Author Topic: Which fruits are ideal to consume?  (Read 13013 times)

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Which fruits are ideal to consume?
« on: June 04, 2013, 01:07:07 pm »
Most fruits give me acne, but my body seems to crave them a lot. Don't know if I should just stop eating fruits (Which is really really difficult) or only consume certain ones. I typically consume bananas, blackberries, bluberries, strawberries

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Which fruits are ideal to consume?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:45:06 pm »
Just keep on trying different fruits to see which trigger the acne. If all do so, then try raw veg instead.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LifeIsExperience

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:41:12 pm »
Most fruits give me acne, but my body seems to crave them a lot. Don't know if I should just stop eating fruits (Which is really really difficult) or only consume certain ones. I typically consume bananas, blackberries, bluberries, strawberries

Are you sure about that? I have never heard of such an issue. Aren't skin issues related to dairy products?

my english sucks? i am aware of it!

your food doesn't satisfy you? broaden your choice! still not satisfied? simply skip your next meal

Offline LifeIsExperience

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 08:46:25 pm »
One thing I would consider as a trigger for pimples: overeating fruits / sugar. Maybe not the fruits are your real problem but the amount of fruits.

your food doesn't satisfy you? broaden your choice! still not satisfied? simply skip your next meal

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 08:52:00 pm »
If you are consuming factory bananas, such as cavendish, you must know they are full of chemicals and herbicides and pesticides and everything they can pump into them.

You may be suffering from factory banana poisoning.

See this chemical company selling to banana factory farms in our country jocanima dot com
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 06:42:51 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 11:48:19 pm »
Too much fruit is the only thing that makes my acne flare up.

Lots of raw dairy prevents it. I often get a bit of acne when I run out of dairy for a few days as well.

I ouldnt recommend raw veg to anyone though. The juice perhaps but not regularly eating veggies.
-----------

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 01:44:54 am »
Too much fruit is the only thing that makes my acne flare up.

Lots of raw dairy prevents it. I often get a bit of acne when I run out of dairy for a few days as well.

I ouldnt recommend raw veg to anyone though. The juice perhaps but not regularly eating veggies.

SVRN, how does lots of raw dairy prevent it? That is a new one to me... most people break out from dairy (also which exact dairy products do you consume??)

Also, why do you not recommend eating raw veg regularly? What about cooked vegetables?

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 01:45:14 am »
If you are consuming factory bananas, such as cavendish, you must know they are full of chemicals and herbicides and pesticides and everything they can pump into them.

You may be suffering from factory banana poisoning.

See this chemical company selling to banana factory farms in out country jocanima dot com

which banana variety should I be consuming then??

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 01:49:29 am »
Just keep on trying different fruits to see which trigger the acne. If all do so, then try raw veg instead.

I don't see anything wrong with raw vegetables.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 02:10:06 am »
which banana variety should I be consuming then??

What bananas can you get in your area? Anything other than Cavendish is possibly better. Your results will be the determining factor in whether a different variety is good for you. Best place to look is in ethnic markets, if you have them in your area.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 02:17:57 am »
What bananas can you get in your area? Anything other than Cavendish is possibly better. Your results will be the determining factor in whether a different variety is good for you. Best place to look is in ethnic markets, if you have them in your area.

I do have ethnic markets

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 02:18:40 am »

Which ones would you reccomend (other than cavendish)?

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 02:23:53 am »
So I called some ethnic markets and this is what they carry:

baby bananas, organic bananas, plantains, yellow plantains

No one knows the names of these bananas though. Most are clueless

Offline LifeIsExperience

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013, 03:17:23 am »
I don't see anything wrong with raw vegetables.

Me too. What's the issue?

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2013, 05:09:48 am »
I would quit eating bananas altogether. They are the most likely culprit for your acne. Too much sugar in them.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 05:26:12 am »

Regular consumption of raw veggies builds up anti-nutrients in your system. Plus the fiber is difficult to digest. Plus I believe the gut flora seems to be happier with bacteria from meat rather than veggies, as shown by Lex's colonoscopy and others' experiences with digestive issues on this forum.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 05:31:51 am »

Anti-Nutrients in vegetables?

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 05:32:41 am »
Regular consumption of raw veggies builds up anti-nutrients in your system. Plus the fiber is difficult to digest. Plus I believe the gut flora seems to be happier with bacteria from meat rather than veggies, as shown by Lex's colonoscopy and others' experiences with digestive issues on this forum.

what about cooked veggies? Also dr.dr, what is your opinion on the consumption fats other than animal fat?

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 05:49:21 am »
Are you eating organic or non-organic. I was told many years ago to avoid all non-organic fresh fruit as they are sprayed with I think ethyline gas or something to ripen them, which causes them to produce the same toxin found in latex but at much higher levels. Quit eating non-organic tomatoes, bananas, strawberries and others and my acne cleared up! It was also believed to have been a possible cause of a tumor that I had for 9 years.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 06:38:02 am »
what about cooked veggies? Also dr.dr, what is your opinion on the consumption fats other than animal fat?

IMO, cooked veggies are worse. There are enough studies to show that cooked destroys the enzymes and greatly limits bioavailability in proportion to the amount its cooked. I haven't cooked my veggies in over a year and recently stopped consuming them altogether, I feel less drained and less hungry. They are taxing to digest.

I don't really think plant fats are beneficial. I ate unrefined organic but heated nutova coconut oil for the past year and haven't seen a change in anything, possibly even halting my weight loss.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2013, 08:02:26 am »

exactly this.

veggies feel like they really sit in my gut.
-----------

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2013, 09:23:02 am »
Are you eating organic or non-organic. I was told many years ago to avoid all non-organic fresh fruit as they are sprayed with I think ethyline gas or something to ripen them, which causes them to produce the same toxin found in latex but at much higher levels. Quit eating non-organic tomatoes, bananas, strawberries and others and my acne cleared up! It was also believed to have been a possible cause of a tumor that I had for 9 years.

organic veggies but non-organic fruits. Maybe that is why.

Offline LifeIsExperience

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2013, 01:27:22 pm »
Anti-Nutrients in vegetables?

Aren't anti-nutrients a problem of grains, beans, legumes and potatoes. I don't thinc that e.g. a fennel (as long as its taste is pleasant) is harmful?!

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
-Dustin

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 02:31:38 am »
organic veggies but non-organic fruits. Maybe that is why.

I would say based on my experience almost certainly. Fresh non-organic strait from the farm won't have that same problem and they probably use less chemicals than store fruit, but even that is definitely far less than ideal.

Aren't anti-nutrients a problem of grains, beans, legumes and potatoes. I don't thinc that e.g. a fennel (as long as its taste is pleasant) is harmful?!

I think that the carrot family, which includes fennel, cilantro and parsley are among the least harmful and most beneficial of vegetables.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:39:56 am by RogueFarmer »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk