Author Topic: Massive health problems. Good bye raw paleo!  (Read 30815 times)

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Massive health problems. Good bye raw paleo!
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2013, 04:02:34 pm »
You are not wrong about the phytates being mainly in the bran. White rice contains about 0.2g phytic acid per kg, compared to about 9 to 11g/kg for brown rice.

The following article seems to support what you are saying about sugar (glucose) and its effect on minerals (Mg at least):
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7986788  Rats fed fructose absorbed more Mg than rats fed glucose.

Another factor to take into consideration is that if you eat rice you are filling yourself up with nutrient-poor food when you could be eating nutrient-dense food instead. That in itself will obviously have a significant effect on mineral balance.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2013, 03:04:18 am »
Since you have exhausted all options, perhaps you are suffering from a severe cannabinoid deficiency.
The government doesnt want you to have it so its extremely hard to get, even where the plant is legal but perhaps you should go to california or somewhere else and try to get your hands on raw cannabis juice.

LEAF [ The Health Benefits of Juicing Raw Cannabis ]
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2013, 04:06:58 pm »
some very important points.

-75 percent of meat was frozen. aajonuses experiments already confirmed that frozen meat is no good

-i cant digest raw vegetables either...unless i juice them, you shoudl try that.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2013, 04:08:12 pm »
you also messed up by saying no raw dairy and yes to high fruit,
-----------

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2013, 10:56:23 pm »
Cannabanoid deficiency??? or over active pain response?  I think people just need to heal their neurotransmitters and settle down their endocrine systems to reduce pain.  This can happen by many means, not just with the use of cannabis.  Sure cannabis can alleviate symptoms, but it's still up to people to change their lives so that they are taking care of the roots of the issue.  It can also cause symptoms in sensitive individuals.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2013, 02:45:48 am »
juicing cannabis has nothing to do with getting stoned. The reason i suggested that he try the cannabis juicing is because cannabinoids are a dietary essential and i thought he had exhausted all raw paleo options. It actually works miracles for people without changing anything else in their diet but it si important that the cannabis is kept raw.

upon delving deeper into his  report i noticed the high fruit zero dairy andfrozen meat issues which are likely to have been a very big problem as well.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2013, 02:48:32 am »
smoking cannabis in my opinion is only a temporary relief that helps while your stoned. Juicing it raw is the real medicine that heals you nutritionally.

I suspect this is why they "legalized" in america recently. CO went from being a medical state where you can grow as many plants as you want to being "legal" where u go to jail for growing more than 6 plants. 6 plants is not nearly enough to support a juicing regimen so i suspect that they changed it because they want us only smoking and not juicing.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:42:25 am by TylerDurden »
-----------

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2013, 06:39:19 pm »
you also messed up by saying no raw dairy and yes to high fruit,
For the hundredth time, significant dairy consumption started in a few agrarian societies about 8000 years ago with the domestication of animals. Even today, there are still some regions where people don't eat any dairy and are in much better health than dairy consuming populations.

Individuals who have been on raw paleo instinctive nutrition since birth and thus  never ate any dairy except their mother's milk  are now perfectly healthy adults.

I would appreciate if dairy advocating were restricted to the Primal diet  and W. Price diet sections. Thanks.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2013, 08:45:30 pm »
For the hundredth time, significant dairy consumption started in a few agrarian societies about 8000 years ago with the domestication of animals. Even today, there are still some regions where people don't eat any dairy and are in much better health than dairy consuming populations.

Individuals who have been on raw paleo instinctive nutrition since birth and thus  never ate any dairy except their mother's milk  are now perfectly healthy adults.

I would appreciate if dairy advocating were restricted to the Primal diet  and W. Price diet sections. Thanks.
Well, the hot Topics Forum is also meant for raw dairy along with other anti-rawpalaeo Foods discussions.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2013, 10:27:55 pm »
Yes, I thought about it too late, my post was already on line. But I didn't remove it because it is also meant for all the several pro-dairy posts which are spread everywhere on this forum by svrn (alias "Troll of Dungeon" if I'm not mistaken —  why all those changes of pseudo? It is confusing) and plenty others. That's boring and it can lead newcomers to think that, according to us, raw dairy is fine .  -\
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:36:45 pm by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2013, 01:58:48 am »
i did a lot of research and found out that some or most of the cannabis in the world is contaminated by  gmo cannabis. Need more input on this. Look at this thread and see if you can help me figure out whats going on.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2013, 02:29:22 am »
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/general-discussion/alert-cannabis-may-be-gmo/new/#new

only posting it here to correct the mistake i made on this thread. discuss it on the new thread.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk