Author Topic: Brushing Teeth Primal Style  (Read 51698 times)

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Brushing Teeth Primal Style
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 10:12:11 pm »
I stopped brushing my teeth about a year ago. I floss with dental tape about once or twice a week, followed by a long gargle of hot water and sea salt. This seems to work well for me.

I used to suffer from receding gums because of my constant brushing, but when I flossed this morning I noticed that they're starting to grow back. Seeing that is very reassuring.

Offline Roxann

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2012, 02:34:25 am »
I've been eaten coarsely groud tongue, liver, kidney, speen and heart along with suet and other grassfed fat two days now, with very little else.  My teeth have gotten smoother since, so that I haven't needed to brush my teeth yet!

Offline primalgirl

• Trapper
  • Love Raw Primal/Paleo
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2013, 05:06:50 am »
Wondering what exact kind of clay? Every time I go to buy clay I get the wrong kind...

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2013, 06:02:43 am »
Wondering what exact kind of clay? Every time I go to buy clay I get the wrong kind...
Edible french green clay  is the right kind.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2018, 11:46:24 pm »
If your on a paleo diet, it doesnt really matter if you clean them or not, just clear it of debris

But if it contains plastic, the bacteria in your mouth will detiorate it, as all plastics are liquids & leech chemicals, even food grade plastics

You can prevent this easily, by using some lemon or vinegar, as suggested earlier, with something granular as a gentle scourer, im not sure clay is the correct medium, as clay reacts to plastics

Some sort of dried herbs, or oats, would work much better, as they dont react to plastics etc.

Basically create an anerobic environment the bacteria cant feed on, like the lemon, vinegar, peroxide etc

The only problem is, some bacteria will always get at the plastic, its probably best to try & get fully porcelain, or none toxic dentures

Or even better, make your own denture moulds

where can we find nontoxic dentures?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk