involved in keeping the severely retarded  alive. By reducing the number of future morons we are helping to vastly decrease the size of the State. For example, in Italy, the municipios/local councils are routinely and deliberately filled with the intellectually-disadvantaged, thus slowing down response-times etc. Imagine if such offices were all staffed with people of 110 IQ+. More to the point, sterilisation is quite humane, just involving the severing/tying of  particular tubes.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 03:15:52 pm »
Tyler, just tell the uk govt to stop the flow of immigrants.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 03:16:52 pm »
Tyler, just tell the uk govt to stop the flow of immigrants.
Well, that's one option. But this is not just a UK matter. Whatever the case, we need to have something akin to natural selection in the wild, and using vasectomies/tube-tying on the mentally-disadvantaged  does help in this regard. There's an ominous SF story by Fred Pohl which predicts a future in which every human eventually gets born with multiple birth-defects, low intelligence and short-sightedness etc. etc. simply because modern medicine gradually allowed more and more people to be born who otherwise would have died before reproducing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 03:22:54 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 04:28:21 pm »
"modern (american/western) medicine" is actually on your eugenics side sabotaging people and teaching the complete opposite of health and condemning people to death and babies with their vaccines, etc.

The low IQ people you speak of actually follow the "medical" idiocy.

Only the high IQs manage to run away and see through the medical lies.

Modern medicine is doing it's best to kill people.  Look at all the infertility, contraceptives, abortions, sex selections going on.  You guys should be happy.

Look at how they euthanize old people in the hospitals.

The low IQ people follow the medical diet of SAD.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:08:28 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 05:14:47 pm »
Modern medicine allows people to live much longer, it's just that it is more of a lingering decline until death. And increasing infertility is being combatted by ghastly IVF and other techniques which allow people with a very low sperm-count to have children who otherwise couldn't, etc.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2013, 08:58:43 pm »
Well, that's one option. But this is not just a UK matter. Whatever the case, we need to have something akin to natural selection in the wild, and using vasectomies/tube-tying on the mentally-disadvantaged  does help in this regard. There's an ominous SF story by Fred Pohl which predicts a future in which every human eventually gets born with multiple birth-defects, low intelligence and short-sightedness etc. etc. simply because modern medicine gradually allowed more and more people to be born who otherwise would have died before reproducing.

yes we need to have natural selection like in the wild. Eugenics in which you decide who lives and dies is the opposite of natural selection. It is artificial selection and breeding.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 09:03:42 pm »
The current problem of the loud mouths who cry depopulation for the feeble is that they the supposedly smart ones cannot even muster themselves to reproduce.

They themselves do not have the drive nor the ambition to reproduce.  They cannot create lives of their own blood but have so much plans for destruction of others.

Oh I see classic cases among my former class mates... it's the childless people berating those with children.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013, 09:08:39 pm »
Destruction is easy for those who want to feel powerful

But to build your own race and promote your values the natural way is too much for some people so they want to use violence to control the world.

I only hope that one of tylers defects get him sterilized one day so that he personally understands the horror he wants to unleash on the world. Maybe theyll label his raw animal food consumtion as a defect and cut his tubes.

By the way, if it wasnt for all the immigrants uk population would be declining rapidly.

-----------

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 09:15:15 pm »
Modern medicine allows people to live much longer, it's just that it is more of a lingering decline until death. And increasing infertility is being combatted by ghastly IVF and other techniques which allow people with a very low sperm-count to have children who otherwise couldn't, etc.
That is not true IMHO. People have access to more food which prevents starvation. Cleanliness has reduced the likelihood of plagues. People are also more aware of safety when out in public or working.

You are right about the lingering deaths from Allopathic drugs.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013, 09:15:23 pm »
yes we need to have natural selection like in the wild. Eugenics in which you decide who lives and dies is the opposite of natural selection. It is artificial selection and breeding.
Not necessarily. One could do some natural selection like the Spartans did, which was to expose babies in the open for a few days to see whether they would survive.Plus, posing intelligence tests does not really mean the tester determines who dies but the testee since he/she is the one who makes the results, in the end. Anyway, no one is talking about killing/dying , just simple vasectomies/tube-tying while letting said patients live on to a  natural end of a lifespan, nothing more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 09:16:34 pm »
"modern (american/western) medicine" is actually on your eugenics side sabotaging people and teaching the complete opposite of health and condemning people to death and babies with their vaccines, etc.

The low IQ people you speak of actually follow the "medical" idiocy.

Only the high IQs manage to run away and see through the medical lies.

Modern medicine is doing it's best to kill people.  Look at all the infertility, contraceptives, abortions, sex selections going on.  You guys should be happy.

Look at how they euthanize old people in the hospitals.

The low IQ people follow the medical diet of SAD.
True
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2013, 09:17:59 pm »
That is not true IMHO. People have access to more food which prevents starvation. Cleanliness has reduced the likelihood of plagues. People are also more aware of safety when out in public or working.

You are right about the lingering deaths from Allopathic drugs.
People have access to more LOW-QUALITY foods. In the future, with increasing overpopulation, we will be forced to eat soya-based crap or genetically-modified wheat rather than grassfed meats etc.So, yes, we will survive, like I said, but with an ever-decreasing lower quality of life.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 09:19:15 pm »
Not necessarily. One could do some natural selection like the Spartans did, which was to expose babies in the open for a few days to see whether they would survive.Plus, posing intelligence tests does not really mean the tester determines who dies but the testee since he/she is the one who makes the results, in the end. Anyway, no one is talking about killing/dying , just simple vasectomies/tube-tying while letting said patients live on to a  natural end of a lifespan, nothing more.
Maybe you are right TD. Except you could do it this way: Anyone living in an urban area where you cannot get 2/3 of an acre to live on would be subject to selective culling ie sterilization.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2013, 09:21:11 pm »
People have access to more LOW-QUALITY foods. In the future, with increasing overpopulation, we will be forced to eat soya-based crap or genetically-modified wheat rather than grassfed meats etc.So, yes, we will survive, like I said, but with an ever-decreasing lower quality of life.
No argument from me re: quality, but people can actually survive off of eating just about anything as was done in the past during famines. Survive being the operative word. That's why grains are so popular
Cheers
Al

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2013, 09:21:39 pm »
If theres people that are a part of your society and you think are a strain on your community thats fine if you want to sterilize them.

But for those of us who want nothing to do with society and are self sufficient, please leave us alone.
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 09:52:17 pm »
Maybe you are right TD. Except you could do it this way: Anyone living in an urban area where you cannot get 2/3 of an acre to live on would be subject to selective culling ie sterilization.
I have access to an area rather bigger than that, so no worries... But the point is that IQ is a far better measure of  personal worth than beauty or wealth or living-space.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2013, 09:53:27 pm »
If theres people that are a part of your society and you think are a strain on your community thats fine if you want to sterilize them.

But for those of us who want nothing to do with society and are self sufficient, please leave us alone.
No one is truly self-sufficient, nowadays.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2013, 10:13:23 pm »
tell that to the amish.
-----------

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2013, 10:23:59 pm »
Soylent Green is a really good movie.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2013, 10:38:31 pm »

Soylent Green is a really good movie.
Ahh yes, that could be our future...... Solve the overpopulation problem by bumping off all those with more than 2 children and then serve them in biscuit form to solve any future famines in the world.  >D :P 8)
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2013, 12:16:12 am »
lebensunwertes leben
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2013, 12:29:05 am »
you should also know that a lot of people have low iqs because of vaccines/pharmaceuticals/diet. A lot of kids becaome autistic after their vaccines an some get just very low iqs after their vaccinations.

Lots of people fix this problem on a raw diet (raw milk is very popular in the alternative healing community for autistic kids) and their kids iqs go way up afterwards as a result.

Iq of the world has also been constantly dropping every year over the past few decades which is another indication that many people have lowered iqs due to the biological warfare they have been subjected to.

My thinking abilities are personally much better after going raw. i didnt have an iq test since then but im sure I would score higher than before I went raw, I would be interesting to take the test again and make sure.
-----------

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2013, 02:11:31 am »
Iq of the world has also been constantly dropping every year over the past few decades which is another indication that many people have lowered iqs due to the biological warfare they have been subjected to.
Not really.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Any country that would implement TD's idea would probably become a leading country in the world in 100-200 years.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:17:54 am by aLptHW4k4y »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2013, 05:10:10 am »
Lovely, so we'd have PHds collecting garbage.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk